ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 118 of 247
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128168218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:58 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I’m not worried about josh Allen or the bills. But not gonna downplay them. The defense is sliding a bit. Josh Allen is not his best right now but he’s still really damn good. We’ve had plenty of lukewarm wins against average teams where mahomes came through when needed. The way Allen finished todays game is exactly the kind of signature win Herbert would flub.

We will still beat him and he isn’t on mahomes level, but I’m surprised the hate on him lately. He is a really good qb which will make our playoff win against them all the more satisfying. Brady had Peyton. Montana had aikman. Mahomes has Allen and Burrow. Bring it.
Josh Allen has no dick.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:00 PM 11-24-2022
Buffalo are the Rivers Chargers. Hell, 1 year SD was 1st in offense AND defense and didn't win shit either
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:00 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
He doesn’t play defense. I don’t think KC’s inexperienced secondary can stop the Bengal receivers.
Secondary is stronger than last year. McDuffie and Sneed are lockdown corners, and Williams and Watson are much better depth than we had in the last meeting. We’re also sacking the hell out of the QB this year and we couldn’t touch them in 2021. We’re going to get to Burrow big time.

Chris Jones might have a 3 sack game coming.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:00 PM 11-24-2022
He doesn’t play defense. I don’t think KC’s inexperienced secondary can stop the Bengal receivers.
This defensive backfield is night and day better than last years...:-). You can't be serious...
[Reply]
tredadda 09:01 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I thought they handled the last 2 minutes ok. They wanted to take as much time off the clock as possible. Now playing for OT is a loser’s mentality. But when Goff is your quarterback I guess that’s the best you can hope for.
To me they played not to lose instead of playing to win. While Goff is no Manning, he was doing well on that drive. I am stunned by the amount of time they burned to get into FG range and that 3rd and 1 play call. Why they didn’t try to get the first down, especially considering the amount of TOs they had left. They had plenty of time and TOs to work the middle of the field.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:03 PM 11-24-2022
Seriously, is Nick Wright gonna have to come in here and smack you all down?

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:03 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Bottom line is the Bills are still not as good as the Chiefs in their “all in” year while KC is technically “reloading.” That’s a bad sign for the Bills, and one they didn’t expect at all.

The Mahomes/Reid factor was drastically underestimated, and both those guys are at their absolute best when people are doubting them. They have proven this whole organization feeds off their greatness and as long as they are here, Kansas City is the team to beat. That’s all there is to it.
The Chiefs are not reloading, they're gelling. That takes half a season or a little more. When you see guys like Pacheco and Skyy making big time contributions, that's a sign they're right on schedule. The Chiefs are heating up, fellas.

Football season doesn't start until after Thanksgiving. -Bill Belichick.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:05 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
This defensive backfield is night and day better than last years...:-). You can't be serious...
Herbert didn’t seem to have much trouble with them on Sunday evening. Cincy has much better weapons than the Chargers, so we will see how it plays out.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:06 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Buffalo are the Rivers Chargers. Hell, 1 year SD was 1st in offense AND defense and didn't win shit either
That’s how I see them as well, and the main reason is coaching.

Reid, EB and Spags against McDermott, Dorsey and Frazier is not a tough choice, especially the top dog.

Reid made McDermott. He isn’t a HC in the league if not for Andy. He will never in his wildest dreams surpass Big Red. He knows it, and it owns his soul.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:11 PM 11-24-2022
Regarding Miller. If the MRI says it's not an ACL, MCL or a torn meniscus but turns out to be a "knee sprain", then apparently a "minor knee sprain" is SIX WEEKS OUT minimum and a severe knee sprain would be SEASON ending. A knee sprain is still structural damage inside the knee so either way he's got an issue here. Many of those options above are season ending. His best shot could be a return for the playoffs at some point but we'll see how the MRI goes. ALL of the doctors on twitter who review sports injuries are saying ACL.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:14 PM 11-24-2022
Herbert didn’t seem to have much trouble with them on Sunday evening. Cincy has much better weapons than the Chargers, so we will see how it plays out.
Herbert put up seven points in the second half. But anyway as far as "weapons" are concerned Williams, Allen, Palmer and Eckler are no worse than Higgings, Chase, Boys and Mixon imo.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:17 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Yeah, this is our big 'rebuild' year, remember?
I think that was more of a fan-made thing than what the Chiefs brass actually thought. I always thought it pretty silly myself. There are no rebuild years when Mahomes is your QB.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:18 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
That’s how I see them as well, and the main reason is coaching.

Reid, EB and Spags against McDermott, Dorsey and Frazier is not a tough choice, especially the top dog.

Reid made McDermott. He isn’t a HC in the league if not for Andy. He will never in his wildest dreams surpass Big Red. He knows it, and it owns his soul.
Is Spags back in good graces now? A few weeks ago a lot of posters around this forum wanted him gone.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:18 PM 11-24-2022
Gonna have to play extremely well to beat them. Saw a stat the other day that Burrow has 8 INT against division opponents, but 0 INT against the rest of the NFL. Gonna be a huge challenge for the Chiefs’ inexperienced secondary.
Pretty sure Mahomes won’t lay an egg again like he did in the AFCCG again.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:21 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Herbert put up seven points in the second half. But anyway as far as "weapons" are concerned Williams, Allen, Palmer and Eckler are no worse than Higgings, Chase, Boys and Mixon imo.
It’s a 4-quarter game and he put 27 points on them with a 113/158 passer rating and 82/100 QBR despite the late game INT. He didn’t have much trouble with them and I don’t think Burrow will have much trouble with them either.
[Reply]
Page 118 of 247
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128168218 > Last »
Up