ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 649 of 2693
« First < 149549599639645646647648649 65065165265365969974911491649 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:19 AM 02-09-2018
Peter Schrager from GMFB says Chiefs, Eagles are most likely teams to be the next dynasty in football: http://www.nfl.com/videos/kansas-cit...ake-next-step#
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:20 AM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So did y’all hear this shit? On Matt Miller’s podcast.

- Mahomes was at Arrowhead memorizing the playbook almost every day at 6 AM
- He wrote out each play and what he’s supposed to do against 3 different coverages on that play

This kid is going to be special.
Obviously he's a slow learner and needs extra time to learn the playbook.
[Reply]
thegame214 11:23 AM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Kay Adams from GMFB says Chiefs offense will be most exciting to watch in football for 2018: http://www.nfl.com/videos/kansas-city-chiefs

First video on the page.
Thanks Pugs that was great
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:24 AM 02-09-2018
"NOT READYZ.. FOOTWORKZZZ.. TOO RISKY!!" -Half of chief fans outside of CP

I dont know how people can just assume he isnt ready. I trust fat andy with the QB position more than anything else on the team.
[Reply]
Buckweath 11:28 AM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I think we're honestly going to look a lot like the Eagles from this season.
If we could just look like this Chiefs team at the beginning of the season, yeah the team who beat the Eagles with Wentz.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:48 AM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Peter Schrager from GMFB says Chiefs, Eagles are most likely teams to be the next dynasty in football: http://www.nfl.com/videos/kansas-cit...ake-next-step#
“Idk if Andy Reid will get them over the hump.”

Spoiler!

[Reply]
staylor26 11:59 AM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
“Idk if Andy Reid will get them over the hump.”

Spoiler!
If you really believe this then why are you even the least bit excited about Mahomes?

You mean to tell me that fucking Mike McCarthy can win a SB with an elite QB, but Reid 100% can’t? Give me a fucking break. You’re becoming a whiny little bitch.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:08 PM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
If you really believe this then why are you even the least bit excited about Mahomes?

You mean to tell me that ****ing Mike McCarthy can win a SB with an elite QB, but Reid 100% can’t? Give me a ****ing break. You’re becoming a whiny little bitch.
I know it’s hard being a super homer, but facts are facts.

Andy had Donovan McNabb and one of the best defensive staffs in NFL history and choked over and over and over again.
He came to KC and has 2 of the worst choke jobs in playoff history in 5 years.

I love Mahomes and hope for the best, but Andy is who he is. And we’ve all seen it. He ain’t changing.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:13 PM 02-09-2018

Andy had Donovan McNabb and one of the best defensive staffs in NFL history and choked over and over and over again.

I love Mahomes and hope for the best, but Andy is who he is. And we’ve all seen it. He ain’t changing.
Oh go fuck yourself. I’m not the one talking in absolutes, that’s you. To say that Reid is so bad that he 100% can’t win a SB with an elite QB is absolutely ridiculous. Saying we can’t is just as ridiculous as saying we will.

Answer this, do you think Mike fucking McCarthy is a better HC than Reid?
[Reply]
DRM08 12:21 PM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Oh go **** yourself. I’m not the one talking in absolutes, that’s you. To say that Reid is so bad that he 100% can’t win a SB with an elite QB is absolutely ridiculous. Saying we can’t is just as ridiculous as saying we will.

Answer this, do you think Mike ****ing McCarthy is a better HC than Reid?
McCarthy has Rodgers. The odds are pretty strong Mahomes will not end up that good. He has extreme physical talent, but that is not the only reason Rodgers is so great. 4:1 on TD to INT ratio is absurd.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:26 PM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
McCarthy has Rodgers. The odds are pretty strong Mahomes will not end up that good. He has extreme physical talent, but that is not the only reason Rodgers is so great. 4:1 on TD to INT ratio is absurd.
And Andy Reid is a much better coach than McCarthy.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:28 PM 02-09-2018

Your dumbass was a homer when Alex fucking Smith was the quarterback. Now that Mahomes has taken over, all of a sudden we're never going to win anything because of Andy Reid? You're a dumbass
[Reply]
staylor26 12:30 PM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Your dumbass was a homer when Alex fucking Smith was the quarterback. Now that Mahomes has taken over, all of a sudden we're never going to win anything because of Andy Reid? You're a dumbass
Thank you. For some reason it makes RunKC feel good/superior when he pretends he’s not a homer. He’s still a homer, he’s just a whiny bitch too now.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:05 PM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So did y’all hear this shit? On Matt Miller’s podcast.

- Mahomes was at Arrowhead memorizing the playbook almost every day at 6 AM
- He wrote out each play and what he’s supposed to do against 3 different coverages on that play

This kid is going to be special.
What minute mark does the Mahomes talk start?
[Reply]
RunKC 01:09 PM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Your dumbass was a homer when Alex ****ing Smith was the quarterback. Now that Mahomes has taken over, all of a sudden we're never going to win anything because of Andy Reid? You're a dumbass
So you can’t update your views on current information? Bc right now is a damn good time to realize that Philly fans were right.

Andy just lost to Mike Mularkey. MIKE ****ing MULARKEY. He had a better QB, a better team, home field and he still historically ****ed up with an 18 point lead.
Just like Philly. Good ol’ Andy shits the bed with a top 5 QB and a historically good defensive staff at home in 2004 to John ****ing Fox and Jake Delhomme.

How in the **** could any Chiefs fan not believe what Philly fans were saying in 2013? They have been 100% right about everything.
In fact, Andy has never looked this terrible in his entire career. He just completed his biggest playoff **** up ever and watched his goddamn lackey take his drafted QB who he let go to beat the GOAT and do something couldn’t do in over a decade in Philly.

I love Mahomes as much as anybody here, but we’ve seen Andy monumentally **** up playoff games with his every QB he’s had playing their best seasons of their career, so excuse the **** out of me for being just a little reluctant to put the Walruses cock down my goddamn throat and homer up to think that this shit couldn’t possibly happen again.
[Reply]
Page 649 of 2693
« First < 149549599639645646647648649 65065165265365969974911491649 > Last »
Up