ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ESPN is Garbage
Chieftain 06:05 PM 06-07-2021
I wanted to vent off here about this because it's way overdue. ESPN was once a great sports media back when guys like Stuart Scott, Dan Patrick, Rich Eisen and Kenny Mayne were doing their nightly casts. Or even before that when Bob Ley had just started Outside the Lines. Their main attraction was the iconic Monday Night Countdown with Chris Berman and Tom Jackson. They also aired the very successful NHL 2Night on ESPN2 with John Buccigross and Barry Melrose.

Today, ESPN is heralded by woke trash like Stephen A Smith. Their only great anchor is Mike Greenberg. They got rid of the only watchable football anchor in Trey Wingo. What really annoys me most though is their sports app. Every single time you click on the box score it shows the entire team lineup as if they designed it only for NBA games.:-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:31 AM 06-08-2021
ooo once again the onus is on me to dig up your texts about Black Lives Matter

How about as an alternative you eat shit and then perish.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:36 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
ooo once again the onus is on me to dig up your texts about Black Lives Matter

How about as an alternative you eat shit and then perish.
Yes, the burden of proof is on you, and you’re the one making the claim dumbass.

I agree with the sentiment that “black lives matter”, but not supporting the Marxist organization, and not believing the false narrative that police are hunting Black people makes me a racist?

Got it.

Thanks for proving that your use of the word isn’t appropriate.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:36 AM 06-08-2021
I was wondering last night if Stephen A. Smith wanted to retract his statement on Nash being a "white privilege hire" as his team dismantled the Bucks last night.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:51 AM 06-08-2021
"You're racist, but I'm too lazy to prove it. It's true though trust me..."

Sounds about right.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:53 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
"You're racist, but I'm too lazy to prove it. It's true though trust me..."

Sounds about right.
Now is when he disappears…
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:55 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yes, the burden of proof is on you, and you’re the one making the claim dumbass.

I agree with the sentiment that “black lives matter”, but not supporting the Marxist organization, and not believing the false narrative that police are hunting Black people makes me a racist?

Got it.

Thanks for proving that your use of the word isn’t appropriate.
Thats just the thing, if you dont support every BLM move your a racist. I feel the same as you based on what youve put on the last few pages, but theres no winning for the non extremist. You cant just like and support the black community, you must riot and actively reject whites and being white.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:56 AM 06-08-2021
I'm not going to spend all day arguing with your dumb ass like you do everybody else on this site. Disappearing lol you live on here
[Reply]
staylor26 10:56 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Thats just the thing, if you dont support every BLM move your a racist. I feel the same as you based on what youve put on the last few pages, but theres no winning for the non extremist. You cant just like and support the black community, you must riot and actively reject whites and being white.
This is exactly why they use the name “Black Lives Matter”.

It’s the same shit with Antifa.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:58 AM 06-08-2021
I'm not going to spend all day arguing with your dumb ass like you do everybody else on this site. Disappearing lol you live on here
Tap out acknowledged.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:59 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
You cant just like and support the black community, you must riot and actively reject whites and being white.
You're a moron if you think that
[Reply]
staylor26 11:01 AM 06-08-2021
You're a moron if you think that
You think I’m a racist because I openly don’t support BLM the organization/movement. You’re dumb enough to think that means I don’t believe “black lives matter”.

He’s obviously using an extreme example, but there are those that actually believe that too hence “silence is violence”.
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:01 AM 06-08-2021
If this thread was any more political (and retarded) it could pass for a segment of First Take.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:08 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You think I’m a racist because I openly don’t support BLM the organization/movement. You’re dumb enough to think that means I don’t believe “black lives matter”.

He’s obviously using an extreme example, but there are those that actually believe that too hence “silence is violence”.
:-)

Maybe if you revise history enough you can erase the fact that you excused the Jan 6 insurrection because it was nothing compared to BLM "riots" just classic right wing nonsense whataboutism but it's okay you grew up with black friends.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:24 AM 06-08-2021
:-)

Maybe if you revise history enough you can erase the fact that you excused the Jan 6 insurrection because it was nothing compared to BLM "riots" just classic right wing nonsense whataboutism but it's okay you grew up with black friends.
Excused?

I absolutely condemned the actions on January 6th. Calling out hypocrisy of people that supported or ignored a year of riots before doesn’t mean that I am “excusing” January 6th. I believe justice should be served regardless of who is rioting dumbass.

I love how you just changed the subject entirely to January 6th too. Who said anything about January 6th? Are you capable on staying of the subject of whether I’m a racist and my views on BLM?

I’m not a MAGA supporter. I don’t give a fuck about Trump. Nothing you assume about me is correct because you’re a woke cult member that thinks anybody that doesn’t fall in line is a redneck racist POS.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:55 AM 06-08-2021
Once again the woke stuff has nothing to do with why their station isn't good anymore. Being owned by Disney it was pretty obvious they were gonna go down that path.

They have been courting the younger audience for what seems like 2 decades now and have yet to really get any return on it. They get out of the NFL what they can like every other network. There's a reason NFL live runs 365 days a year.

But they made the decision to really stake their flagship to the NBA, ESPN is all things NBA all the time. The Jump is on everyday, the NBA gets prime coverage on sportscenter, they show games etc. Meanwhile they moved away from the NHL basically completely and the MLB is still shown but has been drastically downsized.

They basically have done nothing but chase younger viewers that really don't care while alienating older fans who like things like MLB in the process.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up