ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 51
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How broke are you?
R8RFAN 11:32 AM 03-18-2011
Instead of hijacking a thread lets make our own...
How far up to your ass are you in debt are you?
How close are you to filing for Bankruptcy.
How many of you borrow from Mom and Dad because you are sorry as hell and have to drive that car that sounds like a pissed off bumble bee?

Let's get it on you broke dick bastards...

It's on :-)

I will start the thread

0 Mortgage debt
0 Consumer debt
0 Car payments

Bills I owe
Directv
Insurance
Taxes
Utilities
Food
and Cell Phone (thanks luv)
[Reply]
R8RFAN 01:34 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I hope your children are sodomized by a 400lb Dane.
There ya go.... But creating a financial thread is a bannable offense...:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:36 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yeah, accusing people of being pedophiles is always funny.
Come on, man. I respect this is a serious issue. But lots of retarded people say lots of retarded things. It's not relevant. It's baseless, and smacks of teenage angst. The funny part is it's coming from a 50 year old man.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 01:36 PM 03-18-2011
Come on, man. I respect this is a serious issue. But lots of retarded people say lots of retarded things. It's not relevant. It's baseless, and smacks of teenage angst. The funny part is it's coming from a 50 year old man.
I age 10 years everytime someone posts my age.....:-)
[Reply]
SuperChief 01:37 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by R8ers:
Oh and friendly advice would have been in PM, would you have called me a dickhead in person? If you had you would have been picking teeth out of your shit tomorrow morning....

Now this was friendly good useful advice.

Now he's attacking the good name of proper dental care. You've offended your last dentist, sir!
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 01:37 PM 03-18-2011
Quit crying, pay em off
Crying about what?

I'm perfectly content with my financial situation, which apparently you have some insecurities about. I'll guarantee that I made more this year than you ever have in any year in your entire life ...and I'm a teacher.

You're a miserable bag of shit that made this thread to celebrate your debt-free life while rubbing it in the faces of others. Plus, you took the time to levy some pretty serious things at long time posters here.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 01:37 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Now he's attacking the good name of proper dental care. You've offended your last dentist, sir!
Thats got to be an infraction or something here, it's gotta be:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:37 PM 03-18-2011
I age 10 years everytime someone posts my age.....:-)
I HAVE INFORMATION ON YOU!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:38 PM 03-18-2011
I guess I don't see it that way because I've seen the effects firsthand. It's not something that I would consider "smack talk". I'd consider it attempted character assassination.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 01:39 PM 03-18-2011
I guess I don't see it that way because I've seen the effects firsthand. It's not something that I would consider "smack talk". I'd consider it attempted character assassination.
100% agree.
[Reply]
SuperChief 01:39 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Crying about what?

I'm perfectly content with my financial situation, which apparently you have some insecurities about. I'll guarantee that I made more this year than you ever have in any year in your entire life ...and I'm a teacher.

You're a miserable bag of shit that made this thread to celebrate your debt-free life while rubbing it in the faces of others. Plus, you took the time to levy some pretty serious things at long time posters here.
Some human decency can go a ways, even for an internet tough guy like R8ers. Jeebus, even I know that, and I'm a ****ing noob.
[Reply]
Donger 01:40 PM 03-18-2011
I'm still waiting for you to apologize for calling me British.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 01:40 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Crying about what?

Dude, I am sitting here drinking beer and watching basketball on an 80 degree Friday afternoon with enough money in my pocket and the bank to make a preacher turn bad...

Why do you think I care about what you say? I have to respect a man before I value their opinion...

You need a fucking reality check man
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:40 PM 03-18-2011
Then I'm truly sorry if I've offended you. Because I like you and respect your opinion.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 01:41 PM 03-18-2011
Then I'm truly sorry if I've offended you. Because I like you and respect your opinion.
I don't, I think he is a scumbag.... Have I said that yet?
[Reply]
SuperChief 01:42 PM 03-18-2011
I don't, I think he is a scumbag.... Have I said that yet?
What is your fucking problem with this guy? Some of these should be moved over to the butt-hurt thread. FFS dude.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 51
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up