ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The OL got prison raped today
JPH83 01:12 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
We won a superbowl with Clark.
He's an albatross. If we're going to win more SBs, and we are, it'll be when we don't have expensive flops like Clark and we refuse to overpay for the likes of OBJ. Schwartz and Fisher were a million miles better than what we currently have. We may not get that level of OT play for awhile but that's the standard we need.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:34 AM 09-26-2022
Wylie isn't good & Smith is playing hurt so they are already playing at a disadvantage. Today Brown wasn't very good at all. This line is big and physical so runs would probably help. Today the run game was puzzling it seemed like most of the runs took a few seconds to develop
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:25 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Wylie isn't good & Smith is playing hurt so they are already playing at a disadvantage. Today Brown wasn't very good at all. This line is big and physical so runs would probably help. Today the run game was puzzling it seemed like most of the runs took a few seconds to develop
Wylie has been better that OBJ this year, as bad as that is.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:02 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wylie has been better that OBJ this year, as bad as that is.
Yup good thing we have 9 picks or whatever it is.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:30 AM 09-26-2022
He's not going to embrace it.

We're going to have to flat out replace him. Let him be some other team's problem, even if we can't get a solid return for him. Simply cannot pay him anywhere near what he wants...
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:37 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
OBJr is a RT and he needs to embrace it. He should prefer to be in a role where he's good rather than one where he struggles. It's silly.

We're going to have to flat out replace him. Let him be some other team's problem, even if we can't get a solid return for him. Simply cannot pay him anywhere near what he wants...
He's all about the LT Benjamins
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:05 PM 09-26-2022

Which leads me to wonder if he will have the self awareness to stop asking to be top of the heap in guaranteed money.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:00 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Which leads me to wonder if he will have the self awareness to stop asking to be top of the heap in guaranteed money.
Doubtful. Most of these guys have huge egos.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:16 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
His dad has been pounding it in his head his entire life. I'd say all signs point to No.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:16 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
His dad has been pounding it in his head his entire life. I'd say all signs point to No.
His dad passed away in 2011. But I agree, it's a no-go for me too. If he can't accept being paid like a decent RT - which even that may be a stretch - then you have to be smart and just move on. You can't give mediocre players big contracts when you're paying a franchise QB.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:57 AM 09-27-2022
Exactly.
[Reply]
TEX 08:58 AM 09-27-2022
All signs also point to NO that he is a LT. Dude is regressing.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:59 PM 09-26-2022
Pain

The Chiefs bring in Khalen Saunders to lead block for CEH on the goal line. Saunders blows up the linebacker, but no one else on the KC offensive line wins. pic.twitter.com/rUdTy1lLWZ

— Zack Eisen (@zackeisen21) September 26, 2022

[Reply]
FringeNC 07:24 AM 09-27-2022

Orlando Brown trying to do the right thing with his get off but tripping perfectly encapsulates the Chiefs day pic.twitter.com/3MEndFspTX

— Nate Tice (@Nate_Tice) September 26, 2022

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:43 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
God he is such a gigantic turd. :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up