ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 52
« First < 333940414243 44454647 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
tooge 01:23 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
There are a lot of things we cannot explain, but Bigfoot as representated in most tales… it’s all BS to me, like Loch Ness. Do people hear or see things, sure. But there’s a reason these things have avoided having clean pictures or videos taken. And there’s a reason we have not found skeletal remains. Shit ain’t real. Makes a great campfire story though.
You ever heard of the Coelocanth? Was supposedly extinct millions and millions of years ago. We had fossils and nothing more. In the early 1900s one was caught off the coast of S. Africa. Now, they have filmed a breeding population at great depths in the same area. I'm not saying Bigfoot or Loch Ness are real, but I woulnd't say they are surely BS because we haven't found one yet.
[Reply]
Woogieman 03:07 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by tooge:
You ever heard of the Coelocanth? Was supposedly extinct millions and millions of years ago. We had fossils and nothing more. In the early 1900s one was caught off the coast of S. Africa. Now, they have filmed a breeding population at great depths in the same area. I'm not saying Bigfoot or Loch Ness are real, but I woulnd't say they are surely BS because we haven't found one yet.
Well....find a bigfoot or nessie fossil, skeleton, or scat, and you'll have something more than a false equivalence :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:09 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
Well....find a bigfoot or nessie fossil, skeleton, or scat, and you'll have something more than a false equivalence :-)
Sure, easier said than done. Everyone knows that Bigfoots are really private about going #2.

No one has seen a bigfoots shit in the woods, mostly because they're like women and want you to believe that they don't actually shit.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:22 PM 05-30-2023
Nope. With all the technology we have and we can't flush out Bigfoot??? Please:-)
[Reply]
jd1020 05:50 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by tooge:
We don't even have fossils of a creature that is supposedly alive and well with a breeding population in some of the most non-remote states in the country.

Having physical, no bullshit, proof of something existing at one point in time but just not seeing one alive in so many years and then labeling it extinct, only to find out later there is very small population still alive is one thing. There was a show on called Extinct or Alive and IIRC that guy has an episode where he finds a species of monkey that was believed to be extinct.

We have nothing but a single video from a couple of guys with shady backgrounds that went out and on the first night of searching found the holy grail of bigfoot footage and recorded a large bipedal ape with no ass crack walking across a dry river bed. Other than that it's bonfire stories and footprint "evidence."

We also know that bigfoot is so smart that they avoid trail cameras because they know what they are without having any knowledge of the technology. We know what they eat without having a single sample of feces. We know they follow power lines when traveling but can't get a picture of one. We know they can mimic the sound of many known calls of animals that we know do exist without actually believing the call is coming from the existing animal. All that we know about an animal we don't know about is fascinating.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:35 PM 09-08-2022
Mods, please change the name of this thread to "Do You Belize In Bigfoot", please and thank you.
[Reply]
FAX 12:39 PM 09-08-2022
Clearly, some people don't believe in Bigfoot.

But I think Bigfoot has potential, so I'm supportive.

Go for your dreams Bigfoot! And don't let anybody bring you down!

FAX THE BIGFOOT FAN
[Reply]
threebag 12:46 PM 09-08-2022
Odds are in Bigfoot’s favor, nobody has brought one down yet :-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:47 PM 09-08-2022
Bigfoot killed the Queen.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 12:52 PM 09-08-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Bigfoot killed the Queen.
She knew the real deal and wasn't willing to keep it a secret any longer.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:54 PM 09-08-2022
http://www.gassigns.org/bigfoot.htm

Bigfoot used to have a gas station chain before he sold out to Circle K.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:52 PM 10-06-2022
One of my favorite Bigfoot channels lost their leader in a car crash.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:55 PM 10-09-2022

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:40 PM 11-17-2022
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JG1NsN...ture=emb_title
[Reply]
siberian khatru 05:17 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JG1NsN...ture=emb_title

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Page 43 of 52