ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 200
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:55 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Difference is steph wins and has another level to him in the 4th. He also has never had prototypical size. Makes players better around him. Everyone said they were done without Durant, forgetting curry won without him and took a backseat to him for the team.

Once he gets his groove in a game he is the best. Shown tonight.
Curry IMO is one of best PGs of all-time. Might end up being the best by the time he retires.

Unlike LeBron or Durant he has stayed with the that drafted him his whole career too which is good to see.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:27 AM 05-11-2019
Any doubt CP3 is a little bitch? But this is why the NBA is the best because it is the pettiest.

Apparently CP3 actually kicked Steph off the court before game 6 lol and Steph responded after the game pic.twitter.com/6k1b3bdi2D

— parlay (@blackgodwayne) May 11, 2019

[Reply]
Al Bundy 06:28 AM 05-11-2019
I caught Brian Windhorst's report after the game. The Warriors players didn't have any nice things to say about CP3. Flopping ass Rockets got what they deserved.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:07 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Any doubt CP3 is a little bitch? But this is why the NBA is the best because it is the pettiest.

Biggest Clown in The Game @cp3 ... Steph living #RentFree Via @ThompsonScribe

Link: https://t.co/abBemWzVG1 pic.twitter.com/dYmhYVUA77

— warriorsworld (@warriorsworld) May 11, 2019

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:12 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Curry IMO is one of best PGs of all-time. Might end up being the best by the time he retires.

Unlike LeBron or Durant he has stayed with the that drafted him his whole career too which is good to see.
Oh, FFS. He's the best shooter of all-time, but he doesn't direct the offense, and he's a subpar defender. He and Klay are both shooting guards.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:46 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:

CP3 is a clown.

On a side note looks like Boogie might be back for the WC Finals at some point.

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:22 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Oh, FFS. He's the best shooter of all-time, but he doesn't direct the offense, and he's a subpar defender. He and Klay are both shooting guards.
Stupid logic. So because Curry and Westbrook dont play like John Stockton they are not PGs? Give me a break... Different players have different styles that doesnt mean they dont play a certain position.

Apparently the NBA and the Warriors didnt get the memo because they list Steph as a PG. Maybe they'll make that correction when they list the Warriors lineup in the next round.

Always nice to see true rivalries but I dont think Steph-CP3 beef makes the NBA the best... NBA is my second favorite sport but it's ridiclous how soft the league is nowadays.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:26 AM 05-11-2019
But his shooting ability and improvisational abilities still make him one of the biggest game changers in the history of the league.

If I’m making an all time NBA roster, he makes it for sure. Probably not as a starter, but he’s on the team for sure.
[Reply]
O.city 08:26 AM 05-11-2019
He is the offense
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:26 AM 05-11-2019

CP3 is a useless fucking cunt way past his prime, but a part of me really likes it when a player is that petty.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:32 AM 05-11-2019

Sometimes you just have to tip your cap pic.twitter.com/XCJjwP81kJ

— Matt the Warrior/Raider/A’s Fan (18-22) (8-4) (@mjoven1975) May 11, 2019

[Reply]
mcaj22 10:02 AM 05-11-2019
Kawhi and Jimmy Butler have been doing the same thing in the Raptors/Sixers series. Jockeying for who can get shots up before the game.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:08 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Sure he might personally not be happy and I'm sure he understands his titles weigh less because of his decision (same way LeBron's 2 titles in Miami weigh less than the one in Cleveland) but he'll still be remembered as a 3 time FMVP and eventually people will come around to understanding that it was the only basketball move that would made sense for him. He got to go to a place that he could contend for titles while having a premium role on the team. Isn't that what every FA should do? Should he have stayed in OKC and watch Westbrook shoot 9/30 or went home to DC to be coached by Scott Brooks again?
He was literally one quarter away from beating the 73 win team that he joined (a choke he greatly contributed to). Why wouldn’t staying in OKC have been a worthy option?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:12 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
He was literally one quarter away from beating the 73 win team that he joined (a choke he greatly contributed to). Why wouldn’t staying in OKC have been a worthy option?
Ummm Westbrook.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:14 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
CP3 is a useless ****ing **** way past his prime, but a part of me really likes it when a player is that petty.
CP3 has always been a super competitive asshole, it’s kind of his thing. That particular act would have been praised if it was MJ, who would also do anything and everything to maintain an advantage over his opponents.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 200
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up