ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 34
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Lurker 500
Chief Wiggum 01:49 PM 03-16-2008
Answer for skinsbra:

Quite possibly the coolest user ever on the planet (for anyone who doesn't know who he is, like me, you have to read some of the archives - too freakin' funny!)

Skinsbra was a dude who spoke in messed up English and used to really give it to the Iowanian, whom he called Iranian. He loved to post pics of chicks on threads and got his file attachment privelages revoked for a bit.

Skinsbra (a.k.a. skinswin, skinsbro) was a derivative of a Bengals fan called bengals rule who apparently really talked like that.

His famous catch phrase was "HOOOOOOOOOOOOCK."
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:10 PM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum:
Answer for skinsbra:

Quite possibly the coolest user ever on the planet (for anyone who doesn't know who he is, like me, you have to read some of the archives - too freakin' funny!)

Skinsbra was a dude who spoke in messed up English and used to really give it to the Iowanian, whom he called Iranian. He loved to post pics of chicks on threads and got his file attachment privelages revoked for a bit.

Skinsbra (a.k.a. skinswin, skinsbro) was a derivative of a Bengals fan called bengals rule who apparently really talked like that.

His famous catch phrase was "HOOOOOOOOOOOOCK."

You've done your homework.
+2 Chiefwiggums.

Skinsbra is an alias character of a planet icon and regular. The character was based off of a Bengals poster named "bengals_Rule" that someone here found, I believe on a Ravens board. That poster really did post very similar to skinsbra...it was an excellent rendition of bengalsrule. It was a good gimmick that got alot of laughs.

Don bannd ma porker! hooooooooooock.

Titus is correct about the mikekeck. It was a trick question, as he never did come to Chiefsplanet....He did claim to be some form of spy and special agent and was pretty confrontational. I was dipping my toes into internet message boards at the time and it was my first involvement in a confrontation online. While Phobia jousted with him, he was invited to the airport to fight. If I recall, phildo advised that he would be a 300lb hillbilly in bib overalls and accused mikekeck of not showing.

At one point, he put his work phone number on the board, daring anyone to call him.....and someone did, claiming to be me. It wasn't, but the online festivities associated with that continued for a short while...... My very first online smack may very well have officially been labelling him with the song..."Secret Aaaaaaagent Keck"

The test with this question was longevity.
[Reply]
Delano 02:07 PM 03-16-2008
What thread is John Matrix famous for?

What current poster is responsible for The Matrix Dogpile?
[Reply]
Logical 02:16 PM 03-16-2008
What will eat your brains, if Skip or Ultra Peanut want to insult you?
[Reply]
Logical 02:27 PM 03-17-2008
Originally Posted by Ill-Logical:
What will eat your brains, if Skip or Ultra Peanut want to insult you?
Did anyone ever anwser this one?
[Reply]
ROYC75 03:12 PM 03-17-2008
No it hasn't, it's so easy.
[Reply]
Chief Wiggum 03:24 PM 03-17-2008
I'll get there eventually. Sucks when you do a whole bunch or research then someone else answers before you get a chance.

I kinda feel like a stalker after searching for all these answers. I know way more random sh!t about you guys than I do my own family after reading some of these posts - hate to think who might stalk me after I've been here for a while. There's some crazy people on the CP....

P.S. I'm just joking - please no one stalk/mess with me because I'm a n00b. I'm just a lowly Chiefs fan that wants to win something in 2008.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:54 PM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by Delano:
I've still got the now infamous pic somewhere...
[Reply]
RockChalk 03:54 PM 03-17-2008
Originally Posted by Delano:

What current poster is responsible for The Matrix Dogpile?

i don't think this has been answered yet...forgive me if it has

John Matrix is famous for putting up pictures of him holding his dog's shit because his female neighbors next door complained to his landlord about him not picking it up from the yard. The thread is titled "A Truly Shitty Experience" and I believe it was JSP that started the dogpile. I also remember Skip and Phobia giving him crap about it.

His current handle is believed to be Hamas Jenkins
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:17 PM 03-16-2008
Next situation.

A planet regular, and season ticket holder got in trouble at Arrowhead and posted a thread about it.

For 2 points.

Who was it, what happend, and what "only on Chiefsplanet" moment followed?
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 03:42 PM 03-16-2008
A regular ( I don't remember who and I don't use the search funtion) was at his seat in the upper deck at Arrowhead. he attempted to refresh his coke with a little something from his flask. A security guard made him dump it out. After posting it on the planet, another poster Deputy Dawg I believe was the security guard. He was a long time lurker and offered to buy the offender a new coke at the next home game.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 03:43 PM 03-16-2008
I'll read back and find any others that may have not been answered. This thread may screw up my minimium posts per day average I have been working on.
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:46 PM 03-16-2008
correct.

+1 BoiseChief

Nzoner had a cellphone flask he took into Arrowhead. He was seen by a security guard and it was confiscated. An angry Nzoner created a thread about it, and entering that thread stage left...DeputyDog(at least as refered to by Nzoner) turned out to be a member of Chiefsplanet. It is also my recollection that they met at a later game and remedied the situation. Only on Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
Nzoner 03:57 PM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
correct.

+1 BoiseChief

Nzoner had a cellphone flask he took into Arrowhead. He was seen by a security guard and it was confiscated. An angry Nzoner created a thread about it, and entering that thread stage left...DeputyDog(at least as refered to by Nzoner) turned out to be a member of Chiefsplanet. It is also my recollection that they met at a later game and remedied the situation. Only on Chiefsplanet.
Actually it was the following week(Christmas Day)and Deputy Dawg better known on the Planet at that time as Marada came up to our seats(Endelt was with me)and at that time pulled the printed thread of my rant from his pocket and showed it to us.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 03:50 PM 03-16-2008
Originally Posted by mmaddog
A question for old time lurkers:

1) He was a "personal" friend of Warren Moon having met him while try to hock his wares...

2) He was known by a nickname that belied what product he was peddling...

Bonus point if you can remember his real first name

mmaddog

Uggg I am totally locking on this. Give me a minute.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 34
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up