ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 94
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:44 AM 03-01-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I admit I wanted him gone last year.

I was wrong. Obviously the $$$$ have to make sense but I trust the FO here.
He disappears for most of the season because of health or when he is on the field plays like a JAG. So we should pay him top $ as a reserve, break glass when needed for the playoffs? I would never do that but in Veach we trust.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:05 AM 03-01-2023
Attached: Screenshot_20230301-080449.jpg (32.8 KB) 
[Reply]
O.city 08:13 AM 03-01-2023
Not just the $.

But his age and injury history, you wouldn't be out there to think the big wall is coming sooner than later.

Just no
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:13 AM 03-01-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
He disappears for most of the season because of health or when he is on the field plays like a JAG. So we should pay him top $ as a reserve, break glass when needed for the playoffs? I would never do that but in Veach we trust.
I said if the $$$$ made sense.

His current cap number too high.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:22 AM 03-01-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I admit I wanted him gone last year.

I was wrong. Obviously the $$$$ have to make sense but I trust the FO here.
Nah - you had it right.

I feel like folks are overlooking that he was a JAG in the Jaguars game and flat out lousy against Philly. He played one decent game in the post-season.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:29 AM 03-01-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Nah - you had it right.

I feel like folks are overlooking that he was a JAG in the Jaguars game and flat out lousy against Philly. He played one decent game in the post-season.
Again, we needed all hands on deck for the Cincinnati game.

I am open to him returning but the cap number now is unacceptable.
[Reply]
O.city 10:42 AM 03-01-2023
There's a ton of 26/27 year old DE's hitting the market this offsesason that would fit much cheaper and be better players.

Just go sign one of them.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:43 AM 03-01-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
There's a ton of 26/27 year old DE's hitting the market this offsesason that would fit much cheaper and be better players.

Nope.

If we didn't/don't keep Frank Clark, we've gotta play with 10 defenders. That's how it works.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:44 AM 03-01-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:

How are their coverage grades?
[Reply]
O.city 10:58 AM 03-01-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
How are their coverage grades?
Okoronkwo, Arden Key, Ngkaoue, Omenihu, Ebukam etc

The list goes on and on. Just sign one or two of those guys.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:01 PM 03-01-2023
Duckin' Clelin Ferrell probably gives you Frank Clark's regular season numbers, and he'll be pennies. Sign an Okoronkwo or Omenihu and you're in at least as good of shape as we were, and far less money. Draft your guy in the first couple of rounds and get on with your life.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:00 PM 03-02-2023

New story. Just after Super Bowl LVII, Chris Jones shared his biggest wish for the Chiefs’ offseason.

"keep Frank Clark, keep me & him together..."

On the several paths Brett Veach can take to retain the Chiefs' pass-rushing duo.https://t.co/eNJTMYnAer

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) March 2, 2023

[Reply]
RunKC 01:27 PM 03-02-2023
I really don’t care what type of contract they get him oe if they cut him as like as they draft a DE early.

Great year to do it. Hell I hope they draft multiple DL in the first 4 rds
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:42 PM 03-02-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Well. That's interesting. Never realized just how important FC was to CJ.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:48 PM 03-02-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Duckin' Clelin Ferrell probably gives you Frank Clark's regular season numbers, and he'll be pennies. Sign an Okoronkwo or Omenihu and you're in at least as good of shape as we were, and far less money. Draft your guy in the first couple of rounds and get on with your life.
Honestly, Ferrell seems like the exact move Brett Veach would make. Former 4th overall pick and whatnot.
[Reply]
Page 81 of 94
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Up