ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 94
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:48 PM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Frank's role on this team may end up being as a situational pass rusher, with Dunlap and Karlobundle of sticksus starting.

In that case, the reduced weight may really be an advantage.
With the timing of his signing, I think that’s the plan.
[Reply]
loochy 01:52 PM 08-04-2022
Frank's role on this team may end up being as a situational pass rusher, with Dunlap and Karlobundle of sticksus starting.

LOL what?
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:58 PM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
LOL what?
:-)

I didn't even catch that.

Kar-lof-oh-gus
[Reply]
SupDock 01:58 PM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by Brooklyn:
Tyreek is not going to fuck you, Clay.

Seems your new (transparent) schtick is to go anti Chiefs and continue sucking up to Tyreek who you think you formed some kinship with doing your best Kate Bush impression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The was pretty funny.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:27 PM 08-04-2022
Has Frank ever really been fast? Losing weight and being healthy only really works if you were fast but then became a porker.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:07 PM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
member in 2019 when we signed frank clark and i tolll yall he sucked ballsack? and u guys got mad at me.

i am here to provide homer shock therapy for you.
Yep, you completely nailed it...well, except the part where Frank was pivotal to winning a SB.
[Reply]
GROB 06:53 PM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
WTF is up with all of this Clay hate in every single thread I open lately? Is this 2005? Is this some D.C. beef bullshit? Fine I'll white knight. Clay is easily a top 25 all time poster on this site, and could at least make his case and pick up some votes for top overall. That's in entertainment value, not football knowledge. He's an extremist and likes to troll, but some of you need to just enjoy the show because it seems like you're getting really mad.
Do you guys remember when GoQueefs though Brodie Croyle was going to be what Mahomes is?
[Reply]
BWillie 05:00 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yep, you completely nailed it...well, except the part where Frank was pivotal to winning a SB.
Hard to imagine us being less effective with Justin Houston, instead.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 05:06 PM 08-05-2022

Rushing the passer is the worst thing Frank does.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:16 PM 08-05-2022
I don't see Frank in on obvious passing downs at all. He will have to get his sacks in on 1st and second. Frank's strength with us has always been contain and run stop.

He was huge in holding Derrick Henry to 67 yards in that title game, including 2nd and 3rd and 1 back to back stonewalling of the so called King Henry.

Sorry but unless he paid Dwight Freeney a shit ton of money to teach him how to do a ****ing spin move, we're inevitably going to see some subpar pass rush downs from Frank where that spin doesn't fool anyone.

However, his drop in weight should assist in him getting down the line, and immensely help in pursuit of ball carriers.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:35 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
I don't see Frank in on obvious passing downs at all. He will have to get his sacks in on 1st and second. Frank's strength with us has always been contain and run stop.

He was huge in holding Derrick Henry to 67 yards in that title game, including 2nd and 3rd and 1 back to back stonewalling of the so called King Henry.

Sorry but unless he paid Dwight Freeney a shit ton of money to teach him how to do a ****ing spin move, we're inevitably going to see some subpar pass rush downs from Frank where that spin doesn't fool anyone.

However, his drop in weight should assist in him getting down the line, and immensely help in pursuit of ball carriers.
the Franchise showed him coaching and mentoring our rookie draft pick. That we need to ball out.

Maybe he’s saying and doing all these positive things to get the big contract or it’s just PR to snooker a team into the contract? maybe it’s real? Or it could be both?
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:35 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Hard to imagine us being less effective with Justin Houston, instead.
Yes, very hard- because nobody in Chiefs history had more sacks to close out a playoff run than Frank. He was nothing short of amazing.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:40 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
the Franchise showed him coaching and mentoring our rookie draft pick. That we need to ball out.

Maybe he’s saying and doing all these positive things to get the big contract or it’s just PR to snooker a team into the contract? maybe it’s real? Or it could be both?
Frank already has a huge contract- why would he need to "pretend" to like George?

This thread is getting ridiculous. :-)
[Reply]
007 10:26 PM 08-05-2022
I sure hope you are right
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:37 AM 08-06-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
HE'S 240 POUNDS :-)

they're going to play dunlap on early downs - he's almost 280

platooning them is the perfect solution to a bad problem at edge

just hope karlaftis can get at least 5 sacks - if he can consistently give us good snaps at the other edge we'll be way better off than we were last year
[Reply]
Page 15 of 94
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Up