Page 206 of 4847
« First < 106156196202203204205206 2072082092102162563067061206 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:17 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by O.city:
You keep saying this. If the chiefs finish the year 5 and 1, they're in the playoffs.
I didn't say KC would be eliminated. I just said, this place would go back to crazy...

It's a dogfight right now for those final 2 spots and while KC has a few tiebreaker advantages now and what should be an easy schedule... anything can happen.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:18 AM 11-23-2015
Yeah, the Chiefs put themselves in a really tough spot. The losses to Chicago and Denver will be considered the backbreakers this year if they don't make the playoffs. The way I see it is they can afford one loss the rest of the season, and even that loss has to come against the right team. 9-7 won't get this team into the playoffs, they HAVE to go 10-6 at worst to make it in. Denver otoh is in the driver's seat for the West. That defense will get them to 10 wins minimum, in spite of what the offense is going forward.

If they make it, and that's a mighty big IF at this point, Reid has to be a shoe-in for coach of the year, especially considering he will have done it with Jamaal Charles out and the world's biggest game manager throwing the ball for him.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:19 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Take Carlos Santos kicks away and your team was a big joke. Carlos Santos, kc's MVP!!

Cairo. It's Cairo.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:19 AM 11-23-2015
Both teams probably finish 11-5, so not sure what you are strutting about.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 11:21 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, the Chiefs put themselves in a really tough spot. The losses to Chicago and Denver will be considered the backbreakers this year if they don't make the playoffs. The way I see it is they can afford one loss the rest of the season, and even that loss has to come against the right team. 9-7 won't get this team into the playoffs, they HAVE to go 10-6 at worst to make it in. Denver otoh is in the driver's seat for the West. That defense will get them to 10 wins minimum, in spite of what the offense is going forward.

If they make it, and that's a mighty big IF at this point, Reid has to be a shoe-in for coach of the year, especially considering he will have done it with Jamaal Charles out and the world's biggest game manager throwing the ball for him.
Kubiak should get coach of the year by winning 7 games with his QB throwing only 9 TDs and an amazing 17 INTs. And, if Brock comes in and gets this team to the playoffs, that's definitely coach of the year material.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:22 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:

I think Reid would garner some chatter, but few votes for that should the Chiefs get 10 wins. Starts with expectations and many thought KC would win the West and they were 1-5 with Charles.

Panthers, Cardinals, Vikings... those coaches are all leaders for that distinction right now.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:22 AM 11-23-2015
Take Carlos Santos kicks away and your team was a big joke. Carlos Santos, kc's MVP!!
Well if Chicago takes a Gould chip shot, this thread is pretty different right about now. You and knowmo would have disappeared faster than you two turning off last week's game at halftime.
[Reply]
O.city 11:23 AM 11-23-2015
So if the chiefs and broncos were to finish at 11 and 5, what's the tiebreakers?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:23 AM 11-23-2015
Kubiak should get coach of the year by winning 7 games with his QB throwing only 9 TDs and an amazing 17 INTs. And, if Brock comes in and gets this team to the playoffs, that's definitely coach of the year material.
Eh, the problem is that it's easy to be a head coach and win when you've got a top three defense to overcome offensive miscues.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:25 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think Reid would garner some chatter, but few votes for that should the Chiefs get 10 wins. Starts with expectations and many thought KC would win the West and they were 1-5 with Charles.

Panthers, Cardinals, Vikings... those coaches are all leaders for that distinction right now.
Good points there, I agree with that.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:25 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Both teams probably finish 11-5, so not sure what you are strutting about.

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:26 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Well if Chicago takes a Gould chip shot, this thread is pretty different right about now. You and knowmo would have disappeared faster than you two turning off last week's game at halftime.
And, again... had DEN taken their chipshot earlier, your point would be even more pointless. Ifs, buts... candy and nuts.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:26 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by O.city:
So if the chiefs and broncos were to finish at 11 and 5, what's the tiebreakers?

I think it's wins, then head to head, then divisional record, then conference record.

Someone will need to confirm though.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 11:27 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
MVP. He's KC's MVP.
fyp
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:28 AM 11-23-2015
Mile The Mule Tool Man Taylor
[Reply]
Page 206 of 4847
« First < 106156196202203204205206 2072082092102162563067061206 > Last »