ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 190
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:31 PM 05-20-2021
I really don't watch much NBA these days but Draymond Green and his triple single career numbers might be the most over rated player in the NBA. It's amazing Curry about carried those scrubs to a W over such a loaded team.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:46 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I really don't watch much NBA these days but Draymond Green and his triple single career numbers might be the most over rated player in the NBA. It's amazing Curry about carried those scrubs to a W over such a loaded team.
He was really, really good last night.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:46 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
As a Suns fan.....this is going to suck.
Why? Suns are the better team.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:09 PM 05-20-2021
The Lakers' third best player last night was Alex Caruso. Hard to get more loaded than that.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:09 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
They certainly are when the Lakers play Andre Drummond.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:11 PM 05-20-2021
It’s not like we’ve got a bunch of playoff experience to work with.
[Reply]
sedated 03:20 PM 05-20-2021
I thought the exact opposite. I always thought he was overrated until last night, he was great defensively and helped the movement on offense.

Great teams aren't great because they have 5 scorers on the floor.

That being said, he's still one of the biggest whiners in the NBA. And that's even with getting 2 offensive foul calls that were absolute bullshit. He never shut up or got that "you gotta be kidding me" look off his face. He could have been thrown out twice for getting in the refs' face.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:06 PM 05-20-2021
5.6 million viewers.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:08 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by sedated:
I thought the exact opposite. I always thought he was overrated until last night, he was great defensively and helped the movement on offense.

Great teams aren't great because they have 5 scorers on the floor.

That being said, he's still one of the biggest whiners in the NBA. And that's even with getting 2 offensive foul calls that were absolute bullshit. He never shut up or got that "you gotta be kidding me" look off his face. He could have been thrown out twice for getting in the refs' face.
Meh..Without Klay and Steph the average fan doesn't know his name. He isn't even a poor man's Rodzilla. Maybe a soup kitchen line Rodman.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:12 PM 05-20-2021
Meh..Without Klay and Steph the average fan doesn't know his name. He isn't even a poor man's Rodzilla. Maybe a soup kitchen line Rodman.
Speaking of Rodman, did anybody see how Toni Kukoc made the HOF last week? That makes 3 other HOFers (Pippen, Rodman, Kukoc) on those mid to late 90s Bulls team with MJ.

Imagine if LeBron ever got the benefit of playing on a team as stacked as that just once in his career.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:14 PM 05-20-2021
5.6 million viewers.
Curry always draws.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:16 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Speaking of Rodman, did anybody see how Toni Kukoc made the HOF last week? That makes 3 other HOFers (Pippen, Rodman, Kukoc) on those mid to late 90s Bulls team with MJ.

Imagine if LeBron ever got the benefit of playing on a team as stacked as that just once in his career.
Remember that's the basketball HOF, not the NBA. Most of his accomplishments were done playing against Buttfuckastan.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:19 PM 05-20-2021
Once Bosh goes in therw will have been 4 HOFers on that Miami team.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:04 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Omg bro. You are like a broken record
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:08 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Omg bro. You are like a broken record
He is entertaining.It drives him nuts LeBron will never be viewed at the GOAT by the masses just like it drives him nuts watching replays of Odor blasting Bautista :-). Lebron could do himself some favors and not act like he just got hit by Mike Tyson whenever someone comes near him. It's just not an admirable trait. Toughness in sports is still something red blooded Americans appreciate.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 190
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up