ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 200
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:03 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Props to KCC for saying GS would win. I was wrong I didn't think they had a chance.
They just went back to their old offense. There's a reason those guys won 73 games together in 2016.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:04 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
NBA has always been about dynasties and superteams. I don't know why that comes to surprise so many.

So is the NFL if you think about it.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:05 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
So is the NFL if you think about it.
We're about to become one after Brady falls off.
[Reply]
Iconic 10:05 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by banecat:
Can't blame a coach where his plan for D is to outscore the other team?
You really think Houston could have done anything to stop them? Golden State just has better players.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 10:07 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
It's GS. I don't think you can really blame D'antoni for this shit.

On a side note watching this trash has reminded me how much of a better product the NFL is compared to the NBA. Jesus. It's light years ahead of it.
Really?

They look like two turds in the same toilet to me...
[Reply]
-King- 10:08 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Well that was an awful and unfortunate ending to this NBA season, but hardly surprising. Rockets are a choker team and they blew their one shot in game 5. I think we also did learn definitively that the Warriors are still the best team in the league even without Durant (which again hopefully reminds everyone what a laughable move that was three years ago).
Bout to end up with 3 rings and probably 3 finals MVPs, seems like a smart move to me.
[Reply]
Iconic 10:08 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I mean, yeah...but what's your point? Both are good products and both are very entertaining. Who cares that the NFL is more entertaining to us?
I don't have a point it's an observation. Are we allowed to make those on forums?
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:09 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
They just went back to their old offense. There's a reason those guys won 73 games together in 2016.

Definitely can tell GS's offense is different and Curry\Klay sacrifice their offense for KD
[Reply]
-King- 10:09 PM 05-10-2019
I don't have a point it's an observation. Are we allowed to make those on forums?
No.
[Reply]
tk13 10:11 PM 05-10-2019
It's GS. I don't think you can really blame D'antoni for this shit.

On a side note watching this trash has reminded me how much of a better product the NFL is compared to the NBA. Jesus. It's light years ahead of it.
The NFL has basically been run by one team for the last 20 years and this year one of the Super Bowl teams got there literally because of one of the most terrible blown officiating calls ever.
[Reply]
Iconic 10:12 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
Really?

They look like two turds in the same toilet to me...
I'll admit having Mahomes and a historic offense to tune into weekly might have something to do with it.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:15 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
The NFL has basically been run by one team for the last 20 years and this year one of the Super Bowl teams got there literally because of one of the most terrible blown officiating calls ever.

lol sounds like the NBA :-)

And this past year's SB was probably the worst SB in history. holy shit was that a bad and boring game.
[Reply]
Iconic 10:19 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
Meh. NBA gave us the same final 4 years in a row
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:24 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Bout to end up with 3 rings and probably 3 finals MVPs, seems like a smart move to me.
One might think so, but if he was actually happy and could fully live with the move himself, we wouldn't be seeing him leave at the end of the year (not to mention the burner accounts). He'd just stay and rack up 3 more.
[Reply]
banecat 10:25 PM 05-10-2019
You really think Houston could have done anything to stop them? Golden State just has better players.
I'm not sure if the outcome's different. I'm just saying that I've heard that Dantoni doesn't give one shit about playing D. His practices only focus on O. How are players going to give a shit about half of the game if the coach doesn't
[Reply]
Page 50 of 200
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Up