ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Guess which poster said the following
TLO 07:30 AM 02-08-2023
I might do more of these and have people guess. But here's the first one.

Originally Posted by :
You're a worthless fat slob, that has to see a doctor, half a dozen times a year,to have boils removed from your ass.
The entire message board hates you.
Yet here you are wagging your little finger at someone else.

bundle of sticksgit

[Reply]
neech 09:54 AM 02-08-2023
Vladimir_Kyrilytch
[Reply]
TLO 10:02 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
LiveSteam going off on Zach.
Winner!!
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:04 AM 02-08-2023
This is a great thread idea. Perhaps we can all contribute some of our favorites?
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 10:12 AM 02-08-2023
Tis me reading "That Devil Forrest"! Real legendary figure. There is even a William Faulkner story called "My Grandmother Millard and General Bedford Forrest and the Battle of Harrykin Creek".

Few fun facts:

-He had 29 horses shot out from under him

-He killed "at least" 30 enemy combatants in hand to hand combat.

When the confederate army was surrendering at Fort Donelson, he said "I didnt come here to surrender" and instead escaped with all his men through a route thought suicidal.

He saved tons of crucial supplies from an abandoned Nashville by taking charge there right up before the Federals came in.

He captured a Union general along with his men and supplies at Murfreesboro.

His rear guard actions protecting the Confederate retreat at Shiloh saved untold numbers. The whole army there was at risk until it wasn't, compliments of NBF.

-Sherman called him "the most remarkable man our civil war produced on either side."

-Enlisted as a private to start the war but ended it as a General.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 10:41 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Tis me reading "That Devil Forrest"! Real legendary figure. There is even a William Faulkner story called "My Grandmother Millard and General Bedford Forrest and the Battle of Harrykin Creek".

Few fun facts:

When the confederate army was surrendering at Fort Donelson, he said "I didnt come here to surrender" and instead escaped with all his men through a route thought suicidal.

He saved tons of crucial supplies from an abandoned Nashville by taking charge there right up before the Federals came in.

His rear guard actions protecting the Confederate retreat at Shiloh saved untold numbers. The whole army there was at risk until it wasn't, compliments of NBF.

-Sherman called him "the most remarkable man our civil war produced on either side."

[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:42 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:

Few fun facts:

Lmao, he still lost tho.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:52 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Sounds like classic DaFace to me.
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
DaFace

[Reply]
TLO 10:53 AM 02-08-2023
Here's a classic

-------------------------------------

I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
[Reply]
Graystoke 10:56 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Here's a classic

-------------------------------------

I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
Rabble
[Reply]
stumppy 10:56 AM 02-08-2023
Shygums
[Reply]
TLO 10:59 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Shygums
Winner!!!!
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:03 AM 02-08-2023
You might have to change up the posts a bit so they're not searchable

That last one pulled right up with the first sentence
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:03 AM 02-08-2023
I've received several of these over the years from one of my faves....:-)

"It looks like someone might deserve a little pie...." advertising for your mom again, geez, why not take her lot lizard ass back to the rest stop and pawn her off in a ditch somewhere with Julio and Jimmy taking turns running with the bull
[Reply]
seclark 11:07 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I've received several of these over the years from one of my faves....:-)

"It looks like someone might deserve a little pie...." advertising for your mom again, geez, why not take her lot lizard ass back to the rest stop and pawn her off in a ditch somewhere with Julio and Jimmy taking turns running with the bull
Redrum?
sec
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:07 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Has to be Taco or MM from DC. probably stated while staring into the mirror getting motivated for their big day of posting on CP.
wait you don't do this?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up