ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Julio Jones traded to the Titans
Chief Roundup 02:10 PM 06-06-2021
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/j...ook-to-future/

Titans get Julio Jones and a 2023 6th round pick.
The falcons get a 2022 2cd round pick and a 2023 4th round pick.

The #Titans deal for Julio Jones:
— The #Falcons get a 2022 2nd rounder and a 2023 4th rounder.
— The #Titans get Julio Jones & a 6th rounder in 2023.
— The #Titans take on Jones’ salary of $15.3M in 2021 and the rest of the deal.
#Falcons have $7.75M in dead money this year.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) June 6, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 06:45 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
bUt KeLcE iS a tIgHt EnD
Julio Jones averages 15.0 ypc for his career including a career low of 13.8 ypc in 2015.

Travis Kelce, despite being a TE and having over 100 receptions, averaged 13.5 ypc last season.

They can say he's just a tight end all they want - he's not.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 06:56 PM 06-11-2021
The word in league circles is that Julio looks amazing in OTA's.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:03 PM 06-11-2021
:-) :-) - League Circles

via GIFER

[Reply]
TEX 07:47 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
The word in league circles is that Julio looks amazing in OTA's.

The word in league circles is that ANYBODY would look amazing going up against the Tits defense. :-)
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 07:58 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
The word in league circles is that ANYBODY would look amazing going up against the Tits defense. :-)
Shows what you know. He wasn't going against the titans d, he doesnt know the plays yet. The guys in the league circles were talking about his movement, footwork and such
[Reply]
TEX 08:25 PM 06-11-2021
Shows what you know. He wasn't going against the titans d, he doesnt know the plays yet. The guys in the league circles were talking about his movement, footwork and such
What I know? It wasn't me, it was league circles, and they're right because ANYBODY would look good going up against the Tits _efense. When Julio does, he'll look even better, till he breaks...

I've forgotten more about the Oilers, than you'll ever know about the Titans, but according to league circles - they've never won shit! :-)
[Reply]
eDave 08:31 PM 06-11-2021
You are trying too hard.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 10:09 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
What I know? It wasn't me, it was league circles, and they're right because ANYBODY would look good going up against the Tits _efense. When Julio does, he'll look even better, till he breaks...

I've forgotten more about the Oilers, than you'll ever know about the Titans, but according to league circles - they've never won shit! :-)
Yeah I know there are a league circle or two who have yet to jump on the titans wagon. I apologize for mixing up your personal opinion with the lazy league circles.

Now speaking of league circles, there are more than a few predicting a titans super bowl this season.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 10:12 PM 06-11-2021
And league circles are saying the titans will at least make it into the end zone when they do..
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:49 AM 06-12-2021
Ok, look dude, if you're going to troll, can you please try different angles?

The league circles thing stopped being funny dozens of posts ago, if it ever was.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:12 AM 06-12-2021
Jeff.Fisted : league circles are saying Tightens are awesome.

Actual league circles :

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 07:28 AM 06-12-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Ok, look dude, if you're going to troll, can you please try different angles?

The league circles thing stopped being funny dozens of posts ago, if it ever was.
I wasn't trying to be funny. The Titans are no joke according to lea.... ahhh nevermind
[Reply]
scho63 08:44 AM 06-12-2021
Can we just close this thread and move on? :-)
[Reply]
TEX 09:07 PM 06-12-2021
Yeah I know there are a league circle or two who have yet to jump on the titans wagon. I apologize for mixing up your personal opinion with the lazy league circles.

Now speaking of league circles, there are more than a few predicting a titans super bowl this season.
:-)

NEVER WON SHIT!
NEVER WILL!
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:11 PM 09-13-2021
Boy those tacks are quickly becoming the AFC favorite in league circles.
No more selling out to shut down 22. If the tacks would have had julio in that championship game vs the chefs it would went differently. Of course had 22 not been overused down the stretch with the tacks doing all the dirty work...

Tannehill just became the mvp favorite. In league circles.
I was referring to what they are saying in league circles. Tannehill has outplayed Mahome according to the experts. I'll leave it for them to discuss.
Julio + AJ = no more stuffing the box for henry.. according to league circles
Exactly. I've been hearing, in league circles, that the chefs run may be over. You guys getting shut out in the super bowl opened alot of eyes.
I enjoyed watching those field goals though, so dont yell at me. I'm only relaying what I've been hearing
Titans are this years greatest show on turf according to league circles. I'm not here to discuss it. The pundits are discussing it enough already.
The hype is still going strong in league circles.
Jon Robinson has had a heck of an off-season, says its his job to get as many good players as possible. The Titans are stacked. The Titans made the list of top bandwagon to jump on, according to league circles.
I get it, there are a league circle or two discussing the titans horrible defense from last year. It concerns me as well. They've made some changes, half the players on d have been replaced so it may take a few games to gel.

In the meantime, the greatest show on turf will be putting up 40+ points a game so as long as the defense stops one drive a game we should be good.... according to league circles
a great offense is a good defense. (League circles, not my opinion per se)
Look man, I get it. You don't care about the titans.. which explains why you're in the "julio traded to titans" thread.

And after watching the chefs kick field goals in the super bowl, most of the talk in league circles is that talent doesn't win games. Still have to work
Yes this is true. The Titans defense was historically bad last year. The year before would have been the Titans year had they not played on the road 4 straight weeks in the playoffs (doing all the hard work until the chefs caught em at the right time)
Their window is open according to league circles.
Some in league circles are saying the Titans are the only team who can beat off the chefs. It will be a fun season

And league circles are saying the titans will at least make it into the end zone when they do..
I wasn't trying to be funny. The Titans are no joke according to lea.... ahhh nevermind

[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up