ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 344
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs vs bengals game day thread*****
big nasty kcnut 12:00 AM 01-29-2023
It's time to finish this. Welcome to the ARROWHEAD INVITATIONAL!
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:05 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Whodey1990:
History is not on your side. The Chiefs are 0-3 vs. Burrows Bengals. Mahomes has been outclassed by Joe Cool in every measurable statistic. Tonight will be no different. Burrow should agree to a paternity test for the entire Kansas City organization. He is clearly their daddy.

It's going be so much fun to beat you guys. 0-3 but more poised and focused for this game and we can run the ball on you now. You guys won't be able to drop 8 in coverage or we will gouge your eyes out and skull fuck you with our run game.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:06 PM 01-29-2023
The conversation on here is low brow. A lot of talk about eating s*** and having sex with mothers.
It does make me thankful I follow a higher class football organization. Many on here need to find Jesus.
We tend to meet people where they're at.

If you're capable of intelligent conversation (or intelligent anything), that's mostly what you'll get back (and some sex stuff).

If you're double-digit IQ coming to troll, you'll get plenty back (and sex stuff).

It doesn't mean we're lowbrow, it means we have you pegged.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:06 PM 01-29-2023
Still 2 hours until the first game. This day is dragging.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:07 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
It's going be so much fun to beat you guys. 0-3 but more poised and focused for this game and we can run the ball on you now. You guys won't be able to drop 8 in coverage or we will gouge your eyes out and skull fuck you with our run game.
It’s really just 0-1. The regular season matchups haven’t mattered at all, since the Chiefs have gotten the higher seed both years.
[Reply]
FAH-Q 12:08 PM 01-29-2023
Heading to the game, in for the win. Last AFC title game I went to, we won. Let’s repeat that and shut these disrespectful assclowns up.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:08 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You are quite possibly the weakest troll we have seen this year. You are neither infuriating, clever, nor insightful. It's sad to watch.
True. But this smells of a sour jag fan lashing out in despair. IP address pings from East Jacksonville. Think East LA/East St. Louis :-)
[Reply]
DJay23 12:10 PM 01-29-2023
The conversation on here is low brow. A lot of talk about eating s*** and having sex with mothers.
It does make me thankful I follow a higher class football organization. Many on here need to find Jesus.
Whatever Jeff.Fisher
[Reply]
Whodey1990 12:10 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Look. We can argue Chiefs vs. Bengals. That's a reasonable matchup.

But unless you would argue that the Chiefs defense is as good as the Bengals or that Juju is as good as Chase, the whole "Burrow has beaten Mahomes" as evidence of who is the better QB is ludicrous.
Burrow has been superior to Mahomes every time they have played. Not just the 3-0 record, but in every measurable statistic. Mahomes wilts like a delicate flower in desert heat. Perhaps playing against his father is too much to overcome emotionally.

At least you have Mahone's ankle injury to blame the loss on today. So you got that going for you
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:11 PM 01-29-2023
The future is very bright. Burrow will fill his fingers with rings. The Chiefs had their time in the spotlight, but it's over. After all, there's no shame with being second best in the AFC. You can still hold your head high.
KC has the better record in a transition year. After your season ends tonight, your bandwagon lot will only be able to reflect on your expired window and opportunities missed. Better luck after Mahomes announces retirement.
[Reply]
Whodey1990 12:13 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
True. But this smells of a sour jag fan lashing out in despair. IP address pings from East Jacksonville. :-)
You are a liar sir. I very much live in Ohio. I have visited the state of Florida but never Jacksonville.
So gross of you to fabricate. But I've learned to expect as much from Kansas City fans.
[Reply]
FAH-Q 12:13 PM 01-29-2023
Burrow has been superior to Mahomes every time they have played. Not just the 3-0 record, but in every measurable statistic. Mahomes wilts like a delicate flower in desert heat. Perhaps playing against his father is too much to overcome emotionally.

At least you have Mahone's ankle injury to blame the loss on today. So you got that going for you
I honestly have never seen a team, a city, nor fanbase be as cocky as you guys are without winning a single ****ing thing in your team’s history. Patriots’ fans weren’t this cocky and they had every reason to be. I’d tell you to act like you’ve been there, but clearly you never have so it’s pointless.
[Reply]
TEX 12:14 PM 01-29-2023

Eat s*** pie, queer!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:14 PM 01-29-2023
You are a liar sir. I very much live in Ohio. I have visited the state of Florida but never Jacksonville.
So gross of you to fabricate. But I've learned to expect as much from Kansas City fans.
You seem nice. (And not too bright.)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:14 PM 01-29-2023
wut

Sean Payton guarantees the NFC wins the Super Bowl. pic.twitter.com/OFB7vi6x9F

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) January 29, 2023

[Reply]
TEX 12:17 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by FAH-Q:
I honestly have never seen a team, a city, nor fanbase be as cocky as you guys are without winning a single ****ing thing in your team’s history. Patriots’ fans weren’t this cocky and they had every reason to be. I’d tell you to act like you’ve been there, but clearly you never have so it’s pointless.
Exactly. Its a loser fan base full of fair weather fans who only support a front runner. They have no clue how to act, just like their team, because they have never won anything.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 344
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Up