ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 200
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
Setsuna 10:34 PM 05-10-2019
Welp looks like I was right. They were undisputed number 1 seeds before KD got there. No surprise there.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:35 PM 05-10-2019

Now we get to hear the media suck Steph's dick for playing 1 good game in a 6 game series.

The same media that docks LeBron for losing Finals series where he averaged 36-13-9, 34-12-10, & 34-9-10.

— Barry McCockiner (@SportsTalkBarry) May 11, 2019

[Reply]
BWillie 10:43 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Props to KCC for saying GS would win. I was wrong I didn't think they had a chance.
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Golden State closes out tonight. You heard it hear first. Harden's bitch ass will cry.
Houston is fugazi
[Reply]
Miles 10:44 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Lebron shouldn’t have lost so much.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:48 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by Miles:
Lebron shouldn’t have lost so much.
He lost to a 73 win team that added Kevin Durant while playing with a bunch of scrubs.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:49 PM 05-10-2019
Curry went for 0 points in the first half. The game was tied at half. Rockets are fucking pathetic.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:49 PM 05-10-2019
:-) Still amazing how much LeBron stans are butthurt.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:56 PM 05-10-2019

Steph had 33-5-4 tonight.

LeBron averaged 34-9-9 for an entire postseason.

Different standards.

— Barry McCockiner (@SportsTalkBarry) May 11, 2019

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:08 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Still amazing how much LeBron stans are butthurt.
The hate they have for Durant is awesome :-)

He basically used Lebron's own blue print to take several titles away from Lebron thus ending any chance.he had at been universally called the GOAT.
[Reply]
-King- 11:17 PM 05-10-2019
One might think so, but if he was actually happy and could fully live with the move himself, we wouldn't be seeing him leave at the end of the year (not to mention the burner accounts). He'd just stay and rack up 3 more.
Sure he might personally not be happy and I'm sure he understands his titles weigh less because of his decision (same way LeBron's 2 titles in Miami weigh less than the one in Cleveland) but he'll still be remembered as a 3 time FMVP and eventually people will come around to understanding that it was the only basketball move that would made sense for him. He got to go to a place that he could contend for titles while having a premium role on the team. Isn't that what every FA should do? Should he have stayed in OKC and watch Westbrook shoot 9/30 or went home to DC to be coached by Scott Brooks again?
[Reply]
BWillie 11:35 PM 05-10-2019

Steph is one of the most efficient scorers that ever lived.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:21 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Sure he might personally not be happy and I'm sure he understands his titles weigh less because of his decision (same way LeBron's 2 titles in Miami weigh less than the one in Cleveland) but he'll still be remembered as a 3 time FMVP and eventually people will come around to understanding that it was the only basketball move that would made sense for him. He got to go to a place that he could contend for titles while having a premium role on the team. Isn't that what every FA should do? Should he have stayed in OKC and watch Westbrook shoot 9/30 or went home to DC to be coached by Scott Brooks again?
LeBron didnt join a 73-9 team so please stop w that. Durant is a bitch who took the easy way out. GS doesnt even need him to win titles and they proved it tonight. They showed a stat Curry is 30-4 wout Durant since Durant joined GS.

Would you stop making everything about LeBron? He didnt even make the playoffs. GS is an incredible team and it's really impressive what they are doing. This is the NBA not LBA (LeBron Basketball Association).
[Reply]
-King- 12:37 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
LeBron didnt join a 73-9 team so please stop w that. Durant is a bitch who took the easy way out. GS doesnt even need him to win titles and they proved it tonight. They showed a stat Curry is 30-4 wout Durant since Durant joined GS.

Would you stop making everything about LeBron? He didnt even make the playoffs. GS is an incredible team and it's really impressive what they are doing. This is the NBA not LBA (LeBron Basketball Association).
Lol colluding with Wade and Bosh to create a super team is just as bad. I love when people try to act like it's not. There's a reason they had a championship party before they even played a fucking game. There's a reason LeBron predicted 7 championships and that winning them would be easy.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:02 AM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Lol colluding with Wade and Bosh to create a super team is just as bad. I love when people try to act like it's not. There's a reason they had a championship party before they even played a ****ing game. There's a reason LeBron predicted 7 championships and that winning them would be easy.
They didnt win 7-championships though and the Heat didnt beat the Cavs in a hard fought 7-game the season before LeBron joined them. It's a terrible comparison and as everyone on here knows I'm no LeBron fan.

Not going to get into this right now though. Id rather talk about the teams left in the playoffs not LeBron vs Durant.
[Reply]
Valiant 01:31 AM 05-11-2019

Difference is steph wins and has another level to him in the 4th. He also has never had prototypical size. Makes players better around him. Everyone said they were done without Durant, forgetting curry won without him and took a backseat to him for the team.

Once he gets his groove in a game he is the best. Shown tonight.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 200
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Up