ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bengals own us and we won’t win a title this year.
carcosa 06:25 PM 12-04-2022
Won't Sniff 2022
[Reply]
carcosa 09:28 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Won't Sniff 2022
WON'T SNIFF!!!!
[Reply]
BWillie 06:27 PM 12-04-2022
We are the only team in NFL who cant sack Burrow.

Great pick for George Karlaftis.....
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:00 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We are the only team in NFL who cant sack Burrow.

Great pick for George Karlaftis.....
Veach not making a serious play for a pass rusher at the trade deadline looks like a poor decision.

It does not matter if we can sack every other QB in the league, because we can't sack Burrow even when we blitz.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DRM08 07:02 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Veach not making a serious play for a pass rusher at the trade deadline looks like a poor decision.

It does not matter if we can sack every other QB in the league, because we can't sack Burrow even when we blitz.

And you can't cover his receivers either. Wide open on every play.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:04 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
And you can't cover his receivers either. Wide open on every play.
Exactly. These guys think we’re close. Did we look close today? Looked like a team that has lost 3 in a row to the Bengals to me?
[Reply]
DRM08 07:08 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Exactly. These guys think we’re close. Did we look close today? Looked like a team that has lost 3 in a row to the Bengals to me?
The only encouraging thing is you lost by 3 points even though it sure felt like KC's defense got smoked all day, while KC's offense was having to convert 4th downs to score points. The Chiefs offense/special teams cannot afford a 4th quarter fumble or missed FG when their defense is playing this poorly.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:06 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

Yep. Even last year. They gave up record numbers of sacks. Spags couldn’t draw up a sack to save his life. No adjustments at half, no pressure on Burrow while they ran 3 rushers and had Mahomes as confused as the last 2 previous games. It’s more than a trend now.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:09 PM 12-04-2022
Yep. Even last year. They gave up record numbers of sacks. Spags couldn’t draw up a sack to save his life. No adjustments at half, no pressure on Burrow while they ran 3 rushers and had Mahomes as confused as the last 2 previous games. It’s more than a trend now.
Mahomes wasn’t confused in the second half. The offense looked plenty good in the second half.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:13 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Mahomes wasn’t confused in the second half. The offense looked plenty good in the second half.
Zero points in the 4th quarter?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:28 PM 12-04-2022
This was Pats redemption game. This was 3 IN A FUCKING ROW. Bengals own us. It’s time to admit we aren’t who we thought we were. We’re the 3rd best team in the division. Bills and Bengals own us. Got any proof otherwise??
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:36 PM 12-04-2022
This was Pats redemption game. This was 3 IN A FUCKING ROW. Bengals own us. It’s time to admit we aren’t who we thought we were. We’re the 3rd best team in the division. Bills and Bengals own us. Got any proof otherwise??
Yes we have beaten the Bills twice in the playoffs.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:39 PM 12-04-2022
Not once did Cincy blow this team out. KC beat themselves all three times. As for Buffalo they blew out KC in the regular season only to lose in the playoffs. It’s ok. KC can’t win them all and overreacting like we are the Texans or something won’t change that. I will still take KC in the playoffs over anyone until proven otherwise.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:41 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Not once did Cincy blow this team out. KC beat themselves all three times. As for Buffalo they blew out KC in the regular season only to lose in the playoffs. It’s ok. KC can’t win them all and overreacting like we are the Texans or something won’t change that. I will still take KC in the playoffs over anyone until proven otherwise.
Bro, at some point it’s not the Chiefs losing. It’s the Bengals winning. 3 in a row. All we can hope for is some other team beating them in the playoffs cuz we have zero clue how to beat them when the run the same fucking drop 8 defense. Mahomes can’t beat it. It’s what kills him. Got proof I’m wrong? I’d love to see it.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:46 PM 12-04-2022
Bro, at some point it’s not the Chiefs losing. It’s the Bengals winning. 3 in a row. All we can hope for is some other team beating them in the playoffs cuz we have zero clue how to beat them when the run the same fucking drop 8 defense. Mahomes can’t beat it. It’s what kills him. Got proof I’m wrong? I’d love to see it.
Look at the two games last year. KC scored six total points in the second half. We had 14 in the third quarter today. KC was up 4 and had the ball. A Kelce fumble swung momentum. KC maintains possession and who knows. As I am saying, Cincinnati is not blowing KC out. A small thing here and there and KC wins. We are not overmatched.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up