ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson wants to be a Bronco
NIUhuskies 12:40 PM 06-09-2021
According to Kareem Jackson and if he ever plays in the league again

Deshaun Watson says he wants to be a Denver Bronco, according to Kareem Jackson@ReemBoi25 joined @AqibTalib21 on today's episode of Catchin’ Fades with the latest pic.twitter.com/H4DYnH6eWq

— The Volume (@TheVolumeSports) June 9, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 01:23 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Ruined? I don't know if that's the right word. There's been a number of spare QBs run through there... but, ruined - that would suggest they were something good prior to going to Denver and then sucking or getting ruined.
I was going to say.

You can't ruin something that wasn't ever fit for purpose to begin with.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:26 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Hebert, Carr, Watson and Mahomes would be a fun division
Herbert, Rodgers, Watson, and Mahomes

The best division by QBs in NFL history?
[Reply]
Spott 01:26 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Your starting QB literally wants to play for the Chiefs :-)
Maybe he can’t play for the Chiefs, but at least he can make sure that the Broncos suck as long as he’s their QB.
[Reply]
Hydrae 01:27 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
The biggest impediment here is Houston. Because Houston would not and should not deal him for anything less than 4 1sts and a couple impact players.

This is an All Pro caliber QB for 10 years.
Only if he stays out of jail!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:31 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Ruined? I don't know if that's the right word. There's been a number of spare QBs run through there... but, ruined - that would suggest they were something good prior to going to Denver and then sucking or getting ruined.
I will give you that.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 01:38 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
All the QB's want to play for a franchise like Denver. Mahomes probably does too.
You only think this because like 40 QBs HAVE played for the Broncos in the last 5 years. Good chance you can be a QB for them later this year too. I hear they are going to a give away promo with a local radio station for the week 17 starter position.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 01:40 PM 06-09-2021
All the QB's want to play for a franchise like Denver. Mahomes probably does too.
Yep, Elway is having to chase away all of those great QBs that want to play there with a baseball bat…. Everyone wants to play there!………… moron.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:49 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Herbert, Rodgers, Watson, and Mahomes

The best division by QBs in NFL history?
It probably already is with just Mahomes and Herbert.
[Reply]
wazu 01:50 PM 06-09-2021
Has anybody let Watson know that he's completely untradeable due to half the female population of Houston accusing him of sexual assault?
[Reply]
TEX 01:54 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There's a part of me who would love for this to happen just so I can throw it in the face of all the holier-than-thou Bronco fans who have hated on Hill all this time.
Exactly. Watch how fast they disregard all of it. :-)

BTW, if Hill were ever to play for them, it would be the same way.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:56 PM 06-09-2021
This would be the absolute best thing to happen. Expose this rapist as the fraud he is.
[Reply]
TEX 01:57 PM 06-09-2021
Has been franchise without stable ownership? Doubt it.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 02:01 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Has been franchise without stable ownership? Doubt it.
"stable ownership." I like it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:07 PM 06-09-2021
Fuck that, I like them to stay right where they are, dysfunctional.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:07 PM 06-09-2021
Yeah....must be that he's dying to play for a perennial 5-6 game winner. Nothing to do with the fact that Denver has the worst QB in the league. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up