ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kyle Long may miss training camp with leg injury
TribalElder 07:15 AM 06-10-2021
Kyle Long‘s comeback effort has hit a snag.

NFL Media reports that Long suffered a leg injury that could keep him out through training camp. Initial thoughts were that it would keep him out for the season, but the hope is that Long will be able to return to action before the start of the regular season.

Long did not play in 2020 after missing 34 games over his final four years with the Bears due to injury, but signed with the Chiefs as part of their offensive line overhaul this offseason.

It looked like Long would be competing for the right guard spot during camp. Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, who is also returning from sitting out the 2020 season, Andrew Wylie and sixth-round pick Trey Smith may now make up the group vying for that spot.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...th-leg-injury/
[Reply]
kccrow 02:20 PM 06-12-2021
Brokedick gonna brokedick.
[Reply]
TEX 09:45 AM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
Is it his knee or his lower leg? The first reports were a broken kneecap, but I had one of those and it wasn't all that big a deal since there was no ligament damage. I was on crutches for about 10 days, then switched to a cane for 4 weeks.
At first they said knee, then it changed to lower leg.
[Reply]
Wilson8 12:44 AM 06-15-2021
Chiefs sign OT Wyatt Miller.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyatt_Miller
[Reply]
eDave 02:29 AM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Brokedick gonna brokedick.
He's no Alex Smith. You fail to comeback from this and Alex gonna neg on you.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:28 AM 06-15-2021
I am fine with Trey Smith winning the job and never looking back.

Trey Smith's Progress Could Accelerate Chiefs' Youth Movement Along Offensive Line
As the Kansas City Chiefs continue preparing for the 2021 season, rookie offensive lineman Trey Smith has received glowing reviews from OTAs.
JORDAN FOOTEJUN 13, 20

https://www.si.com/nfl/chiefs/gm-rep...youth-movement
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 01:00 PM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
If LDT leaves the Canada, he has to quarantine for two weeks before re-entering.
So what?

He could have stayed in KC for the past month to participate in the voluntary OTA’s… that 90% of his team mates participated in and then this week’s mandatory minicamp.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:29 PM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
So what?

He could have stayed in KC for the past month to participate in the voluntary OTA’s… that 90% of his team mates participated in and then this week’s mandatory minicamp.
I really couldn't care less because it's not my decision and I'm not LDT
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:50 PM 06-15-2021
LDT is in KC. He had quick presser today and said he really missed football.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:35 PM 06-15-2021
Reid loves a veteran OL.

People are writing off LDT, but as long as he doesn’t suck total shit, he’ll be a serious consideration at starting RG.

If the training camp depth chart (yeah, the one that means nothing) comes out with LDT on first team, don’t act surprised
[Reply]
RunKC 05:21 PM 06-15-2021
After what happened last year I really don’t care that LDT is back. Fill the depth chart with proven players. Allegretti and Wylie can’t be on the field.

Hell bring back Osemele on the vet minimum and put his ass on the practice squad. Worst case scenario Armegedon happens and we have 4 guards injured and need his ass for a small stretch.

Sure beats the alternative
[Reply]
New World Order 05:23 PM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Reid loves a veteran OL.

People are writing off LDT, but as long as he doesn’t suck total shit, he’ll be a serious consideration at starting RG.

If the training camp depth chart (yeah, the one that means nothing) comes out with LDT on first team, don’t act surprised
My hope is that there's a veteran at RG then Niang starting at RT:

Brown Thuney Humphrey LDT Niang
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:29 PM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
LDT is in KC. He had quick presser today and said he really missed football.
Great interview- LDT is going for his Masters at Harvard now.

He said he is lifting more weight than he ever did and hopes it transfers over to the field.

He knows he has to compete for that spot and is going to give his best.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:50 PM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
My hope is that there's a veteran at RG then Niang starting at RT:

Brown Thuney Humphrey LDT Niang
this is my expectation.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:44 AM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
After what happened last year I really don’t care that LDT is back. Fill the depth chart with proven players. Allegretti and Wylie can’t be on the field.

Hell bring back Osemele on the vet minimum and put his ass on the practice squad. Worst case scenario Armegedon happens and we have 4 guards injured and need his ass for a small stretch.

Sure beats the alternative
Lol. You're really going to throw the baby out with the bathwater with Allegretti?

He's decent for a backup. You're being a drama queen.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:26 AM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Reid loves a veteran OL.

I'm not writing off LDT I think he is a very viable starting RG and that he was on our Super Bowl winning team says something about him. Also a guy we missed that would have been a difference in points in the Super Bowl because we would have had a staring RG at the job.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Up