ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 335
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Hawk 04:06 PM 06-18-2015
Originally Posted by manchambo:

Victarion is a possibility. As noted, he's not a corpse.
Unless he is a corpse...his spirit left his body and returned during this so called healing process by Moqorro, how else to explain the switch in POV in the excerpt I posted? GRRM would not do something like that by accident so it has to mean something. And he was dying unless he got his hand healed, so it is possible he died and was brought back by the red priest Moqorro (like Thoros and Beric, and possibly Mel and Jon, red priests have been shown to have this power sometimes). Plus the description of what is happening in that part is similar to the description of when the lady brought back Khal Drogo from the dead. There is no way to say for certain he is not a corpse (in the same manner that Jon would be a "corpse" if he is revived).

Jon could sail off to assume the Iron Throne I suppose, but he's got some bigger fish to fry before that happens.
[Reply]
tomahawk kid 07:24 PM 06-18-2015
So - with Kit Harrington quoted that 'Jon' is dead and he's 'not coming back next season', is it fair to assume he could be running around in Ghost's body for 10 episodes?
[Reply]
Bowser 07:27 PM 06-18-2015
Originally Posted by tomahawk kid:
So - with Kit Harrington quoted that 'Jon' is dead and he's 'not coming back next season', is it fair to assume he could be running around in Ghost's body for 10 episodes?
Or Jon is no longer called Jon, but Azor Ahai.
[Reply]
tomahawk kid 08:21 PM 06-18-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Or Jon is no longer called Jon, but Azor Ahai.
He actually said 'I won't be coming back next season' and then talked about other projects he was looking into.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:14 PM 06-18-2015
Originally Posted by tomahawk kid:
No way would his spirit survive that long warged into Ghost.
[Reply]
Hawk 10:30 PM 06-18-2015
What is he going to say? He can't come right out and spoil it if he is returning, he'd be spoiling for book readers too. So his answer means nothing because it is what he would say either way.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:30 PM 06-18-2015
Originally Posted by Hawk:
What is he going to say? He can't come right out and spoil it if he is returning, he'd be spoiling for book readers too. So his answer means nothing because it is what he would say either way.
Exactly.

Jon always comes back.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:36 PM 06-18-2015
And didn't someone link a story saying Kit Harrington was under contract through Season 6 (or 7)?
[Reply]
Swanman 07:40 AM 06-19-2015
Originally Posted by Hawk:
Hardhome is north of the wall which would be very dangerous and seems counterproductive now. Not sure why he would need to go to King's Landing?

I take it you weren't convinced by my Victarion argument?
When Jon is resurrected he may be more powerful if he is in fact Azor Ahai reborn. So I suppose he could sail to Hardhome to take the fight to the Night King instead of waiting at the wall. I doubt any of that happens but it's plausible.
[Reply]
Swanman 07:41 AM 06-19-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
And didn't someone link a story saying Kit Harrington was under contract through Season 6 (or 7)?
I read somewhere (probably here) that many actors have 7 season contracts that can be terminated when their character bites it.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:34 AM 06-19-2015
Originally Posted by Swanman:
I read somewhere (probably here) that many actors have 7 season contracts that can be terminated when their character bites it.
Yes, same article. The main characters have all be signed for 7, but that can change.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:47 AM 06-19-2015
If Jon is reborn, will he even be Jon anymore?
[Reply]
Hawk 10:18 AM 06-19-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
If Jon is reborn, will he even be Jon anymore?
The theory is that because he can warg into Ghost until is body is reborn, he may not lose as much of himself as say LSH or Beric.
[Reply]
RustShack 06:26 PM 06-19-2015
When did Jon start warging?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:00 PM 06-19-2015
None of the Starks warg in the show besides Bran. In the book it seems they all have the ability. Well, the kids at least.

I was surprised the show left all that out.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 335
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up