ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Hall of Classics>NFT: Man Can Sue Over Surprise Pregnancy
Mr. Kotter 04:31 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Wow. Will an intelligent person please say something thought provoking so I can recharge?
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you are right.
[Reply]
Phobia 04:32 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you are right.
Not you. Somebody like David. or Metrolike.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 04:33 PM 02-24-2005
Not you. Somebody like David. or Metrolike.
Sorry....I missed the "intelligent" part.
[Reply]
ChiefsOne 04:47 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by :
my nephew is 16 and he knocked up a 15 year old, my sister offered to pay for the abortion and counceling for the girl, she refused to have the abortion, my nephew didn't want her to have the baby either, but what can he do? I dont think he should have to pay child support if he offered to pay to let it go and she refused.

WOW! I can't even begin to believe that came out of a woman's mouth! You actually think offering to pay for an abortion is the responsible thing? If the little bastard would have been repsonsible he would have kept his dick in his pants or at least thought of protection.

Takes two, she didn't get "knocked up" on her own. Now he should have to pay if the girl wants to keep the baby. The only thing he has control over is if he wants to see the kids or not.

This kind of retarded $h!t is why the Ozarks has such a bad rep for being stupid!
[Reply]
Calcountry 05:13 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by ChiefsOne:
WOW! I can't even begin to believe that came out of a woman's mouth! You actually think offering to pay for an abortion is the responsible thing? If the little bastard would have been repsonsible he would have kept his dick in his pants or at least thought of protection.

Takes two, she didn't get "knocked up" on her own. Now he should have to pay if the girl wants to keep the baby. The only thing he has control over is if he wants to see the kids or not.

This kind of retarded $h!t is why the Ozarks has such a bad rep for being stupid!
Yep, barefoot and pregnant is no way to go through life.
[Reply]
ChiefsOne 04:53 PM 02-24-2005
Speaking of surprise Pregnancy's. Yesterday my friend got a call on his cell: The girl said hey what's up, he said going to the gym and she said guess what I'm pregnant! Holy shit who is this my buddy said, she said is this Nick. He said hell no it's _____! She said oh sorry, wrong number.

:-)
[Reply]
Phobia 04:57 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by ChiefsOne:
Speaking of surprise Pregnancy's. Yesterday my friend got a call on his cell: The girl said hey what's up, he said going to the gym and she said guess what I'm pregnant! Holy shit who is this my buddy said, she said is this Nick. He said hell no it's _____! She said oh sorry, wrong number.

:-)
I think I've told the story about the woman my buddy was boffing....

She was the Administrator, so her account was something like this: Administrator@Supply@USMC

I created an account called Administator@Supply@USMC and told him a whole bunch of crazy stuff via email, including the "I'm pregnant" line. He didn't speak for the remainder of the day. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsOne 04:59 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by :
I created an account called Administator@Supply@USMC and told him a whole bunch of crazy stuff via email, including the "I'm pregnant" line. He didn't speak for the remainder of the day.
Your a very cruel bastard, but funny as hell!!! :-)
[Reply]
wazu 06:12 PM 02-24-2005
That kid must be one hell of a swimmer.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:39 PM 02-24-2005
This thread should be the first Ad used by the opponent and the Key reason, A woman should never be President.

I'd scroll this thread over every TV Screen in America, with She got the goldmine in the background, narrated by Shawn Kemp.
[Reply]
Inspector 08:31 PM 02-24-2005
Well, the next time someone tells me that a woman can't get pregnant via oral sex, I'll use this article as proof that they are wrong.

Very clever way to soak a guy for some $$. I like Mr. Kotter's idea about hanging out with the rich ladies and trying to nab an egg for future use. Then go after her for child support using this case as a precedence.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 08:49 PM 02-24-2005
Not all women are like this deceiving bitch..:-)
[Reply]
stumppy 09:03 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
Not all women are like this deceiving bitch..:-)
How true !!

Some are even worse.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:07 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Some are even worse.
Have you stopped the bleeding from badgirl's beating yet?
[Reply]
stumppy 09:12 PM 02-24-2005
Have you stopped the bleeding from badgirl's beating yet?

Shiiaattt, I rule the roost around here. I'm the HMFIC. What I say goes.

I GOT TO GO NOW.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up