ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 18
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bengals own us and we won’t win a title this year.
Coochie liquor 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
Sucks but true. Let’s own it

Edit: I am an angry drunken Chief fan. I was bleeding all over th board like a bitch and I apologize. I will try to do better in the future, but can give no guarantees. Love you guys fam. Devastating loss at this point, but after sobering up a bit I’ve realized this is not the end. Just frustrating that the same team can do the same exact thing to us 3 times in a row and we have no counter to it. Let’s hope we can figure it out before other teams start to mimic it.

TLDR: OP was drunk and being a pussy. My bad!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:17 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
We have three rookies and two JAGs in the secondary. What do you expect?
Our GM to not put us in that situation? A decent pass rusher at the deadline when the Eagles were signing Suh? 5 OL not getting crushed by 3 rushers? Our DL getting pressure on one of the most sacked quarterbacks in the league?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:19 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Our secondary will be the reason we don't win. Burrows literally stood back there and threw to wide open guys. Sometimes it was super fast too.
Call me crazy but I really don’t think the CBs were terrible. Not terrible for a young quad with one hell of a tough assignment. Front 7 was absolute trash.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:20 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
We control our destiny is the mother fucking AFC
No we don’t. We no longer have the 1 seed. The tam that does beat us in our house. The next closest team has beaten us 3 in a row. That not the drivers seat. That Alex Smith level hoping teams we can’t beat lose to other teams.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:23 PM 12-04-2022
If only the Bills take out the Bengals…. If only the Tits ca take out the Bills. We have Mahomes and are still relying on other teams to do our dirty work.
[Reply]
PHOG 12-04-2022, 07:24 PM
This message has been deleted by PHOG.
ThaVirus 07:24 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Unfortunately our OL and DL get exposed constantly against the other top contenders in our conference. It is what it is.

This has been the story against Buffalo and Cincinnati, for sure.

We've got the advantage at QB and coaching (generally speaking), which helps us keep it closer than it should be.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:24 PM 12-04-2022
Whether it’s scheme or lack of talent you need to fix it. Tired of losing to an inferior team that loses to shitty teams but somehow has our number.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:25 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
The NFL is weird. SF has a much better defense than Cincinnati and look what we did to them. This type of offensive line performance is unacceptable though and we won't be winning playoff games if this offensive line shows up.
The game swinging moment of that one was their QB settling for field goals and Jimmy giving up a game crushing safety in the end zone.

I keep saying it, but Andy needs to start coaching against Burrow like he’s an elite QB. He is never going to do us any favors like Jimmy G did.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:32 PM 12-04-2022
They are a powerhouse in the latest version of the AFC.

That was a good game in the context of it felt like whoever had the ball last would win, that's indicative of evenly matched teams. Which leads to who make the least mistakes. See the Kelce Strip, The negated inteception, see MVS dropping the td pass, which is kind of moot, considering they did the same. We were in control of the game till the lone TO.

We aren't just going to be able to slide through the AFC.

For years it was Brady, Manning and Ben Rape.

Now it's Mahomes Allen and Burrow.

These will always be close games, and they might have our number now, but it won't last forever.
[Reply]
TEX 07:35 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
If only the Bills take out the Bengals…. If only the Tits ca take out the Bills. We have Mahomes and are still relying on other teams to do our dirty work.
Pretty much this.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:37 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Pretty much this.
You thought we'd be 10-7 this year (as did I).

How can you still feel this negative given how the season has evolved?
[Reply]
TEX 07:38 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I'm too upset to look up the scores however something says the Chiefs have lost the last three to the Bengals 27-24 with the Bengals making every critical play or getting a critical call.

There's something the Bengals staff has picked up and is using when playing the Chiefs.
Its that they know they can exploit BOTH our Tackles and our DL cant get pressure rushing 4. Its really that simple. If we could get to Burrow, we would win. We can;t so we haven't. It's really that simple.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:38 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
They are a powerhouse in the latest version of the AFC.

That was a good game in the context of it felt like whoever had the ball last would win, that's indicative of evenly matched teams. Which leads to who make the least mistakes. See the Kelce Strip, The negated inteception, see MVS dropping the td pass, which is kind of moot, considering they did the same. We were in control of the game till the lone TO.

We aren't just going to be able to slide through the AFC.

For years it was Brady, Manning and Ben Rape.

Now it's Mahomes Allen and Burrow.

These will always be close games, and they might have our number now, but it won't last forever.
Fucking this.

The rest of you are absolutely exhausting.

You've forgotten how to take a single punch to the face in the form of a regular season loss. You've become fucking Patriots fans and it's gross af.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:38 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
An unpopular take is there us not much of a difference between Chiefs, Bills and Cinci. Cinci probably has the edge if you were to do a power rankings. Joe Burrow just gets it done.
Is this always true? He didn't get it done in the sb and if our defense could catch he would have thrown a game ending pick against us in the afccg. People forget about that play.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to take stuff away from the guy. But let's not act like he is unbeatable.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:40 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Zero points in the 4th quarter?
Fumble by Kelce. Missed FG by Butker. Bengals offense also ran plenty of clock in the 4th quarter against the wonderful defense of the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:41 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Pretty much this.
No. **** that noise.

All we heard from the wussies last year was that we needed another team to beat Buffalo to get our window.

What happened? We got Buffalo anyway. Their coach called a near perfect game, their QB played a perfect game, and we still beat them because Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid were simply better than their best.

Now, it's the Bengals. We've lost three straight games, all of them that could have been wins. One if we held on a 3rd and 27. One if we punched in a 1st and goal at the 5, and another if our Hall of Fame Tight End doesn't fumble.

But you know what? **** happens. We can't pretend like the Bengals don't have an elite QB on the other side with one of the best offenses in the NFL. We went at them today missing 3 of our offensive weapons and had the lead late in the 4th quarter. We lost, it sucks. We're 0-3 against them, that also sucks. It sucks just like it did when Andy could not beat the Titans no matter what he did.

But at the end of the day? I'm trusting our Hall of Fame head coach and our generational quarterback to figure this out. Just like they did against Buffalo last year, and just like he did against the Titans when we went all the way.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 18
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up