ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 97
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JuJu to Kansas City
Dante84 02:20 PM 03-18-2022

#ChiefsKingdom Let’s Go!

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) March 18, 2022

JuJu Smith-Schuster is getting a one-year, $10.75M deal with the Chiefs, per source.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 03:49 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
There's legitimate concerns about the player.

I'm glad the Chiefs made a move here as the cupboard was barren. I can see him as a piece. Just not "The piece".

They still need a legitimate threat to pair with Hill to make this group "Legion of Zoom" scary again.

Im holding out hope that they view JuJu as a piece of the puzzle for what is a complete WR room overhaul, including a high end draft pick.
I wouldn’t count on them taking a WR in the 1st, but given the fact that JuJu and Hardman will be free agents after this year, they will certainly draft one on day 2.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:49 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
What's wrong with just waiting and seeing how he does before we pass judgement either way?
I like the way you think.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:49 PM 03-18-2022
There's plenty of the opposite reactions too.

The problem with CP, like society in general, is that there's almost no room for a neutral or moderate position.

Everybody has to be lumped into camps of polar opposition so that a fight can ensue.

It's tiring.
I mean, that's on them. And you know who they are. Certain people post, and it's like the fucking Bat Signal went off for others, who come in guns blazing looking to be combative for combative's sake.

Not sure how DJ can be much more moderate than "I didn't want the guy, but at least lock him up for 2-3 years to protect yourself"
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 03:50 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And I have a feeling that Juju wasn't looking for something long term. He wants a prove it deal where he can actually, you know, prove it this time.

Yes I realize that in your eyes that means we shouldn't have signed him.

Just saying....a long term deal has to have two sides to it.
Or perhaps Veach has a...you know...long-term plan... and a one year deal for Juju is part of it. Why some question every little thing I dont understand. I am fine with the understanding our front office has a long-term plan that I do not know the first thing about.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:50 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by prhom:
KC is a good place to go and then leave if you are a WR. Mahomes has made some money for guys like Albert Wilson and Pringle. If JuJu does well here he can get a better deal from someone else and make up whatever money he feels like he lost this year.
that makes sense
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:51 PM 03-18-2022
What's wrong with just waiting and seeing how he does before we pass judgement either way?
This is the internet, son. You know better. Might as well shut this place down.

Fuck, I'm just grateful we finally have something to talk about.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:51 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I can't speak for DJ, but it seems like this is the breaking point.

Some believe he has that upside, some don't.
My point is largely that I'm not 100% sure if he does or if he doesn't.

I simply don't think he's the right TYPE of WR. And I don't think it's hard to find a 6'1'', 210 lb dude who 'knows how to run routes...'

I mean we're now in a league where there are 6'5'' 250+ lb guys who run 4.7s who can't find jobs as move TEs out there. And I'm supposed to pretend like a 4.6 guy who gives up 40 lbs and 4 inches to that kind of player gets my dick hard?

It don't.

This kind of WR is a depreciating asset in today's NFL.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:52 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I mean, that's on them. And you know who they are. Certain people post, and it's like the fucking Bat Signal went off for others, who come in guns blazing looking to be combative for combative's sake.

Not sure how DJ can be much more moderate than "I didn't want the guy, but at least lock him up for 2-3 years to protect yourself"
Calling all comers.

I'm better at this than they are.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:52 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
In before some reerun makes a Jackson Mahomes Tik Tok comment.
Originally Posted by Jerok:
Can't wait to see Juju and Mahomes collab on some awesome things. Their videos on tiktok will be legendary.

Him and Patrick might do something too.
So close...
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:53 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
There's legitimate concerns about the player.

I'm glad the Chiefs made a move here as the cupboard was barren. I can see him as a piece. Just not "The piece".

They still need a legitimate threat to pair with Hill to make this group "Legion of Zoom" scary again.

Im holding out hope that they view JuJu as a piece of the puzzle for what is a complete WR room overhaul, including a high end draft pick.
The dude had a 1400-yard season. You can't just throw that out and say it doesn't matter. If there's legit concerns about him then there's legit reasons to believe he can be a valuable piece here. It cuts both ways.
[Reply]
In58men 03:53 PM 03-18-2022
WE FUCKING GOT JUJU!!!!!!!!

LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE’S LITERALLY THE ONLY PLAYER I WANTED AND FUCK JARVIS LANDRY!!!!!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:54 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
What's the fun in riding the fence on an internet chat board?

I'm not interested in someone that puts their hand out the window and tells me its raining.

Ain't any money on this one, fellas - state your case and see if you're right.

I'm right more than I'm wrong. But I'm wrong with some frequency. Doesn't bother me any.

Shooters gonna shoot...
Sorry, there's plenty of conflict in my RL. I come to places like this to escape conflict, not relish in it.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:54 PM 03-18-2022
The likelihood of JuJu excelling as the Chiefs WR2 is greater than the probability of a rookie WR starting and having a significant impact.

The history of rookie WR’s having an immediate impact in Andy Reid’s offense is not good.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:55 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
WE FUCKING GOT JUJU!!!!!!!!

LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE’S LITERALLY THE ONLY PLAYER I WANTED AND FUCK JARVIS LANDRY!!!!!!
This guy burned his apartment down trying to barbecue.

These are your allies, JuJu Stans.

{reads another half-cocked post from PTSDNam}
{quietly retracts previous statement}
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:55 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I simply don't think he's the right TYPE of WR. And I don't think it's hard to find a 6'1'', 210 lb dude who 'knows how to run routes...'
Telling us you don't know without outright saying it.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 97
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up