ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 35
« First < 212728293031 32333435 >
Media Center>Madden 24
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 06-06-2023
PC is getting next-gen features this year so I'm in if it's not a total clusterfuck.

First official images released.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
wazu 10:17 AM 09-01-2023
I'm now well into my first season playing Franchise Mode and love this game. I enjoyed Madden many years ago but just hadn't picked it up in a long time. Being a Chiefs fan definitely gives it an extra boost. It's been a tedious process building my playbook with plays that I have trust in, still working on that but at this point I consistently drive for touchdowns and winning by a couple of scores, albeit on the "Pro" level, which I think I used to play "All Pro". Kinda funny my team has the #1 defense in football, and Isiah Pacheco is the baddest ass RB in the NFL, although now he's hurt so it's all McKinnon.

Kadarious Toney has been a monster. I'm able to hit him and kind of throw him open on those deep drag routes across the field for big plays.

It really is true that Madden no longer allows you to just mash the same few offensive plays over and over. They will just blanket cover whomever you've been hitting. I notice a sharp change usually at the beginning of the second half. Whatever plays I was roasting them with first half no longer work, or are at least a lot more risky.

I am able to mash the same over-aggressive defense over and over, though, without too many negative consequences.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:50 AM 09-01-2023
You should at pro level lulz
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:51 AM 09-01-2023
All Pro with jacked sliders or nerfed All Madden. Some nerf some jack really most years
[Reply]
wazu 12:04 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
All Pro with jacked sliders or nerfed All Madden. Some nerf some jack really most years
I think the All Pro with tweaked sliders is where I ended up last time I actually played. All Madden from my memory was just "no matter what you do, the AI will just have you fumble and fuck up shit you don't control, while their players make highlight video after highlight video", which wasn't fun.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:51 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
I think the All Pro with tweaked sliders is where I ended up last time I actually played. All Madden from my memory was just "no matter what you do, the AI will just have you fumble and fuck up shit you don't control, while their players make highlight video after highlight video", which wasn't fun.
:-) That is no shit. CPU WRs with 86 speed torching prime Darrelle Revis and shit. Sports games piss me off.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:58 PM 09-01-2023
Yeah. All Madden is a rubber band fest.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:52 AM 09-03-2023
Played a game of this on the stock all pro difficulty, and essentially 4-3 defense is either super OP, or the offensive line is just retarded.

I logged 13.5 sacks in a single game with 6 minute quarters.

King Felix with 4.5
Karlaftis with 4
Gay with 4
Tranquill with 1
Jones with 0. I guess he thought it was a playoff game lmao.

Doesn't matter what play you call. Cover 2, 3, 4, man, it doesn't matter. Crash your line in the middle and set linebackers to blitz all. Minimum 2 unblocked come screaming in, sometimes 3. Logged 3 safeties as well in one contest.

It's by far the worst experience in franchise. Turning up the difficulty only seems to screw you over on offense and cause more interceptions to occur, or just wide open passes get missed or dropped.

I can't imagine playing an entire season of this.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:44 AM 09-03-2023
All-Pro is for pussies.
[Reply]
wazu 07:15 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Played a game of this on the stock all pro difficulty, and essentially 4-3 defense is either super OP, or the offensive line is just reeruned.

I logged 13.5 sacks in a single game with 6 minute quarters.

King Felix with 4.5
Karlaftis with 4
Gay with 4
Tranquill with 1
Jones with 0. I guess he thought it was a playoff game lmao.

Doesn't matter what play you call. Cover 2, 3, 4, man, it doesn't matter. Crash your line in the middle and set linebackers to blitz all. Minimum 2 unblocked come screaming in, sometimes 3. Logged 3 safeties as well in one contest.

It's by far the worst experience in franchise. Turning up the difficulty only seems to screw you over on offense and cause more interceptions to occur, or just wide open passes get missed or dropped.

I can't imagine playing an entire season of this.
Damn you’re right. This works. Thanks, I need it now that I’ve graduated to All Pro. My offense isn’t blowing teams off the field anymore.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:31 PM 09-03-2023
:-) The drops are fucking hilarious in All Madden.
[Reply]
wazu 10:06 PM 09-03-2023
At some point can we please have AI just take over the broadcast commentary as John Madden and Al Michaels?
[Reply]
New World Order 01:40 AM 09-04-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
At some point can we please have AI just take over the broadcast commentary as John Madden and Al Michaels?
John madden said he's coming back next year
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:48 AM 09-04-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
John madden said he's coming back next year
With Summerall
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:50 AM 09-04-2023
They need a wider variety of announcers. It gets lame as fuck hearing the same chodes year after year in franchises.

Zero different presentation for different game times, primetime...etc is criminal in 2023
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:11 PM 09-04-2023
Has Madden ever had Harlan? He’s my favorite voice
[Reply]
Page 31 of 35
« First < 212728293031 32333435 >
Up