ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 34
« First < 243031323334
The Gonzo Lounge>***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***
DaFace 03:00 PM 12-20-2020
Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

The @NHLPA and @NHL have announced an agreement to play a 2020-21 regular-season schedule of 56 games beginning on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021. https://t.co/2on0oStnMd pic.twitter.com/aggYeVMjfj

— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) December 20, 2020

[Reply]
Monticore 12:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's not surprising, just frustrating, especially when it not only doesn't benefit the game, it specifically goes against what they've put in place to make the game faster and more entertaining (granted in this case, there was plenty of speed).

The Avalanches have definitely struggled with depth, and having a completely useless Nemeth instead of EJ or Byram didn't help... and of course ****in' Kadri.

I think Sakic did well this season of plugging holes, and will be interesting to see what they do moving forward, especially with another expansion pillaging.
If McKinnon takes another team friendly deal it will help , not sure when his next contract is due , but the cap has made it hard on a lot of teams , as for the game I agree open style is more entertaining I think they need to think about making the ice bigger or something .
[Reply]
Page 34 of 34
« First < 243031323334
Up