ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Julio Jones traded to the Titans
Chief Roundup 02:10 PM 06-06-2021
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/j...ook-to-future/

Titans get Julio Jones and a 2023 6th round pick.
The falcons get a 2022 2cd round pick and a 2023 4th round pick.

The #Titans deal for Julio Jones:
— The #Falcons get a 2022 2nd rounder and a 2023 4th rounder.
— The #Titans get Julio Jones & a 6th rounder in 2023.
— The #Titans take on Jones’ salary of $15.3M in 2021 and the rest of the deal.
#Falcons have $7.75M in dead money this year.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) June 6, 2021

[Reply]
DaFace 04:23 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If you don't count wins, touchdowns, yards and rating then Tannehill has absolutely outplayed him.
Tannehill is far better at throwing INTs than Mahomes. :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:25 PM 06-09-2021
It’s like pussy that has fallen in love way outside of their league. Instead of just accepting it’s never going to happen it continuously shows up wherever you’re at flailing for attention.
[Reply]
TEX 04:58 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Exactly. I've been hearing, in league circles, that the chefs run may be over. You guys getting shut out in the super bowl opened alot of eyes.
I enjoyed watching those field goals though, so dont yell at me. I'm only relaying what I've been hearing
Yep. The most important of which were the eyes of Brett Veach and Andy Reid. So, this past offseason they went out and completely rebuilt our OL. Now, what do you think will happen when Mahomes has all day to throw? :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:22 PM 06-09-2021
Boy those tacks are quickly becoming the AFC favorite in league circles.
No more selling out to shut down 22. If the tacks would have had julio in that championship game vs the chefs it would went differently. Of course had 22 not been overused down the stretch with the tacks doing all the dirty work...

Tannehill just became the mvp favorite. In league circles.
Ah yes, the league MVP. I hope he wins it. When’s the last time the league won the SB? Tannehill vs Mahomes? Old ass Who-lio vs Hill? Your defense is HORRIBLE!! Lmao. Does Julia play defense? Cuz Mahomes and the legion of zoom, are gonna eviscerate that garbage defense.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:48 PM 06-09-2021
Every time a defense effectively shuts down the best running back in the league and concentrates on Tannehill he folds into a pile of failnure
[Reply]
TEX 07:01 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Every time a defense effectively shuts down the best running back in the league and concentrates on Tannehill he folds into a pile of failnure
Truth.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:07 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Who breaks down first next year, Julio or Henry??
Henry by a hair.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 08:47 PM 06-09-2021
Titans are this years greatest show on turf according to league circles. I'm not here to discuss it. The pundits are discussing it enough already.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:26 PM 06-09-2021
Greatest Show on Turf!

How original.

Titans will be the Greatest Show in the Trainers Tub- when those injuries pile up. Julio Hamstring will miss a few games at least, that defense is going to get mauled by the Colts O line, and Henry has more mileage than a Tijuana hooker.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:29 AM 06-10-2021
I respect this guys troll game and i even think he believes some of it. Have you met Deberg?
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 07:07 AM 06-10-2021
The hype is still going strong in league circles.
Jon Robinson has had a heck of an off-season, says its his job to get as many good players as possible. The Titans are stacked. The Titans made the list of top bandwagon to jump on, according to league circles.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:17 AM 06-10-2021
The hype is still going strong in league circles.
Jon Robinson has had a heck of an off-season, says its his job to get as many good players as possible. The Titans are stacked. The Titans made the list of top bandwagon to jump on, according to league circles.
I will admit, the "league circles" schtick was annoying at first, but I'm finding it funnier over time.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:27 AM 06-10-2021
Titans are this years greatest show on turf according to league circles. I'm not here to discuss it. The pundits are discussing it enough already.
because the pundits are right so often.

Your smack is lame.

The biggest problem your team had is a shite defense. What'd you do to fix that?

The biggest problem The Chiefs had was their offensive line. What'd they do to fix that? Quite a bit I'd say.

What team is in better shape, really?

Come on, man.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:30 AM 06-10-2021
The Gruden circle is drawing envy.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:51 AM 06-10-2021
Stacked! On offense. Barely competent on defense. But ill admit probably plenty of offense for our defense unless a few things fall in place right.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up