ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 192
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Trade for OT Orlando Brown
Dante84 01:00 PM 04-23-2021
developing.

The #Ravens are trading LT Orlando Brown to the #Chiefs, per me and @MikeGarafolo. A new blindside protector for Patrick Mahomes.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

Kansas City is trading its first-round pick Thursday night, along with three other picks in the 2021 and 2022 drafts, to the Baltimore Ravens in exchange for Pro Bowl OT Orlando Brown and one pick in the 2021 draft and another in 2022, per sources.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 23, 2021

Full details: #Chiefs get:
Orland Brown, 2021 2nd and a 2022 6th rounder
Ravens get: 2021 1st, 3rd, 4th and 20221 5th

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:34 AM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Go away, Remmers. I blame your turd play for the super bowl
Reid put 2 subpar players out of position to try to replace Fisher.

Had he simply left them in their natural spots, we probably win the game.

Reid created 3 disasters on the line instead of just handling the one the best we could.

The fact that he didnt move them back at halftime makes it even worse.
[Reply]
-King- 03:21 AM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

Reid created 3 disasters on the line instead of just handling the one the best we could.

This. We could have kept Remmers at RT where he was doing a good job and then put Wylie or Ranking at LT and put Bell out there to help him. Instead we made both RT and LT worse and tried to rely too much on Mahomes being magic.

I wonder how much the gameplay and stuff changed or weren't as good as they usually are because of what happened to his son. That was a shitty 2 week stretch smh. I don't like re-watching the end of the Bills game cause I know what's about to happen to Fisher and the snowball that it caused.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:24 AM 08-16-2021

Didn't give them ANY help from backs/ends, either - left them out there...hanging like fat fucking worms on an even fatter fucking hook...zero adjustments...
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:37 AM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
No one cares about what you think. I mean that with all kindness and sincerity.
RabbleLOSER how many times do i have to tell you to go and suck a big fat sausage before it registers?? :-)
[Reply]
FAX 01:46 PM 08-28-2021
Did you guys notice that Orlando Brown was beaten around the edge with speed rushes several times last evening?

FAX
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:48 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by FAX:
Did you guys notice that Orlando Brown was beaten around the edge with speed rushes several times last evening?

FAX
Yea he’s overrated. Fisher would be better
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:52 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
Shut up! Are you trying to crash the server.
[Reply]
FAX 01:52 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Yea he’s overrated. Fisher would be better
I'm not suggesting that, Mr. MAHOMO 4 LIFE!

Nor, am I suggesting that he can't fix any issues that may crop up from time to time.

However, it seems a bit homerish to simply ignore the fact that he was beaten cleanly around the edge on several occasions last night.

I'm sure Wally noticed it which means Brown's cheeseburger ration has been somewhat curtailed this week.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 01:55 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Shut up! Are you trying to crash the server.
Let me be perfectly clear on this subject ...

I would rather crash the server than see some enemy DE crash Mahomes' sternum from the blindside.

No regrets.

FAX
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:58 PM 08-28-2021
Both Brown and Niang have that weakness in their game. If Mahomes falls back on that tendency to float backwards out of the pocket or we face a team with dominant interior DL play it's going to be a problem.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:06 PM 08-28-2021

I think Reid was distracted because his kid was a fucking retard right before the game...
[Reply]
DaFace 02:08 PM 08-28-2021
I think Brown is a more of a disrupter than a stopper compared to Fisher. He can push guys wide, so if Pat can just trust him and step up, it'll be OK. Could be some growing pains though.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:14 PM 08-28-2021
You know, this is gonna sound weird, but it might be to our benefit if Brown plays just kinda okay, where the Chiefs know about his tendencies and weaknesses but gameplan around them anyway.

That could mean that he wouldn't demand top 5 OT money and maybe instead be content with top 10 OT money. And the guy is still young, too. He can get better and learn the stuff that we want him to do better as an OT.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:40 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You know, this is gonna sound weird, but it might be to our benefit if Brown plays just kinda okay, where the Chiefs know about his tendencies and weaknesses but gameplan around them anyway.

That could mean that he wouldn't demand top 5 OT money and maybe instead be content with top 10 OT money. And the guy is still young, too. He can get better and learn the stuff that we want him to do better as an OT.
Makes sense , Brown playing average instead of top 5 will make us better.

We sure don't want to have to spend any more money than necessary. Maybe he can just blow a couple plays and let Mahomes get wrecked from his blind side. That'll sure save us some bucks.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:43 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Makes sense , Brown playing average instead of top 5 will make us better.

We sure don't want to have to spend any more money than necessary. Maybe he can just blow a couple plays and let Mahomes get wrecked from his blind side. That'll sure save us some bucks.
Would you rather have a limited OT on a longterm deal that doesn't cost top dollar or would you rather let your equivalent 2nd round pick walk after a year, spend another 1st on a LT, and watch him fucking suck?
[Reply]
Page 113 of 192
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163 > Last »
Up