ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 47
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2023 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
staylor26 09:07 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
My apologies everyone.

Some turmoil in my personal life. Was unable to check the board for a day or two.
No worries. How did you like the pick and what would you have done?
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:19 AM 03-15-2023
Announcer: Introducing the draft pick for the New York Giants we have MISTER New York! You know him, you love him. I present former President Donald J. Trump!

(Donald Trump steps to the microphone.)

I'm glad to be here and announce this pick. I'm really good at picking football players. I used to own a team in New Jersey, probably a better team than the New York Giants. They're also in Jersey, you know. But my team, the New Jersey Generals, was a great, great team. Won a bunch of championships. Probably a better team than any team playing right now, except maybe that team with the Mahomes guy. You're not going to beat that guy.

My team had Doug Flutie at quarterback. Short guy. But good. Really short. And of course we had Herschel Walker. Technically, I think I still own Herschel, but I'm probably not supposed to say that. He should be a senator right now. Would have done a great job. I don't want to get into what's happening in Georgia right now.

But anyway, I guess I'm supposed to make a pick here. (Looks at paper.) This is a good pick. Probably the best guy in the whole draft. Way better than that guy the Falcons took. What a bum. What's that guy's name? Terry something? No one knows what the hell is going on down there in Georgia.

I guess I'm supposed to make the pick now, so I'll make it. Good pick, really good pick. The New York Giants select Cam Smith, CB, South Carolina.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:24 AM 03-15-2023
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 11:05 AM 03-15-2023
I think O.city is trying to find a way to trade the Cowboys 1st round pick.
[Reply]
O.city 11:05 AM 03-15-2023
I've gotta figure out a way to get Dak into the upper level of the NFC this year. To do that, we need more weapons to go along with Lamb. I could really go for some DL depth and future replacement for Lawrence as he's getting old and expensive, but is a WR I like here. However, I consider this guy to be one of the better prospects in the draft so I'm gonna go with

Michael Mayer, TE Notre Dame
[Reply]
staylor26 11:06 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
I've gotta figure out a way to get Dak into the upper level of the NFC this year. To do that, we need more weapons to go along with Lamb. I could really go for some DL depth and future replacement for Lawrence as he's getting old and expensive, but is a WR I like here. However, I consider this guy to be one of the better prospects in the draft so I'm gonna go with

Michael Mayer, TE Notre Dame
Fixed. Don't forget to bold your picks noob! :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:12 AM 03-15-2023
After scoring only 10 points at home against Cincinnati to get bounced in the playoffs, McDefense decides he needs to placate the fans with a top pick on offense.

With the 27th pick, in this 2023 Mock Draft, the Buffalo Bills select Jalin Hyatt, WR, Tennessee.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:19 AM 03-15-2023
Quite a few guys still available that I'd be very happy with for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:20 AM 03-15-2023
This mock has gone very strangely so far lol
[Reply]
BossChief 11:46 AM 03-15-2023
With Hayden Hurst and the top tier OTs gone…The Cincinnati Bengals select Dalton Kincaid, TE, UTAH.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:50 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
With Hayden Hurst and the top tier OTs gone…The Cincinnati Bengals select Dalton Kincaid, TE, UTAH.
Ugh I would hate this. Great value. I was prepared to take him for the Packers but Rain Man showed up and picked for Direckshun last min.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:53 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ugh I would hate this. Great value. I was prepared to take him for the Packers but Rain Man showed up and picked for Direckshun last min.
It felt dirty making the pick.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:34 PM 03-15-2023
I would throw up if Bungles got Kincaid.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:34 PM 03-15-2023
Still too small.
[Reply]
O.city 11:53 AM 03-15-2023
I was back and forth but felt like Meyer could step in and be more high floor immediately.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 47
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up