ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 147 of 435
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151157197247 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:20 AM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If he retires so he can think about life after football, do we still owe him all that fucking bullshit money?

And can we sue Seattle for being greedy bitches and get our draft picks back?
He won’t retire because he has 62m in injury guarantees and evidently got hurt in camp.
[Reply]
Shields68 10:06 AM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Then give back 3/4 of your salary for this season... Better yet, renegotiate your contract so you get the vet minimum base with heavily loaded incentives, so IF you ever get back to the point where you don't play like a timid turd, when you get paid, you will have EARNED your money.
Guessing the reason trades are not final until a player passes a physical is to prevent the above.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:56 AM 11-14-2019
Then give back 3/4 of your salary for this season... Better yet, renegotiate your contract so you get the vet minimum base with heavily loaded incentives, so IF you ever get back to the point where you don't play like a timid turd, when you get paid, you will have EARNED your money.
Not how the league works bud, especially if you want players who are good. Guys like Cam Erving have incentive based contracts if that tells you anything.

Good news is that Clark’s cap hit is only $6.5 million, but after this year he’s averaging around $23 million for the duration of his contract.

It’s okay though. This franchise will go full retard again and pay Chris Jones and I’m sure he’ll not be anywhere near the ROI just like every big time defensive player we sign.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:00 AM 11-14-2019
It’s ironic as hell that basically every player we pay big money to on defense is not worth the ROI (Tamba-last contract-,Houston, Berry, Clark etc) but on offense a lot of the guys were worth it.

Kelce
Schwartz
Tyreek (so far)
Mahomes will be well worth it

Shit i’d argue Eric Fisher is worth his contract after the hell we’ve seen without him.
[Reply]
TEX 11:36 AM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s ironic as hell that basically every player we pay big money to on defense is not worth the ROI (Tamba-last contract-,Houston, Berry, Clark etc) but on offense a lot of the guys were worth it.

Kelce
Schwartz
Tyreek (so far)
Mahomes will be well worth it

Shit i’d argue Eric Fisher is worth his contract after the hell we’ve seen without him.
And that's exactly why the Chiefs need to lock up their proven offensive stars and draft defense.

Oh, and to add to your point, the HB isnt hurt, but dude is nowhere near worth the $$$ the Chiefs shelled out for him either.
[Reply]
TEX 11:40 AM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Not how the league works bud, especially if you want players who are good. Guys like Cam Erving have incentive based contracts if that tells you anything.

Good news is that Clark’s cap hit is only $6.5 million, but after this year he’s averaging around $23 million for the duration of his contract.

It’s okay though. This franchise will go full retard again and pay Chris Jones and I’m sure he’ll not be anywhere near the ROI just like every big time defensive player we sign.
Oh, you dont have to tell me that's not how the league works, but just imagine if it did. All these guys could get a team friendly base and EARN their BIG $$$ through incentives. Kind of how the real world works...
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:53 AM 11-16-2019
Umm no way is this page going off the first 3 pages.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:46 PM 11-16-2019
So Clark said hes been playing with a penched nerve since August. That's why hes playing a step or two slow. Dee Ford had a very similar injury in 2017. All that matters is what happens in the postseason. Seriously.
[Reply]
TEX 12:49 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
So Clark said hes been playing with a penched nerve since August. That's why hes playing a step or two slow. Dee Ford had a very similar injury in 2017. All that matters is what happens in the postseason. Seriously.
Naw, because what if they cant help the team reach the post season? Regular season performance has its place in the scheme of things.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:56 PM 11-16-2019
Naw, because what if they cant help the team reach the post season? Regular season performance has its place in the scheme of things.
Sure, it has its place. Peyton Manning before he won his first Super Bowl can tell you just where that place is too.

All I'm saying is we shouldn't be too hasty. There is time to patch the wounds fellas.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:13 PM 11-16-2019
Oh, you dont have to tell me that's not how the league works, but just imagine if it did. All these guys could get a team friendly base and EARN their BIG $$$ through incentives. Kind of how the real world works...
Not really. If you are the best at what you do you'll get paid regardless of incentives. CEOs get millions and do shit jobs all the time.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:26 PM 11-16-2019
Clark is about to bust out. Minimum 2 sacks Sunday against ancient Rivers and his backup OTs.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:30 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Clark is about to bust out. Minimum 2 sacks Sunday against ancient Rivers and his backup OTs.

Now would be a good time.
[Reply]
TEX 01:44 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Sure, it has its place. Peyton Manning before he won his first Super Bowl can tell you just where that place is too.

All I'm saying is we shouldn't be too hasty. There is time to patch the wounds fellas.
And all I'm saying is if you don't play well enough during the season to qualify for the playoffs, you don't make them.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:28 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Now would be a good time.
It's all on him. Admitting that you're "playing timid" isn't a good look and you're not setting yourself up for much understanding should you fail.
[Reply]
Page 147 of 435
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151157197247 > Last »
Up