ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 103
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:54 PM 01-19-2022
Another thing for Bills fans to consider is the fact that the Chiefs are not the same team they've seen before, or at least the Chiefs offense is not. The Chiefs had to play without Hill, Kelce, and Helaire late in the season and it forced our offense to use other players. As a result, Mahomes was able to build game confidence with our other receivers and we used other options out of the backfield. Now the offense is not quite what the Bills faced in October, nor is it what they faced last January. To wit:

Last January, Mahomes had 29 completions for 325 yards to 6 recievers, but 22 of 29 completions and 290 of 325 yards were to Kelce and Hill. In Sunday's game against the Steelers the Chiefs passing offense was much more diversified. Mahomes completed 4 or more passes to

Kelce 5/108
McKinnon 6/81
Robinson 4/76
Hill 5/57
Hardman 4/43
Pringle 5/37

Furthermore, 5 different receivers caught touchdown passes.

This Chiefs offense is not the same offense the Bills saw last year, nor is it the same offense they saw in October. If you double any of our receivers, we have others to whom we can throw and Mahomes has a comfort level with those others that he didn't have before.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:56 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
You gotta track Sorensen in that game, too. He's horrific on almost every snap, not just the two big gains.

That Week 5 game is not the Chiefs team we have now.
Deactivate all of the white DB's for this game.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:56 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by hebert19:
The Bills played 9 games this year with either:

Snow
Rain
25+ mph winds.
Sometimes all 3. :-)

So stats are deceiving. Look at our opponent QB stats. They are much worse on those same games.

Good weather game this Sunday. We won't see any of that from allen.
Will he melt down again? That's his history in the play-offs.

I wonder if he'll get sacked and throw the ball at a Chief afterwards in a temper tantrum again.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:57 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Another thing for Bills fans to consider is the fact that the Chiefs are not the same team they've seen before, or at least the Chiefs offense is not. The Chiefs had to play without Hill, Kelce, and Helaire late in the season and it forced our offense to use other players. As a result, Mahomes was able to build game confidence with our other receivers and we used other options out of the backfield. Now the offense is not quite what the Bills faced in October, nor is it what they faced last January. To wit:

Last January, Mahomes had 29 completions for 325 yards to 6 recievers, but 22 of 29 completions and 290 of 325 yards were to Kelce and Hill. In Sunday's game against the Steelers the Chiefs passing offense was much more diversified. Mahomes completed 4 or more passes to

Kelce 5/108
McKinnon 6/81
Robinson 4/76
Hill 5/57
Hardman 4/43
Pringle 5/37

This Chiefs offense is not the same offense the Bills saw last year, nor is it the same offense they saw in October. If you double any of our receivers, we have others to whom we can throw and Mahomes has a comfort level with those others that he didn't have before.
Even more importantly, in my opinion, is that the defense is entirely different.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:59 PM 01-19-2022

In those 37 home games, Mahomes & the Chiefs are 30-7 straight up, and 19-17-1 against the spread (ATS)... https://t.co/GuEaLm0xWt

— Ben Heisler (@bennyheis) January 19, 2022

[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:59 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Even more importantly, in my opinion, is that the defense is entirely different.
I agree that the defense will be much different too. I was just focusing on how much the receiving corps has changed and the difficult they will face if they double any of them.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:02 PM 01-19-2022
Two huge Josh Allen weaknesses.

He can panic when under pressure or even simulated pressure.

His game is significantly worse when he doesn't know your coverage and has to process the field.

Guess what the Patriots did? Showed their coverages over and over and no pressure or even pretend pressure.

Spags base defense attacks and switches coverages.

Allen has only 3 games against KC and was good in 1 half. That half or first game this year Spags for no good reason gave away our coverages too easily and without Jones, Ingram, etc we didn't get pressure.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 01:05 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:

Kelce 5/108
McKinnon 6/81
Robinson 4/76
Hill 5/57
Hardman 4/43
Pringle 5/37

I think this is a by-product of everyone playing the 2 high safety / zone look, keep everything underneath. With time, experience and Reps, Pat knows to take what the Defense gives him.....

We've seen the look enough to know how to beat it, and that's before we factor in White being out.

But I also agree with your statement that Pat is way more comfortable now with his other options than what he was in Week 5.

I think we will see a very focused Pat Mahomes, and slicing up the Bills D with surgical precision. I'm actually very excited for this game, because this is the exact type of game Pat Mahomes was made for, and the exact type of game this team was built for.....
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:08 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
For me this game boils down to two things:

1. Are the Chiefs REALLY over their early season turnover disease? It reared its ugly head again last week. They can't do that against Buffalo, because they'll punish you for it and now you can find yourself down early which would give their defense the ability to play this game exactly how they want to, and force us to be less patient. We cannot have turnovers and drops that allow Buffalo to get up early.
To your point, no turnovers and you don't allow Allen to run and we'll be fine.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:10 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Wow, that's pretty crazy... of course, some of it looks worse than it is because it goes from 140 to 128 to 115... plus a couple stretches where it's up and down but all above 100.

But damn, there are some huge peaks and valleys though. Would be interesting to have Mahomes in comparison, and other QBs. Guessing Carr's looks like a congestive heart failure ECG.
Brady had Manning's number when it came to the playoffs and Manning only beat Brady once and that was the year the Colts won the SB.

I think Mahomes will have Allen's number in the playoffs going forward.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:12 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Buffalo Bills fans like to eat their own turds!!!!!
Well we do know that they finger butts in public places and don't wash their hands!
[Reply]
Lzen 01:19 PM 01-19-2022
This is true....

but holy shit, man, Burrows' ****ing ball placement! I mean every damned one of those was absolutely perfect.

I mean, if they can do THAT, there's really nothing you can do about it. I felt bad for Ward, as he had good position most of the game. But damn.
Yeah, his ball placement in that game reminded me of Aaron Rogers.
[Reply]
thechiefhusker 01:22 PM 01-19-2022
Will he melt down again? That's his history in the play-offs.

I wonder if he'll get sacked and throw the ball at a Chief afterwards in a temper tantrum again.
I’ll never forget that, my kids have called him crybaby Allen ever since.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:24 PM 01-19-2022

Oh god that would be great.
[Reply]
stumppy 01:32 PM 01-19-2022
Damn, that have us figured out. :-)

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...t-630/page/36/

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:
Chiefs fans lol

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341906

That forum and the fans that populate it continue to be a vulgar toilet party filled with garbage people and nastiness. You can hardly get through one page of a thread without coming across all sorts of needlessly unsavory nonsense.

Low brow hooligans. The armpit of the internet.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 103
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up