« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Darnold Traded to Car
Clyde Frog 02:00 PM 04-05-2021

Lol, SF gets fucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:39 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
It's called being a damn hyporcrite. Run down a proven qb and praise one that's been a bust.
These are two completely different discussions with different value types of what the debate is in regards to.

We're talking about a proven player that is asking for a brinx truck that isn't a top 3 QB in the league but wants to be paid as such. <----- That's the debate

vs.

A young player who has been in a very bad situation and people are projecting what his skills MIGHT be were he in a better situation. <----- different topic

These are two different situations and topics. Seems to me like you're the one with an agenda.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:45 AM 06-11-2021
I apologize for resurrecting that part of the thread....
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:53 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
those that are vaccinated sure seem to be worried if anyone else are not.
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
From a competitive standpoint, unvaccinated players will impact their vaccinated team mates.

If your starting QB is not vaccinated and tests positive for the virus or has to quarantine due to a close contact exposure it screws the rest of his team.
This is why its a competitive advantage from a football, on the field, who's available to play today perspective.

Mahomes and the Chiefs get this. No way they got to 85% because the Chiefs asked nicely. The players talked among themselves and saw the above basic point.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:56 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This is why its a competitive advantage from a football, on the field, who's available to play today.

Mahomes and the Chiefs get this. No way they got to 85% because the Chiefs asked nicely. The players talked among themselves and saw the above basic point.
Yes. Another reason why Darnold is a dumbass.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:00 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
You can still get measles if you have had the measles vaccine. There isn't a vaccine in existence that has a 100% efficacy. I'm sure you knew this already and were just being contrary.
I wouldn’t assume anti-vaxxers are smart enough to tie their shoelaces unsupervised.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:27 AM 06-11-2021
Well, it appears that there is complications with Heart inflammation, particularly in young men announced late yesterday...

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-cd...ne-recipients/

BREAKING: CDC Schedules ‘Emergency Meeting’ On Heart Inflammation Cases In COVID Vaccine Recipients

Originally Posted by :
The CDC ACIP notes that 488 total reports of heart inflammation have been received regarding the Pfizer vaccine, and 301 total reports have been received regarding the Moderna vaccine. The median range of time for the onset of symptoms from the vaccines is 2-3 days, and the majority of cases involve males whose average age for inflammation symptoms is 30 years old for the first dose, and 24 years old for the second.

[Reply]
nychief 09:35 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Well, it appears that there is complications with Heart inflammation, particularly in young men announced late yesterday...

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-cd...ne-recipients/

BREAKING: CDC Schedules ‘Emergency Meeting’ On Heart Inflammation Cases In COVID Vaccine Recipients

488 cases out of 2.26 billion pfizer and moderna shots... okay...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:04 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by nychief:
488 cases out of 2.26 billion pfizer and moderna shots... okay...
Okay, thanks for proving you didn't read it all...

It was based off of approx. 12 million doses, and the risk are greater for this complication than complications for Covid itself to a young healthy person...

Here's the actual CDC report:

https://www.fda.gov/media/150054/download

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, but if I was under the age of 30 and healthy, the risk of Covid is negligible already.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:08 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
I keep reading the thread title as "Darnold traded for a car". Anyway, it'll be good for him to get away from NYC. I just never saw that as a good fit.
You're definitely not the only one. I read it that way every time it gets bumped.
[Reply]
nychief 10:20 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Okay, thanks for proving you didn't read it all...

It was based off of approx. 12 million doses, and the risk are greater for this complication than complications for Covid itself to a young healthy person...

Here's the actual CDC report:

https://www.fda.gov/media/150054/download

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, but if I was under the age of 30 and healthy, the risk of Covid is negligible already.
You are totally right about the risk to the young, but the point is the continued spread of the virus. We can both agree, Darnold is stupid.
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:27 AM 06-11-2021
Does Covid itself cause heart inflammation?
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:04 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
You're definitely not the only one. I read it that way every time it gets bumped.
He’s worth like a 1990 Ford Tempo at best.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up