ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 35
« First < 222829303132 333435 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***MNF Patriots vs. Bills***
louie aguiar 02:57 PM 12-06-2021
Should be a good one. I wish both teams could lose.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:30 AM 12-07-2021
McDermott embarrassing himself postgame won't help matters. Dude had a temper tantrum effectively.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:35 AM 12-07-2021

[Reply]
Frazod 05:42 AM 12-07-2021
Honestly we have played games against the Ratbirds where they would have crushed us had they stuck to this plan. They ran at will and we seemed utterly helpless to stop it, but then they'd call a pass play and Jackson would shit his pants and bail us out.

Hate Belicheat, hate New England, and hate games like that, but I can't deny it was an excellent plan; it's Dance With Who Brought You 101. The only drawback is you kill your QB's confidence in the process, but I sure Bill doesn't give a fuck about his (or anybody else's) feelings.

And considering how badly we got gashed by Denver's running game early, I fear it would be quite effective against us as well. Especially since Pat still ain't right and our top receivers suddenly can't catch a cold.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:49 AM 12-07-2021
We should run the ball until they stop against the 2 high safety looks every game. We have thrown the ball like shit for weeks and it hasn't gotten any better and probably won't until they redo the offense in the off season.

Clyde and Williams get 10 yard runs and then get told to grab some wood bud, we won't have any that young man.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:48 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Mac Jone's presser kid looked embarrassed. Old Bill won this game with coaching but may have destroyed his QBs confidence.

Also Mac Jones is a clone of Eddie Haskell.
:-) I'm not too sure some know who Eddie Haskell is/was. :-)
[Reply]
Cheater5 08:02 AM 12-07-2021
The Bills "owning" the NFC East lasted exactly one season. As long as Palpatine is in NE, McDermott will always be playing checkers against a Grandmaster chess champion.
[Reply]
JolieMolie 08:11 AM 12-07-2021
If this somehow becomes a Patriots - Buccaneers Super Bowl, I'm going to throw up for a whole week.
[Reply]
excessive 08:21 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Plenty of reason to believe Kelce and Hill can get it together and cut the drops out. It's not like either has been a drop-heavy player in the past.
This is from Mellinger: "But Hill’s drop percentage is actually down a little from a year ago, according to PFF. Travis Kelce’s is up from last year, but still lower than his career average."

So, it appears they are statistical within their historical range. Maybe we are just noticing them more because of the offense's struggles overall. In the past, Mahomes' magic made them not as relevant as they seem now?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:28 AM 12-07-2021
Belichick taking advantage of the AFC "We just have to be better than the Chiefs" mind ****. :Excellent:
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:29 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Honestly we have played games against the Ratbirds where they would have crushed us had they stuck to this plan. They ran at will and we seemed utterly helpless to stop it, but then they'd call a pass play and Jackson would shit his pants and bail us out.

Hate Belicheat, hate New England, and hate games like that, but I can't deny it was an excellent plan; it's Dance With Who Brought You 101. The only drawback is you kill your QB's confidence in the process, but I sure Bill doesn't give a **** about his (or anybody else's) feelings.

And considering how badly we got gashed by Denver's running game early, I fear it would be quite effective against us as well. Especially since Pat still ain't right and our top receivers suddenly can't catch a cold.
To be fair that Denver running back is pretty badass. Pretty much the lone bright spot in their offense. Our guys were doing their damndest to stop him and he was absorbing hits and dragging guys for extra yards.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:36 AM 12-07-2021
Hey Da Quix, looks like the Bills running the AFC East lasted as long as it took for Patriots to rebuild.

One off-season.
[Reply]
Holladay 08:51 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by :
[QUOTE I'm not too sure some know who Eddie Haskell is/was. ]
[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. Then I looked at the picture and he is spot on.
[Reply]
bdj23 08:56 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by JolieMolie:
If this somehow becomes a Patriots - Buccaneers Super Bowl, I'm going to throw up for a whole week.
If that's the case then everything BlackOp says is right and I'll never watch another second of the NFL again
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:58 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by excessive:
This is from Mellinger: "But Hill’s drop percentage is actually down a little from a year ago, according to PFF. Travis Kelce’s is up from last year, but still lower than his career average."

So, it appears they are statistical within their historical range. Maybe we are just noticing them more because of the offense's struggles overall. In the past, Mahomes' magic made them not as relevant as they seem now?

How many years have they had where their drops tipped a combined 5-6 passes into INTs?

Hill has 3 this year. Kelce has 2.

That’s a weird variance that is highly unlikely to continue.

And yes, Mahomes - with the way defenses play him now - is less able to make up for setbacks on offense (penalties, drops). The 2-deep shell, drop 6+ defenders zone D is limiting that.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:04 AM 12-07-2021

When you do nothing on the group project but still get an A pic.twitter.com/UPvOC6tHlo

— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) December 7, 2021

[Reply]
Page 32 of 35
« First < 222829303132 333435 >
Up