ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 57
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
DaFace 12:23 AM 12-01-2018
We're seeing an uptick in people randomly throwing out political bullshit in threads in the Lounge. Don't. Report people who do. They'll get booted from the thread for a first offense and more than that if they continue.

The end.

(Oct 2020 update)

Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's safe to say thread bans aren't working, at least for the handful of people who simply can't keep politics out of any given conversation.

Due to continued reported posts and general frustrations around inserting politics into absolutely everything, and idea came up to restrict people to DC, much like the Romper Room.

So, everyone gets three thread bans as warnings, and after that will get a vacation in DC (the other forums will be view only). The thread bans and DC vacations will be posted in the transparency thread.

Just like several other rules, there's of course gray area and it doesn't really matter where the line is drawn, because those who can keep politics out of the Lounge will never come close to the line and those who can't will insist on running right up to it.

Generally speaking, we're talking about political opinions or blatantly inserting politics into a thread that isn't even a little bit on topic, or otherwise leaking DC BS into the Lounge or other forums.

scho63 10:35 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I'm bumping this again because there are still a few people that are not connecting the dots. Repeat offenders are going to get dropped into the romper room for an extended visit with Ubeja Vontell. Keep the DC bullshit in DC.
That's a fate worse than being banned! :-)
threebag 10:48 PM 11-11-2019
I'm bumping this again because there are still a few people that are not connecting the dots. Repeat offenders are going to get dropped into the romper room for an extended visit with Ubeja Vontell. Keep the DC bullshit in DC.
Enjoy the West Africa 40 times and other insignificant chat boys
LongSufferingToady 01:53 AM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
TRUMP
FLUSH

(We're playing cards, right?)
loochy 07:26 AM 11-12-2019
All of you guys are gay.
Bwana 07:56 AM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
That's a fate worse than being banned! :-)
Well it seems like the charitable thing to do. :-) We can't have him sitting around with nothing to do, like the Maytag repair man.
Sorce 08:31 AM 11-12-2019
Well it seems like the charitable thing to do. :-) We can't have him sitting around with nothing to do, like the Maytag repair man.
So basically the romper room is the rancor pit now?
Gravedigger 08:52 AM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Sorce:
More like the Sarlacc.
Bwana 08:55 AM 11-12-2019
Yeah that's definitely part of it. I like to refer to it as the recalibration room.
Marcellus 10:58 AM 11-12-2019
Seriously I got banned form a thread for mentioning Trump''s name? Are you fucking serious? The post wasn't political.
scho63 11:03 AM 11-12-2019
Much more like Ubeja's rubber room. :-)

Guy is bouncing off the walls in there along with his 200 threads and 6,000 posts he has in like 3 months of joining. He has the highest post rate per day Iv'e seen. 50 a day
rico 11:11 AM 11-12-2019

Dartgod 11:12 AM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Seriously I got banned form a thread for mentioning Trump''s name? Are you ****ing serious? The post wasn't political.
Damn, there you go again. I guess I'll have to ban you from this one now.
patteeu 11:19 AM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Can we say Polk?
Marcellus 11:21 AM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
You do realize what I said was in no way "political" I was only referencing a posters disdain with Reid in comparison to another posters disdain with, well you know who.

That's not "political" in nature in any way shape or form.
Dartgod 11:28 AM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You do realize what I said was in no way "political" I was only referencing a posters disdain with Reid in comparison to another posters disdain with, well you know who.

That's not "political" in nature in any way shape or form.
I don't even know what post you are talking about. I didn't ban you from that thread and I'm not banning you from this one.

It was a joke, settle down...
Page 16 of 57
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up