ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1348 of 2693
« First < 34884812481298133813441345134613471348 134913501351135213581398144818482348 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
chinaski 05:30 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Champing at the bit

I need one of those
Is it champing or chomping? I don't care either way fyi.
[Reply]
eDave 05:31 PM 12-10-2018
Appreciate all the videos fellas. I've not had the opportunity to watch the sports shows today.

CP rocks butts.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:54 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Is it champing or chomping? I don't care either way fyi.
Champing is what a horse does, trust me and my 11 years of failed relationships with horse girls. The bit is behind their teeth, so technically chomping is kind of impossible. It's champing.

And a meme is an internet trending joke, not one image.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:54 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

This is the Patrick Mahomes viewing experience :-)
That's hilarious.

Even funnier when you realize the old guy's reactions are actually from the loss the Pat's took to Miami yesterday.
[Reply]
eDave 05:55 PM 12-10-2018
Wow. Skip Bayless should be ashamed of himself.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:56 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Wow. Skip Bayless should be ashamed of himself.
Heh, that’s an understatement :-)

I don’t recall if it was this thread but DJLN I believe summed up my thoughts of Skip perfectly.
[Reply]
chinaski 06:00 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Champing is what a horse does, trust me and my 11 years of failed relationships with horse girls. The bit is behind their teeth, so technically chomping is kind of impossible. It's champing.

And a meme is an internet trending joke, not one image.
Appreciate the clarification. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 06:03 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That's hilarious.

Even funnier when you realize the old guy's reactions are actually from the loss the Pat's took to Miami yesterday.
That’s the best part :-)

What a wonderful weekend

Best Monday I’ve had in a long time
[Reply]
eDave 06:11 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
There has to be more than one to be a meme. That's the definition.

I'm going to lead the fight right along with my "Champing at the bit" crusade.
And it's Jiff, not Giff.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:11 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
:-)

That's why we lead the league in penalties.....right?
You’re trying to reason with someone who thinks both “play offs” and “arrow head” are comprised of two words and appears to only begrudgingly accept English as a 7th language.

I imagine this is what some of the Patriots fans feel when they read some of CP’s most intricate conspiracy theories. They’re actual cheaters but it’s fun to be mentioned in the same breath. We made it! We’re hated! Finally doing something right.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:00 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
LOL, I thought of that too. He played that perfectly.

The only qualm I had was at the end of regulation where he just ran it to kick the FG, but even with that, it wasn't like he was playing for a 50 plus yarder. It was what, 42? ****ing make it.
Agreed that he played it great in the 1st half. Not sure why he called TO before the game timing TD though.

Originally Posted by RunKC:

This is the Patrick Mahomes viewing experience :-)
That's freaking hilarious.

Every fan base thinks the refs are helping the other team. It helps them process the loss to us quicker. They can get mad at the refs instead of pissed that Mahomes pulling a rabbit out of his hat is the reason they may miss the playoffs.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:01 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
You can only imagine his reaction if Baker Mayfield ever made a similar play...:-)
Baker did, on that TD pass to Landry. Over the , top of triple coverage, JUST barely and right into Landry's hands.

I love Mahomes, I wouldn't trade him for any other player in the ENTIRE NFL or any amount of draft picks AT ALL.

but Mayfield looks like he's gonna be the real deal, too. I think in a couple of years we're going to be seeing Cleveland and KC play-off games ala the 2000's with Manning/Brady.
[Reply]
Best22 07:07 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Baker did, on that TD pass to Landry. Over the , top of triple coverage, JUST barely and right into Landry's hands.

I love Mahomes, I wouldn't trade him for any other player in the ENTIRE NFL or any amount of draft picks AT ALL.

but Mayfield looks like he's gonna be the real deal, too. I think in a couple of years we're going to be seeing Cleveland and KC play-off games ala the 2000's with Manning/Brady.
Mayfield is playing well but there’s zero pressure on him in Cleveland

Mahomes took over from a top ten quarterback on a 10-6 team from a franchise/fanbase that expects playoffs every year
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:09 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
That's from mad tv.
from the Golden Girls.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:11 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I really like Shannon Sharpe Lovin Mahomes

Shannon is paying his long overdue donkey penance for being a cheating, trashy, and horrible less-than human being. Even one as lowly as he can be guided in to the light of Saint Patrick. Amen.

Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Nate Taylor
It's good to read that Patrick is sincerely enjoying his time and life in Kansas City. As someone who came from a Lubbock-sized, out of state college town with surrounding communities not much bigger than Whitehouse to Kansas City in 1986, I can say first hand it's great landing spot and step-up from the small town life when you're young.
Here's to him enjoying many years of happiness and contentment in the 816.

Originally Posted by notorious:
There’s a lot of hate out there.

Soak it in. Let it flow through you. Opposing fans HATE our QB, and it’s absolutely beautiful.
YEEEEEESSSSS! I live for this shit.

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Yeah, that history of refs home cooking for the Chiefs, like the forward progress call last year....:-)
I could literally and joyously club that idiot over the head like a baby seal.
[Reply]
Page 1348 of 2693
« First < 34884812481298133813441345134613471348 134913501351135213581398144818482348 > Last »
Up