ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 153 of 200
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:06 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So Woj just reported that KD and Kawhi have talked about teaming up. Would be with the Clippers or Knicks.
How much does kd come back at? 90 percent or less?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:19 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
How much does kd come back at? 90 percent or less?
Yea I think that’s probably accurate. 80-90. Hard to know though with those injuries.

With Kawhi that’s all you really need though.

Personally, I’d like to see KD team up with Kyrie in NY (Nets or Knicks), Butler and Kawhi to the Clippers (or both stay), Kemba to the Celtics, Horford to the Pelicans, and Russell to the Suns. That along with Lebron and AD in LA and a healthy Warriors team would make the NBA fun again for the next few years.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:56 PM 06-29-2019
I want to see Greek Freak start to make some finals. And I specifically want to see him do it with Milwaukee.

Fuck the Knicks. Hope they continue to be bad for the next few decades.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:59 PM 06-29-2019
Is it too much to ask for a team up in Phoenix?

Oh it is? I’ll see myself out then.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:21 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by :
3 MVP caliber players on one team and the same people that bashed KD will love it. How pathetic and hypocritical.
You keep saying this, but it just isn't adding up. How is Kawhi winning a championship (and literally doing everything you could possibly ask of him as an individual player) and then going home to join the Lakers comparable to KD joining the same team he choked out to after never winning the big one?

Kawhi's legacy is already secure. He's not looking to add anything to it.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:35 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
You keep saying this, but it just isn't adding up. How is Kawhi winning a championship (and literally doing everything you could possibly ask of him as an individual player) and then going home to join the Lakers comparable to KD joining the same team he choked out to after never winning the big one?

3 MVP’s. Arguably 3 top 5 players. It’s arguably worse. Stacking the deck is stacking the deck. The rest is semantics.

Besides, it makes more sense to do this when you don’t have a ring.
[Reply]
-King- 01:45 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

I like how the criteria for what a player shouldn't be able to do is just specific to KD and his situation and everyone else's is okay.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:47 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I like how the criteria for what a player shouldn't be able to do is just specific to KD and his situation and everyone else's is okay.
Exactly. Ones the worse thing you can do an the ultimate bitch move, but the other is 100% ok. It’s completely unreasonable and hypocritical.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:52 PM 06-29-2019
It would be pretty cool to see KD and Kawhi in NYC. Knicks have been so bad for so long.

It would be good to see a resurgence from them.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:05 PM 06-29-2019
Exactly. Ones the worse thing you can do an the ultimate bitch move, but the other is 100% ok. It’s completely unreasonable and hypocritical.
I can somewhat get the point of having a ring by yourself and then going being different than not having one and super teaming up.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:08 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I want to see Greek Freak start to make some finals. And I specifically want to see him do it with Milwaukee.

**** the Knicks. Hope they continue to be bad for the next few decades.
He is about 3 years away from winning championships. It's that magical number of 27/28 right in there is the sweet spot.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:08 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I can somewhat get the point of having a ring by yourself and then going being different than not having one and super teaming up.
I disagree because the whole point of ring chasing is to get a ring that you don’t have.

And that’s fine. But it doesn’t change the fact that there isn’t that much of a difference. You’re either cool with super teams or you’re not. How they come about is semantics and irrelevant.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:11 PM 06-29-2019
KD/Kawhi vs Lebron/AD would be pretty fun to watch. I really hope though both KD and Kawhi stay with their last teams
[Reply]
staylor26 02:14 PM 06-29-2019
I guess KD wasn’t supposed to understand the possibility that Lebron was going to build another super team and he had to get a ring while he could?

That was the only silver lining in KD’s move for me. It was poetic justice for the guy that started this new trend. Back when Lebron joined Miami I even said it was a move that would be replicated by his peers.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:44 PM 06-29-2019
I disagree because the whole point of ring chasing is to get a ring that you don’t have.

And that’s fine. But it doesn’t change the fact that there isn’t that much of a difference. You’re either cool with super teams or you’re not. How they come about is semantics and irrelevant.
But after winning one you aren't really chasing a ring anymore. You've got one. And he did it without going to a super team this time. Or even to a team he chose.

Why not at that point just go play where you want and with who you want?
[Reply]
Page 153 of 200
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163 > Last »
Up