ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 51
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Chargers
RunKC 05:37 PM 09-11-2022
Quick turnaround. Amazon’s new platformed TNF

First thought: love the offense now. Worries about injuries and OT’s. Mack and Bosa had a combined 4.5 sacks today. But they played the Raiders OL.

They won but nearly lost to a bad team. Very beatable IMO
[Reply]
BWillie 04:52 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
So you want Pat throwing 50 times a game?
We gotta keep him healthy...thats what the running game is for...especially when it is working
2nd and five is a great place to be
Until the game is in doubt until we get the #1 seed. Yes.

Honestly, if there was a Game Theory Optimal strategy it would probably advise to sit Mahomes in games where we are massive favorites, because more than likely we will win anyway.
[Reply]
farmerchief 04:52 PM 09-14-2022
Which Chargers guy will try and cover Kelce? Surely not Mack? Maybe Derwin James?
[Reply]
I_Bolt_WhenWeLose 04:52 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
So you want Pat throwing 50 times a game?
We gotta keep him healthy...thats what the running game is for...especially when it is working
2nd and five is a great place to be
Agreed. Pat could get hurt if you expose him long enough. Assuming the defense you play isn’t a dumpster fire, you also get the obviously higher chance of picks. Tailor the in game plan based on how the Defense is playing you.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:54 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
You can certainly still be successful but it is lowering the points on average you could score per game. Never, ever, ever run on 1st and 10 when you have a Top 10 QB. Or 2nd and 10, either. Never Ever.
Bosa and Mack are probably the best pass rushing duo in the league. Running the ball and setting up RPO’s hurts their pass rush significantly.

It’s not wise to go pass heavy full time against a pass rush like this
[Reply]
tredadda 04:55 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
Which Chargers guy will try and cover Kelce? Surely not Mack? Maybe Derwin James?
James would make the most sense. I can’t see any scenario where the have Mack cover him. That is a double loss for the Chargers.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:56 PM 09-14-2022

Honestly, if there was a Game Theory Optimal strategy it would probably advise to sit Mahomes in games where we are massive favorites, because more than likely we will win anyway.
:-)
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:57 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)
Told ya
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:00 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Told ya
You're wrong, though. He's not genuine at all. Blatantly shit posts in every thread I see him in with nothing but contrarian hot takes. It's actually quite impressive how it still manages to get a response from folks.
[Reply]
I_Bolt_WhenWeLose 05:01 PM 09-14-2022

I see what your doing lol. Respect ✊
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:03 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You're wrong, though. He's not genuine at all. Blatantly shit posts in every thread I see him in with nothing but contrarian hot takes. It's actually quite impressive how it still manages to get a response from folks.
I don’t know about other stuff but with this, he absolutely is genuine. He truly believes teams like the Chargers and Chiefs should NEVER run the ball. Literally never.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:05 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Back in 1980 if you told fans you should go for it on 4th down insteqd of punt they would look at you like you are crazy.

In 1990, if you told NBA GMa ans coaches you need to shoot 4x as many threes per game they would laugh.

In 1980, if you told MLB managers to not care as much about batting average, they would not believe you.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:07 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I don’t know about other stuff but with this, he absolutely is genuine. He truly believes teams like the Chargers and Chiefs should NEVER run the ball. Literally never.
Incorrect. The only situations they should ever consider running the ball is on short and goal, 2nd or 3rd and short and when trying to run the clock out. But other than that, stop doing it.
[Reply]
poolboy 05:07 PM 09-14-2022

maybe?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:11 PM 09-14-2022

What in the actual fuck is this shit?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:12 PM 09-14-2022
:-) Holy shit, Rodgers is a salty sailor. Nothing to do with this game, just wanted to point and laugh

Aaron Rodgers on Amari Rodgers' fit in offense: "Yeah, he's returning for us now. That's all I got on it."

— Matt Schneidman (@mattschneidman) September 14, 2022

[Reply]
poolboy 09-14-2022, 05:13 PM
This message has been deleted by poolboy. Reason: wrong quote
Page 21 of 51
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up