ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson wants to be a Bronco
NIUhuskies 12:40 PM 06-09-2021
According to Kareem Jackson and if he ever plays in the league again

Deshaun Watson says he wants to be a Denver Bronco, according to Kareem Jackson@ReemBoi25 joined @AqibTalib21 on today's episode of Catchin’ Fades with the latest pic.twitter.com/H4DYnH6eWq

— The Volume (@TheVolumeSports) June 9, 2021

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:58 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
All the QB's want to play for a franchise like Denver. Mahomes probably does too.

[Reply]
Buehler445 12:58 PM 06-09-2021
Fuck Donk Forever.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:59 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Yeah, I’m sure quarterbacks are drooling at playing behind that bottom 1/3 OL, with a horrible coach, a GM who has a new OC every year, and an aging defense.
At altitude in a super expensive place to live.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:01 PM 06-09-2021
All the QB's want to play for a franchise like Denver. Mahomes probably does too.
No owner.

Unstable team that frequently changes coaches/coordinators/schemes

Currently run by a bone-headed defense-minded head coach who can't keep his mouth shut.

Bottom 5 team in terms of playoff drought.

Crap weather.

Has to play against Mahomes and Herbert x2 every year for the next 10-15+ seasons
[Reply]
DaFace 01:02 PM 06-09-2021
There's a part of me who would love for this to happen just so I can throw it in the face of all the holier-than-thou Bronco fans who have hated on Hill all this time.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:04 PM 06-09-2021
The biggest impediment here is Houston. Because Houston would not and should not deal him for anything less than 4 1sts and a couple impact players.

This is an All Pro caliber QB for 10 years.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:04 PM 06-09-2021
:-) This chode is still fucking the same chicken from February.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:05 PM 06-09-2021
I've thought for a long time that the accusations against Watson were mostly a bunch of crap. I've come to believe that at least some of them are legitimate though.

If Watson goes to the Broncos, it is beyond all doubt that every single one of the accusations was true and much worse than we ever thought.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:06 PM 06-09-2021
Wake me when it has an inkling of a chance... right now, it's just fodder.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:13 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Wake me when it has an inkling of a chance... right now, it's just fodder.
That’s what she(s) said!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:15 PM 06-09-2021
Loving how all of these have the big ass egos-thinking they are Gods gift to QBs

When all along we have it. Along with the most humble, complementary person on the field.

It proves he was taught well. By dad and Latroy Hawkins.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:17 PM 06-09-2021
Your starting QB literally wants to play for the Chiefs :-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:19 PM 06-09-2021
How may QB's has denver ruined since Elway took over.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:20 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Your starting QB literally wants to play for the Chiefs :-)
Well, I'm sure Lock isn't the first kid that grew up with a favorite team... made it to the pros and wanted to play for that team he loved. Maybe he is, I dunno.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:21 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
How may QB's has denver ruined since Elway took over.
Ruined? I don't know if that's the right word. There's been a number of spare QBs run through there... but, ruined - that would suggest they were something good prior to going to Denver and then sucking or getting ruined.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up