ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 190
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
Sorry 12:19 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Nope Kobe was a bitch. Hell on the Lakers franchise - Magic, Kareem, Shaq, and Wilt were better and of course LeBron.
Imagine being this ****ing stupid. like you’re seriously so illiterate about basketball. You’re def a white middle age male with no athletic ability that would easily get your ass beat. Kobe is the goat laker m, over magic dumb duck who couldn’t even defend a basic PG. btw Kobe O be 99% laker franchise records, educate yourself little bitch
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 12:32 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Imagine being this ****ing stupid. like you’re seriously so illiterate about basketball. You’re def a white middle age male with no athletic ability that would easily get your ass beat. Kobe is the goat laker m, over magic dumb duck who couldn’t even defend a basic PG. btw Kobe O be 99% laker franchise records, educate yourself little bitch
To be fair and rational. The ability to play like a pro jock has nothing to do with being able to analyze/observe/ judge them.
And comparing magic and kobe is just stupid. They were the best of their decades.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:05 AM 10-12-2020
LB
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:06 AM 10-12-2020
I live in Los Angeles County and hardly anybody cares about the LAKERS winning the Championship.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 05:08 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I live in Los Angeles County and hardly anybody cares about the LAKERS winning the Championship.

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:06 AM 10-12-2020
When the stars come back next year who does everyone have? Nets/Warriors? I'll be interested to see how the chemistry of the Nets is with 2 top 10 guys that like to have the ball in their hands.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 06:44 AM 10-12-2020
KC Lakers fans are insufferable. Don't go making fun of bandwagon fans across the sports landscape when your ass jumped on that train to LA years ago because they're the fucking Lakers 😂😂. "We didn't have a team so I picked one." Yeah morons. You picked the most successful and storied franchise in arguably all of sports by chance. What are the odds I tell ya. Spare the excuses. It's ok it's just lame as hell.
[Reply]
FD 11:43 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I think this is the key thing. For the casual fan Jordan has such a clean narrative it is easy to say "6-0" and be done with the debate. But if you take the totality of their careers seriously LeBron has surpassed him. He is now the greatest ever.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:54 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Define what you mean by that? You don't see what you use to in past years, as far as interest?
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 11:57 AM 10-12-2020
Jordan had the world watching the NBA. He was charismatic, intelligent, and people were mesmerized by him.

Lebron James is a sullen douchebag who doesn't do himself any favors in this debate.

Just read on espn that the NBA finals ended last night. Didn't even know, which in retrospect is rather telling about why there is so much love for Jordan. He made the NBA great for so long, Lebron has been destroying it's image for even longer.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:58 AM 10-12-2020
If a Lebron wins a title and nobody sees it, did it still happen?

5.6m viewers. Or, less than half of what Kansas-Villanova 2018 Final Four got (13.3m).
https://awfulannouncing.com/turner/t...n-network.html
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:03 PM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
If a Lebron wins a title and nobody sees it, did it still happen?

5.6m viewers. Or, less than half of what Kansas-Villanova 2018 Final Four got (13.3m).
https://awfulannouncing.com/turner/t...n-network.html
Let us know the last time an NBA Championship went head-to-head with NFL Sunday Night football.

Until then, shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:05 PM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
Jordan had the world watching the NBA. He was charismatic, intelligent, and people were mesmerized by him.

Lebron James is a sullen douchebag who doesn't do himself any favors in this debate.

Just read on espn that the NBA finals ended last night. Didn't even know, which in retrospect is rather telling about why there is so much love for Jordan. He made the NBA great for so long, Lebron has been destroying it's image for even longer.
We should compare the difference in the tv landscape in the 90s and now here in 2020.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:07 PM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
We should compare the difference in the tv landscape in the 90s and now here in 2020.
Oh, you mean that 1 Gigabit per second internet speed, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix, Disney Plus, HBO, Showtime and Epix, along with Live TV and 300+ channels, weren't available in the palm of your hand in the 90's?
[Reply]
Mecca 12:10 PM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Oh, you mean that 1 Gigabit per second internet speed, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix, Disney Plus, HBO, Showtime and Epix, along with Live TV and 300+ channels, weren't available in the palm of your hand in the 90's?
Yea, there are a lot of people that post in here that don't seem to grasp how shit works when it comes to tv ratings. You don't get to compare 1996 to 2020, the landscape is not remotely the fucking same. There's a reason why forever things like Saturday afternoon game of the week baseball or a show like this week in baseball, was a staple and now it's not...more access and more coverage.

Comparing this years finals ratings to anything Jordan did just because of the differences in tv landscape is literally being this guy..

[Reply]
Page 46 of 190
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up