ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 488
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:56 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I was told the cap is a myth and we can grab whoever we wanted
The cap is malleable and if a team wants a guy bad enough, they'll find a way to get it done.

The problem with the cap RIGHT NOW is that you're not just sensitive to the amount, it's time-sensitive too. They have to make the dominos fall in a certain order to get it all done correctly.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:57 AM 03-16-2022
If the Chiefs don’t sign an EDGE, then I fully expect either a trade for a veteran or a trade up in the draft.

No way they aren’t aggressive.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:57 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I was told the cap is a myth and we can grab whoever we wanted
The cap is a myth for the most part. They can restructure a ton of guys and have a ton of cap space. But eventually it's going to bite you in the ass a year or two down the road.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:01 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
If the Chiefs don’t sign an EDGE, then I fully expect either a trade for a veteran or a trade up in the draft.

No way they aren’t aggressive.

Georgia DL Devonte Wyatt told me he has visits scheduled with the Raiders, Buccaneers, Jets, Chiefs and Eagles so far.

A lot of these guys are going to have many, many meetings.

— Michael Rothstein (@mikerothstein) March 16, 2022

[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 12:02 PM 03-16-2022
I just have reservations for guys coming off of back injuries. I know it's not the end all be all, but recovering from a back injury is just complicated and takes time.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:03 PM 03-16-2022
And if I'm putting together my offseason at this point.

1. Sign Juju Smith-Schuster to a 3 year deal.
2. Sign Arden Key to a 2-3 year deal.
3. Trade our 4th round pick to the Jags for Laviska Shenault and their 5th. (Trade down from 135 to 157)
4. Sign Kyzir White to a 3 year deal.
5. Wait for La'el Collins to be cut and then sign him.
[Reply]
In58men 12:07 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
YES!
He also said 49ers were in on Watson yesterday, about 3 minutes later several beat writers/journalists said he was wrong. Not so sure I trust this dude.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:07 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
1. What late rounders? Are you talking 7th round picks? Because we don't have a 5th or 6th at this point.
2. That DE group is trash if it's Ingram and Clark. Yeah you can add a rookie but I highly doubt that rookie is starting day 1.
3. Fuck Suh.
I’d rather get a 7th than outright cut Collins, if I’m Dallas.

I’d love to give Jacksonville a third for Shenault and a 5th…and I think they’d love it too.

I’m ok going into the draft with Ingram, Clark and Danna at DE. We draft 2 DEs in that world unless the value isn’t there snd we decide to make a bargain basement DE signing after the draft for a ring chaser.
[Reply]
In58men 12:08 PM 03-16-2022

3. Trade our 4th round pick to the Jags for Laviska Shenault and their 5th. (Trade down from 135 to 157)
I would send you nudes if this happened.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:09 PM 03-16-2022

Collins will go for a lot more than 3/30 on the open market.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:09 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
He also said 49ers were in on Watson yesterday, about 3 minutes later several beat writers/journalists said he was wrong. Not so sure I trust this dude.
Well to be fair, the tweet I was responding too wasn't about a specific player or move. Just that it would be active today. I hope it's active today and I hope my favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs, are active today.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:09 PM 03-16-2022

Former Chargers’ linebacker Uchenna Nwosu has agreed to a two-year, $20 million deal, including $10.5 million guaranteed with the Seattle Seahawks, his agents @DrewJRosenhaus and @RyanMatha tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 16, 2022

[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:10 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
he fits the most with Veaches patter of who he signs in FA. They are almost always Jujus age, not Robinsons of Landrys.

Me?

I’d flip a late rounder for Lael Collins
Sign Allen Robinson or Juju.
Bring back Pringle for 4m or less.
Flip another late rounder for Laviska Shenault
Sign Melvin Ingram
Sign Ndamakon Suh

Id do a 4th or even 3rd comp pick for Lael Collins. We arent getting a top rated, proven NFL RT in the 3rd or 4th round. He could possibly be the Biggest upgrade we could do this offseason! Our Oline would be ELITE and set for years!

Id love Allen Robinson. Not crazy about JuJu but Im warming up to the idea.

Pringle, Id be ok with that.

Shenault, EH not so much.

Ingram, For sure.

Suh, no thanks. Old and expensive.
[Reply]
In58men 12:10 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Well to be fair, the tweet I was responding too wasn't about a specific player or move. Just that it would be active today. I hope it's active today and I hope my favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs, are active today.
Same, my man…..same lol
[Reply]
In58men 12:12 PM 03-16-2022
Breaking: CB Jeff Gladney is signing with the #Cardinals, per sources. Gladney, 25, is a former first-round pick of the #Vikings. I’m told the Cards really like his ability to play both inside and out.

Fuck you Dante84
[Reply]
Page 95 of 488
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Up