ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul Fight Confirmed for 2021
TLO 05:24 PM 12-06-2020
Undefeated retired boxing champion Floyd Mayweather will step back inside the ring for a "special exhibition" against Logan Paul next February, according to an announcement made by Fanmio on social media on Sunday. The event will air live on pay-per-view on Feb. 20, and fans can already order the pay-per-view now via an early bird special.

"The undefeated boxing superstar @floydmayweather will fight social media sensation @loganpaul on February 20th, 2021 available to everyone worldwide on Fanmio," Fanmio's announcement read.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:35 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
:-)

Haha yep
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:46 AM 06-07-2021
As long as people are dumb enough to buy this shit, why not expand it to other sports?

"One On One" featuring Shaquille O'Neal versus Kevin Hart".

"Pick Up the Blitzer" featuring Kalil Mack versus the thing formally known as Ellen Page.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:18 AM 06-07-2021
Curious to see how this payout compares to the rest for Floyd. It's sadly probably way up there.
[Reply]
EPodolak 11:52 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
Yeah, you’re right. I forgot that the reason I left that one disappointed was I had hopes McGregor could pull it off. The Pacquiao fight was just Mayweather running around for an hour.
I re-watched that one not long ago. Possibly my bias, I thought Manny won.
[Reply]
srvy 12:51 PM 06-07-2021
Didn't watch that shit. They are making a mockery of the sport.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:07 PM 06-07-2021
Both of them made a shit ton of money ... because people are stupid. Would LOVE to see Logan get in the ring with Tyson. That shit would be funny.
[Reply]
Camaro 02:33 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Both of them made a shit ton of money ... because people are stupid. Would LOVE to see Logan get in the ring with Tyson. That shit would be funny.
Me too but Tyson fury, just cause I think he would kick his ass 3x harder than a 54 year old.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:38 PM 06-07-2021
I'm not sure that anyone paid for this fight thinking it would be some great fight.

I mean, it's a 44 y/o retired boxer vs an I.G star. It was an exhibition for a reason.

If anything, this fight speaks to how dire the situation is for pro boxing, that it takes the corpse of Mayweather and an internet Troll to get into the headlines.

Anyway, did anyone see Chad Johnson fight? That's the real story here. I mean he's not a boxer, but he looks like he could throw down in a bar fight for sure.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:47 PM 06-07-2021
Celebrity boxing was ahead of it's time for sure.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:17 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
As long as people are dumb enough to buy this shit, why not expand it to other sports?

"One On One" featuring Shaquille O'Neal versus Kevin Hart".

"Pick Up the Blitzer" featuring Kalil Mack versus the thing formally known as Ellen Page.
They had a show like this.....called "Pros vs Joes"

Need to bring it back IMO. Theres a market for that now.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:19 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
They had a show like this.....called "Pros vs Joes"

Need to bring it back IMO. Theres a market for that now.
Bring back MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch!
[Reply]
TLO 03:50 PM 06-07-2021
Look up Rough N Roudy on youtube for top quality boxing.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:52 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Look up Rough N Roudy on youtube for top quality boxing.
Nobody's tuning in to Rough N Rowdy for top quality anything beside laughs at pregnant ring girls and rednecks beating each other up for rent money.
[Reply]
TLO 03:57 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Nobody's tuning in to Rough N Rowdy for top quality anything beside laughs at pregnant ring girls and rednecks beating each other up for rent money.

[Reply]
Camaro 04:08 PM 06-07-2021
Need more exhibition boxing matches. Ali use to do it all the time, He fought Lyle alzado at mile high stadium. I watched a video and it was pretty cool, way more entertaining than watching mayweather.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up