ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 55
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***
DaFace 03:00 PM 12-20-2020
Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

The @NHLPA and @NHL have announced an agreement to play a 2020-21 regular-season schedule of 56 games beginning on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021. https://t.co/2on0oStnMd pic.twitter.com/aggYeVMjfj

— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) December 20, 2020

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:03 AM 05-22-2021
Fuck Denver
[Reply]
DaFace 07:56 AM 05-22-2021
So Kadri got 8 games. That's...a lot. I don't even really mind it on the surface, and I know his history isn't on his side.

My issue with it is just why the NHL is so damn inconsistent with it. It's still baffling to me that Wilson can slam a guy down to the ice and punch him in the side of the head and only get fined. Either protect player's heads or don't.

But whatever.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:29 AM 05-22-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
So Kadri got 8 games. That's...a lot. I don't even really mind it on the surface, and I know his history isn't on his side.

My issue with it is just why the NHL is so damn inconsistent with it. It's still baffling to me that Wilson can slam a guy down to the ice and punch him in the side of the head and only get fined. Either protect player's heads or don't.

But whatever.
Exactly, that is why it still happens , you get more if the guy is injured , what Wilson did is just as bad as Bertuzzi but guy didn’t break his neck so it’s all good , that is why you will always have guys like Wilson in the league .
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:17 PM 05-23-2021
Let's go Blues!!!!
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:23 PM 05-23-2021
2!!!
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:28 PM 05-23-2021
Camped all weekend and recorded a lot of hockey... and of course the Preds/Canes had multiple OTs both days and I ended up with the 3rd period Friday night and today. :-) :-)

Surprised to see the Blues were so lifeless late in today's game... they really didn't seem to care about tying the game. For a team that's won a Cup recently, the difference in energy level was a bit shocking.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:45 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:

But whatever.
I haven't looked to see if the Kucherov slash is getting a hearing, but interested in what the league does there.

Kadri's a moron, and a repeat moron, but compare the two and at least he was being a moron in the slot on a scoring chance.

If they want to set an example for players to not intentionally hurt others, that slash is a great one.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:13 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Camped all weekend and recorded a lot of hockey... and of course the Preds/Canes had multiple OTs both days and I ended up with the 3rd period Friday night and today. :-) :-)

Surprised to see the Blues were so lifeless late in today's game... they really didn't seem to care about tying the game. For a team that's won a Cup recently, the difference in energy level was a bit shocking.
I think they were just gassed. I didn't actually check, but I don't think I saw 4 starting defensemen. I know the Blues had a ton of injuries going into the series. And it showed.
[Reply]
Fish 11:21 PM 05-23-2021
Had a graduation this afternoon, followed by 5 hrs of driving home. Just finished watching the Avs game. Damn, Avs are on point right now. I really hope they don't waste this momentum. Hopefully a quick series and some rest will do them good.
[Reply]
Fish 08:23 PM 05-24-2021
Another good OT game going.. Pens and Islanders....
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:38 PM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Had a graduation this afternoon, followed by 5 hrs of driving home. Just finished watching the Avs game. Damn, Avs are on point right now. I really hope they don't waste this momentum. Hopefully a quick series and some rest will do them good.
Hate to say it (because I kind of hate them and I really want to see the Avalanche play someone different), but the Knights might be the toughest out remaining.... the series was pretty damn even and they're built to frustrate the shit out of you.

Not sure who else I'd really buy into right now after those two. :-)
[Reply]
Fish 09:07 PM 05-24-2021
Hate to say it (because I kind of hate them and I really want to see the Avalanche play someone different), but the Knights might be the toughest out remaining.... the series was pretty damn even and they're built to frustrate the shit out of you.

Agree. Fuck those Knights. They have the stink of Raider on them at this point...
[Reply]
Fish 10:18 PM 05-24-2021
Taylor Curtis Lewan is an American football offensive tackle for the Tennessee Titans...

Hey, @TaylorLewan77. You're a legend. @titans | #Preds | #StandWithUs pic.twitter.com/ZpQmOBYzBB

— x - Nashville Predators (@PredsNHL) May 23, 2021

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:50 PM 05-24-2021

Really rooting for the Wild to hold on here, win in Minnesota, and take it to game 7 where anything could happen. Avs played Vegas well this season, but there were a couple games where Vegas really mucked it up against them and took them totally out of their game. They worry me a lot more than the Wild, not to take anything away from the Wild because they're a really good team. I think Vegas and Tampa are the two teams that could give the Avs trouble.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:20 PM 05-30-2021
Playing a team that shouldn't at all be favored talent-wise, but you've been here before:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Page 15 of 55
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up