ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 42
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
penguinz 02:02 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Oh shit, who could have guessed that Stevieray would be the dumbass walking down that path.

Oh wait.....everyone. :-)

[Reply]
petegz28 02:10 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
How about you stop being a whiney beta bitch?
How about you pull the stick out of your ass and learn to take a joke instead of being all "THAT'S NOT REALSSSS!!!!!"

I mean what are you gonna do next, tell me Barry Bonds didn't hit 762 touchdowns????

:-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:12 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The obsessive need by many Americans to sue people over inconsequential BS is just disgusting. No harm done, but that guy has more money than me, so I’m going to sue him just because I can.

****ing despise that kind of person.
Adams lost it and should pay. Just randomly shoving down some kid is bullshit. That kid should get cash. No harm done my ass. Kid was embarrassed and that video is everywhere. Make the rich accountable for their actions like anyone else would be.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:23 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
And if a white player had shoved a black guy down?
You would have an erection.
[Reply]
wazu 02:26 PM 10-11-2022
I mean, let's not make this bigger than it is. Adams had been playing a very intense football game for the past three hours. He's walking off the field still wearing his helmet, and probably still in "football mode" mentally. Watching the replay this kid would have run into Adams if he didn't stop. It was a very short, quick shove that no doubt had plenty of strength behind it. But this wasn't some vicious assault. Seemed more reflexive to me than anything. And at that point it's awkward and they continue walking. That's the part he probably wants back more than the actual shove.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:27 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Good!

He did go to the hospital. Totally get why he would do it but is there any possibility he actually got injured? I know that equipment is heavy but can’t imagine there was actual injury.

Still, he should take action because it was a dick move.

Adams should get a game suspension for being an asshole, but the hospital? Guy got shoved down, and immediately got up. Should have at least rolled around in pain for a while.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:36 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
oh shut up

no harm done smh
Was he injured? Did he break a bone or something? Maybe I missed that, but as i recall, the kid literally just bounced right back up a few seconds after he went down. So we know he didn't injure his lower body.
[Reply]
penguinz 02:38 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by petegz28:
How about you pull the stick out of your ass and learn to take a joke instead of being all "THAT'S NOT REALSSSS!!!!!"

I mean what are you gonna do next, tell me Barry Bonds didn't hit 762 touchdowns????

Every week either on chat or game thread you cry about the team being bad and is going to lose and miss the playoffs.

Add that to being too big a pussy to deal with your kids soccer coach.

Add on how you are the biggest bitch in DC. You make BEP look like a fugging genius.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:38 PM 10-11-2022
Was he injured? Did he break a bone or something? Maybe I missed that, but as i recall, the kid literally just bounced right back up a few seconds after he went down. So we know he didn't injure his lower body.
That's doesn't matter.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:38 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Adams lost it and should pay. Just randomly shoving down some kid is bullshit. That kid should get cash. No harm done my ass. Kid was embarrassed and that video is everywhere. Make the rich accountable for their actions like anyone else would be.
I already addressed that. I said he should get a game suspension and/or a significant fine. I even said a public apology to the kid would be in order.

That seems to cover it, imo.

And really who cares if the kid was embarrassed for a few seconds. Are we now saying that we can't allow anyone to be embarrassed or there should be litigation? Because that's stupid.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:39 PM 10-11-2022
Who cares.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

These are the rules set forth by people before him.

He'd be a damn fool to not play by them.

You can sit here and say, "oh that's not morally right", meanwhile people far more well-off than he is are suing people left and right.

Fuck that. Get yours. Being nice don't pay the bills.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:40 PM 10-11-2022
Was he injured?
According to the police report yes, he was.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:42 PM 10-11-2022
Dude probably lives in his mom's basement and you wanna hate on the man for playing by the rules.

Meanwhile you got Karens running around suing for far dumber shit than this.

Go put a down payment on a house. Go get yourself a nice car, young man. This is your chance and they don't come around often. Megatron96 doesn't know your name and doesn't give a single fuck about how you live. Get your money, don't worry about what guys like Megatron96 think because he ain't gonna pay your bills or give a fuck about you tomorrow.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:43 PM 10-11-2022
Damn
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:45 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by petegz28:

You clearly thought it was real lmao, cuz it sure isn't funny.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 42
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up