ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 46
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
eDave 06:34 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
TJ was minding his own business when someone decided to leave a flaming bag of poo on his forum.

Buff is scum.
TJ minding his own business gave me a chuckle.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:34 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You boys should get a room.
They want us to watch, sick!

*pulls up a chair*
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:35 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff:
You guys are pretty edgy in this thread, my kinda posts. I am NOT scum, but I appreciate Hammock's style in saying said I was.
Do members of Fauci's SS get a special armband?
[Reply]
kstater 06:35 PM 07-26-2021
I still haven't received my Wayfair child yet. Does anyone have a number I can contact?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:36 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
At least you recognize your mistake. I doubt Taco will recognize his though.
Taco has never heard of a conspiracy theory he didn’t think was truth. So he allowing it all to run rampant on OM and it ending bad, was foreseeable.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:36 PM 07-26-2021
I am honored at the invitation. I shall take it under consideration.

You guys are pretty edgy in this thread, my kinda posts. I am NOT scum, but I appreciate Hammock's style in saying said I was.
Nah please don’t come, in fact.... fuck you
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:36 PM 07-26-2021
That's me, I'm Bronco-"fluff."

I did not threaten to sue Taco John or the OrangeMane, but I was about 75% certain that I would be petitioning for a restraining order to have another poster on the OM booted off, and that would have necessitated some participation from Taco John.

Some of you might be familiar with the OrangeMane's "War, Religion & Politics Room." Often it's a real melee in there - a free-for-all, and it causes Taco John and the other moderators big headaches. A new headache this past year from pro-Trumpers: They over-violate in obscene over-the-top rants. They're banned of course, but then they use their IP address-masking VPN software to re-register and start posting under a different identity. That's the kind of headaches Taco has been subject to. I knew that, and I knew Taco was taking much needed offseason mental health holiday away from the site (here? chefs planet=mental health? That's insane!), But I pushed ahead with my crappy vengeful thing, and that yanked Taco back for yet another problem in the WARRP Room.

I'm not proud of what I did, what I did was wrong. But ONE THING: This poster was not arguing issues or making "people can differ" points, he was WAY over the rainbow: Posted that the MRNA vaccines were laced with the HIV virus, and that the vaccines included mind control elements that could be activated by remote control, and more. Plus he's a radical insult machine - he told our moderator Blueflame that she was a bad mother cuz she's had her kids vaccinated. He said "I told you over and over these vaccines are dangerous!" "But it goes in one ear and out the other!"

So that's the story. He might have overreacted, but I should have known better than to bother him. Next week is my 16 year anniversary there, but because of this episode I offered to close my account. He hasn't replied. Truth is, he's always been a level-headed, fair owner/moderator.

Thanks.

What? I should say something nice before I leave, how tf come?! Agrrrrr ok:

BROWNANDTHUNEYWEREGREATACQUISITION(S)AND'LLPROBABLYMAKEABIGDIFFERENCE

There. Happy now?
This is the kind of crap TJ believes in.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:37 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
You could really help prevent that by just not responding to me. It take no effort at all.
....says the guy still crying about TJ.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:38 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
You guys are lightweights.
CP's Trumper nutjobs / racists > your nutjob / racists

Taco is/was one of the leaders.

Funny to hear that this stuff was a headache for Taco, because here, he's the one doing it.
You would suck Bronco Cock.......
[Reply]
banyon 06:38 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Taco has never heard of a conspiracy theory he didn’t think was truth. So he allowing it all to run rampant on OM and it ending bad, was foreseeable.
That, and he doesn’t admit meaningful mistakes.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:38 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
At least you recognize your mistake. I doubt Taco will recognize his though.
What fresh hell is this? What are the actual issues and merits?
[Reply]
BroncoBuff 06:41 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
You guys are lightweights.
CP's Trumper nutjobs / racists > your nutjob / racists

Taco is/was one of the leaders.

Funny to hear that this stuff was a headache for Taco, because here, he's the one doing it.
I think maybe we ARE lightweights!

On this page alone the "Kursk" comparison and Reservoir Dogs pic would be 5-star posts over there.

Ohhh ... in my opinion.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:43 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
What fresh hell is this? What are the actual issues and merits?
So Taco found out Buff was blowing dudes in the OrangeMane bathroom. Buff threatened to sue if Taco told anyone. Taco then heard he was blowing Jill Biden while Kamala watched. So Taco decided to shut the forum down.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:45 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
So Taco found out Buff was blowing dudes in the OrangeMane bathroom. Buff threatened to sue if Taco told anyone. Taco then heard he was blowing Jill Biden while Kamala watched. So Taco decided to shut the forum down.
If I knew it was that kind of party I’d have stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes.
[Reply]
eDave 06:46 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
....says the guy still crying about TJ.
Oh I see your disconnect. I moved on from you, not TJ. I am not done with TJ so you are just going to have to find a way to deal with that and whatever stress it seems to be causing you, and why.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 46
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up