Spoiler!

2/2
Spoiler!

1/31
Spoiler!

[Reply]
493rd 03:54 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
No. If Mahomes gets even just ok pass protection, he will carve up any secondary even if his guys are Kemp, Moore and Watson. He's that good.
Against the Eagles and their solid CBs? No he won’t. Watson, Kemp, and Moore will not get separation and we’ll be ****ed. We need Hardman and Toney imo. JJSS would be a luxury.
[Reply]
Dante84 03:57 PM 02-01-2023
Do we bring CEH up just to have another set of hands that knows the playbook?

If we are truly without JuJu, Toney, and Mecole is one hit away.... that would leave us with MVS, Skyy, and Kemp at WR.

Yes, we could go with all 4 TE's, but we could also go with CEH over RoJo.

Really curious to see how we approach this thing. Surely we wouldn't bring in a street FA WR, would we?
[Reply]
493rd 04:00 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
We need Watson to channel his preseason form. Not having Juju, Hardman, or Toney could be the equivalent of playing Tampa with no OL. We saw how pedestrian the offense looked late in the Bengals game. We'll need some luck that at least two of these players can play a full game next week.
Agreed. Eagles will blanket Kelce and no way Marcus fucking Kemp is getting open consistently against the Eagles D. Neither would Moore or Watson. We need speed and better pray at least Hardman can go. I’m guessing papirer-mache Toney will be out given his history.
[Reply]
493rd 04:02 PM 02-01-2023
Oh, and what about Fortson? He was non-existent against Cincy. Not sure how many snaps he got though.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:04 PM 02-01-2023
We need Watson to channel his preseason form. Not having Juju, Hardman, or Toney could be the equivalent of playing Tampa with no OL. We saw how pedestrian the offense looked late in the Bengals game. We'll need some luck that at least two of these players can play a full game next week.
Quality Pete impression.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:15 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Do we bring CEH up just to have another set of hands that knows the playbook?

If we are truly without JuJu, Toney, and Mecole is one hit away.... that would leave us with MVS, Skyy, and Kemp at WR.

Yes, we could go with all 4 TE's, but we could also go with CEH over RoJo.

Really curious to see how we approach this thing. Surely we wouldn't bring in a street FA WR, would we?
Who are you releasing to make room for him on the roster? I'm pretty sure they only activated Fortson last week.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 04:37 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Agreed. Eagles will blanket Kelce and no way Marcus ****ing Kemp is getting open consistently against the Eagles D. Neither would Moore or Watson. We need speed and better pray at least Hardman can go. I’m guessing papirer-mache Toney will be out given his history.
Plus, having healthy receivers makes the running game more dangerous. Otherwise, Philly is crowding the box and daring the Chiefs to throw to Kemp, Moore, or Watson.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:37 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Agreed. Eagles will blanket Kelce and no way Marcus fucking Kemp is getting open consistently against the Eagles D. Neither would Moore or Watson. We need speed and better pray at least Hardman can go. I’m guessing papirer-mache Toney will be out given his history.
Everybody tries to blanket Kelce. It very rarely works, though. The Bengals were keying on him every single down with disguised coverage, double teams, bracketing, they tried everything and they actually limited Kelce in the past. They couldn't do it on Sunday.

This is playoff football. Kelce gonna get his no mater what they do on defense.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:41 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I really like this kid. He is smart, fast and great hands. Runs great routes and blocks well. He is our poor man's version of Jordy Nelson and is sneaky good.:-)
There's more than a little bit of hyperbole here. Watson has shown that he can be serviceable in a pinch but I don't think anyone can realistically say he has "great hands". We need Toney and/or Juju to play.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:43 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
There's more than a little bit of hyperbole here. Watson has shown that he can be serviceable in a pinch but I don't think anyone can realistically say he has "great hands". We need Toney and/or Juju to play.
He just likes that Watson is white.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:03 PM 02-01-2023
Is Cornell Powell injured? He was put on the Practice Squad Injury List a few weeks ago.
[Reply]
Dante84 05:04 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Who are you releasing to make room for him on the roster? I'm pretty sure they only activated Fortson last week.
If one of the aforementioned is 100% not able to play, could we IR them for the final game and have CEH step in?
[Reply]
Dante84 05:06 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Is Cornell Powell injured? He was put on the Practice Squad Injury List a few weeks ago.
I believe he has an elbow issue.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:06 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:
**** juju sounds like real bad news
I hope not. I like his skill set vs. the Iggles.
[Reply]
Dante84 05:08 PM 02-01-2023
Plus, having healthy receivers makes the running game more dangerous. Otherwise, Philly is crowding the box and daring the Chiefs to throw to Kemp, Moore, or Watson.
One of the benefits of having everyone on the injury list is that it really makes the Eagles have to prepare for multiple weird, different scenarios beyond what we've put on tape this year.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 38
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up