ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 30
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Rumors: Mahomes, Watson atop KC's QB wish list
BossChief 06:14 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
From Matt Miller with Bleacher Report:

:-)

Prime trade-back spot? We have 10 f**king picks and 70 guys on the roster. Whatever.
Don't believe anything that is leaked to the media by anonymous sources around this time of the year.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:16 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Don't believe anything that is leaked to the media by anonymous sources around this time of the year.
Yeah it's all just rumors at this point....

Personally, if I'm making bets, I think they'd like Reddick or Mahomes in the 1st.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:29 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Bullshit. Very big possibility it will happen again and every year we pick this low as long as Doreey is the GM. He should move up for a stud but his history doesn't suggest he would.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:16 PM 03-10-2017

Prime trade-back spot? We have 10 f**king picks and 70 guys on the roster. Whatever.
As mentioned in the draft forum. Believe the first sentence of the article:

"It's lying season in the NFL."
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:16 PM 03-10-2017

No joke, I could see KC trading 4 picks to get Mahomes considering the amount they have if they really do think he has the goods
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:22 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
No joke, I could see KC trading 4 picks to get Mahomes considering the amount they have if they really do think he has the goods
And they would be foolish not to give up whatever it takes if the believ he is the man.

No way to know what to believe, but my hopes are up. Not going to reject it, if I end up pissed, I'll end up pissed. I want the gunslinger.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 06:32 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Not trying to start shit, but has anyone seen any evidence whatsoever that the Chiefs think they need a new starting QB?

Anything real, not just fan hope.

More specifically, has anyone seen even the slightest indication that Andy Reid isn't satisfied with Alex Smith?
[Reply]
O.city 06:34 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Not trying to start shit, but has anyone seen any evidence whatsoever that the Chiefs think they need a new starting QB?

More specifically, has anyone seen even the slightest indication that Andy Reid isn't satisfied with Alex Smith?
They don't currently have a backuo, unless bray is it. Contractually it's looking like they'll need Smith's space in 2018, but yes the starter in 17.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:40 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
They don't currently have a backuo, unless bray is it. Contractually it's looking like they'll need Smith's space in 2018, but yes the starter in 17.
Fair enough, but we've always brought in a veteran QB to fill the backup spot instead of training a rookie.

Daniel and Foles

Have we ever even had a young QB on the active roster during the regular season?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:47 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:

No there isn't. The entire media speculated it because its obvious Smithbwill never get us over the hump even with very good talent around him. He's also on his last year of his contract and is not getting any younger. We need a QB badly to replace him but nobody in the media like any of them as a long term answer including Dorsey.

I would be stunned if he took one early. I would love Macohmes but it's a pipe dream.
[Reply]
milkman 06:24 PM 03-10-2017

Aw....Hell.

Guess I'll hold off on that Mahomes Chiefs jersey I was about to order.
[Reply]
O.city 06:29 PM 03-10-2017
Mahomes has a cannon. I like him.
[Reply]
O.city 06:30 PM 03-10-2017
If no one they really have above everyone else is therr at 27 and someone wants to trade up, giving up a 3rd or something, maybe.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:31 PM 03-10-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
If no one they really have above everyone else is therr at 27 and someone wants to trade up, giving up a 3rd or something, maybe.
So we can cut them?
[Reply]
RunKC 06:31 PM 03-10-2017
Interesting fact about Haason Reddick: Britt Reid coached him 2 years ago at Temple and Reddick said he was the first one who believed in him.

I imagine he's high on our board.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 30
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up