Originally Posted by Claythan:
It's out on Blu-Ray.

But Raiders, Temple and Crusade aren't?

**** Lucas.
Really? Why does he do that crap?
[Reply]
Frazod 03:51 PM 10-14-2008
Originally Posted by Guru:
Yeah, its worth a rental. You will be annoyed in parts though.

EDIT
Scratch that, YOU will be heavily annoyed in parts. heh
Fuck it then. I'm heavily annoyed enough.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:04 PM 10-14-2008
Originally Posted by frazod:
**** it then. I'm heavily annoyed enough.
But it's got a flock of spider monkeys! And they help out!
[Reply]
007 04:07 PM 10-14-2008
**** it then. I'm heavily annoyed enough.
I am picky as hell, even though I thought it was bad, I still don't regret seeing it just for the Indy moments.

It's worth a rental.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:30 PM 10-14-2008
Originally Posted by Frankie:
I'll buy a used copy. I thought it was the second worst of them, the worst being Temple of Doom.

I dont get all the Temple hate?

I loved that movie when i was a kid, and i still like it. I recently watched it with my son after many years and enjoyed it again. Great, kicka**, white knuckle action flick.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:08 PM 10-14-2008
There are some sequels I never watched just because I heard such bad things about them that I didn't want my memory of the first film ruined. Alien 3 is an example. I know that the ship crashed, and Newt and Hicks are killed, and that Ripley dies in the end. Well, fuck that. In my world, Ripley, Hicks and Newt returned to earth, got a fat settlement from the Company and lived happily ever after.

Ford and Connery riding off into the sunset at the end of Last Crusade works for me, and I don't think I need to have that screwed up. This movie just sounds lame. I really have no desire to see it.

And yes, Temple of Doom sucked balls. I didn't like it when I saw it in the theater and I still don't. That drop from the plane, down the side of the mountain, into the river just kind of set the tone for two hours of pointless dumbassery I'd just as soon have never experienced.

So I guess in my world, when it comes to Indiana Jones, there's just Raiders and Lost Crusade.
[Reply]
Mr Luzcious 07:20 PM 10-14-2008
There are some sequels I never watched just because I heard such bad things about them that I didn't want my memory of the first film ruined. Alien 3 is an example. I know that the ship crashed, and Newt and Hicks are killed, and that Ripley dies in the end. Well, fuck that. In my world, Ripley, Hicks and Newt returned to earth, got a fat settlement from the Company and lived happily ever after.

Ford and Connery riding off into the sunset at the end of Last Crusade works for me, and I don't think I need to have that screwed up. This movie just sounds lame. I really have no desire to see it.

And yes, Temple of Doom sucked balls. I didn't like it when I saw it in the theater and I still don't. That drop from the plane, down the side of the mountain, into the river just kind of set the tone for two hours of pointless dumbassery I'd just as soon have never experienced.

So I guess in my world, when it comes to Indiana Jones, there's just Raiders and Lost Crusade.
Thanks for ruining my perfect world by disclosing what happens in Alien 3. :-) Its much easier to pretend it doesn't happen when you don't know what happens.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:22 PM 10-14-2008
Originally Posted by Mr Luzcious:
Thanks for ruining my perfect world by disclosing what happens in Alien 3. :-) Its much easier to pretend it doesn't happen when you don't know what happens.
Oops. :-)

Sorry dude. Just do what I did with Temple of Doom and Star Trek V - excise them from your mind, and if you can't, try to convince yourself that you have.
[Reply]
007 07:27 PM 10-14-2008
There are some sequels I never watched just because I heard such bad things about them that I didn't want my memory of the first film ruined. Alien 3 is an example. I know that the ship crashed, and Newt and Hicks are killed, and that Ripley dies in the end. Well, **** that. In my world, Ripley, Hicks and Newt returned to earth, got a fat settlement from the Company and lived happily ever after.

Was this on purpose?
[Reply]
Frazod 07:29 PM 10-14-2008
Originally Posted by Guru:
Was this on purpose?
Nope - just a typo.
[Reply]
007 07:31 PM 10-14-2008
Nope - just a typo.
I would have believed you either way. heh

I very ironic typo.
[Reply]
Mr Luzcious 07:32 PM 10-14-2008
Oops. :-)

Sorry dude. Just do what I did with Temple of Doom and Star Trek V - excise them from your mind, and if you can't, try to convince yourself that you have.
As long as I haven't watched it, it hasn't happened. I just have to refrain from watching it (not difficult) and it never will! Brilliant!
[Reply]
crispystl 07:33 PM 10-14-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
I have rape protection. It's called Last Crusade in 1080p from an HD torrent site, bitches!
What? Where is this nameless site???
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 08:32 PM 10-14-2008
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
No, this was worse than Temple.
By a mile.

There are some sequels I never watched just because I heard such bad things about them that I didn't want my memory of the first film ruined. Alien 3 is an example. I know that the ship crashed, and Newt and Hicks are killed, and that Ripley dies in the end. Well, **** that. In my world, Ripley, Hicks and Newt returned to earth, got a fat settlement from the Company and lived happily ever after.

I think you're going to have to rethink this when you have seen it. I think you'll appreciate Temple of Doom a wee bit more.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:23 PM 10-14-2008
Speaking of Movies, they should've stopped at Matrix 1, i thought the trilogy looked sweet etc, but man they shit it all in the end imo
[Reply]
Page 32 of 37
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up