ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Naked and Afarid
threebag 12:32 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
There was an episode early on, like one of the first I think, with this chick named Honora. She was pretty hot, blonde, fit. She was a total whackjob. She flipped out on the dude she was paired with, calling him fat, and telling him he stank. All kinds of shit. Then she tapped shortly thereafter.

They brought her back on one of those XL seasons where she had a larger group and, predictably, she melted down again. This time, on her way to tapping out, she grabbed some of their supplies and tossed them in a nearby body of water lol

Just a total fucking nutjob. I couldn't believe how crazy and spiteful she was.
Isn’t she the one who’s boob popped?
[Reply]
penguinz 12:35 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by threebag:
That was Amber.

Broke boob, surgery, good times #nakedandafraid

— Amber Hargrove (@countrygirlsur1) June 10, 2016

[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:51 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by threebag:
This one:

[Reply]
Reroka 12:52 PM 08-18-2022
There was an episode early on, like one of the first I think, with this chick named Honora. She was pretty hot, blonde, fit. She was a total whackjob. She flipped out on the dude she was paired with, calling him fat, and telling him he stank. All kinds of shit. Then she tapped shortly thereafter.

They brought her back on one of those XL seasons where she had a larger group and, predictably, she melted down again. This time, on her way to tapping out, she grabbed some of their supplies and tossed them in a nearby body of water lol

Just a total ****ing nutjob. I couldn't believe how crazy and spiteful she was.

Yeah saw that season,

Pretty fucked up.
[Reply]
notorious 01:28 PM 08-18-2022

Just a total ****ing nutjob. I couldn't believe how crazy and spiteful she was.
Cue the women vs. men survival video where the women would have died within a week but the dudes all fell into line and worked towards survival.

[Reply]
Fish 12:29 PM 08-18-2022
Dumb scripted nonsense. Past contestants have admitted that they were like only hundreds of feet from civilization. The entire basis of the show is being naked. But they don't ever show nudity, so it's just a silly marketing ploy that sounds like it was invented by frat guys. They're never actually in any danger, due to legal implications. And most of the contestants are annoying as hell.

Alone is a much more realistic show.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:45 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Dumb scripted nonsense. Past contestants have admitted that they were like only hundreds of feet from civilization. The entire basis of the show is being naked. But they don't ever show nudity, so it's just a silly marketing ploy that sounds like it was invented by frat guys. They're never actually in any danger, due to legal implications. And most of the contestants are annoying as hell.

Alone is a much more realistic show.
I will never forget when the wool was pulled from my eyes on Bear Grylls. Idk how tf you spell his last name..

But he was like jumping back and forth over this small crevice, making it seem like it was super dangerous and necessary. The way the camera frames it, it appears he's out in the middle of nowhere.

Someone out there found that exact crevice and took a video of it, showing it was tiny af, easily avoidable and like 100 feet from a decently busy highway lol just preposterous tom foolery
[Reply]
threebag 12:31 PM 08-18-2022
I e watched it for years. Good show.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:31 PM 08-18-2022
It's a good show. Wife and I have been watching it for years, basically since it started.

BTW, this thread should probably be in the Media Center.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:57 PM 08-18-2022
Not to go all Dane, but my buddy did some cinematography on that show. Specifically the Brazil one where they were in the middle of the Amazon.

Apparently pretty uncomfortable for the crew too.
[Reply]
Reroka 01:12 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Not to go all Dane, but my buddy did some cinematography on that show. Specifically the Brazil one where they were in the middle of the Amazon.

Apparently pretty uncomfortable for the crew too.
I have heard that this is real, yes a couple of hours by car,plane or chopper.

SO right outside the city sure, but that's not like outside Kansas city. No lions there.
[Reply]
Otter 01:24 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
I have heard that this is real, yes a couple of hours by car,plane or chopper.

SO right outside the city sure, but that's not like outside Kansas city. No lions there.
Lion's in Brazil.

Do they get along with the elephants?
[Reply]
Reroka 01:55 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
Lion's in Brazil.

Do they get along with the elephants?
No, but Jags, puma's snakes. stuff that will kill ya, stuff not found outside the city in Kansas.
[Reply]
CanadianChief 01:02 PM 08-18-2022
I love the show as well. Don’t know how they do it. The bugs would cause me to tap after one night. That old dog EJ is a beast! Guy almost gets his nuts torn off and just gets patched up and carries on his merry way.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:03 PM 08-18-2022
i've watched for several years. I would tap out after the first sticker rode into the bottom of my bare feet!

no way in hell am I going barefoot, nor letting mosquitos near my twig and berries!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up