ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mac ‘n Cheese on Sirius XM this afternoon
jjkrueg 07:00 PM 07-21-2019
Got in truck this afternoon and the Big O show was wrapping up at 6 today on Mad Dog Radio channel 82. He made comment thanking Brooke Pryor from the KC Star for coming on the show. Did anyone hear her or where could we find the audio? He did mention listening on demand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
wazu 09:48 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I was talking about piggy's career.
Heh, I assumed you were referring to the listener.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:50 PM 07-21-2019
I caught the very tail end of the show when the host was talking about how domestic violence is eventually going to bite the NFL in the ass at some point. Then he thanked Brooke Pryor for being on the show before signing off and I couldn't roll my eyes hard enough.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:43 PM 07-21-2019
Can you imagine what might happen if that cunt shows up in the parking lot at Arrowhead, and tells people who (and what) she is?

Wow, it would be epic.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:50 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Can you imagine what might happen if that **** shows up in the parking lot at Arrowhead, and tells people who (and what) she is?

Wow, it would be epic.

I'm sure she will at some point, and then play the victim card... I say ignore her and everything to do with her. She loves the drama and would see any "threats" or "disparaging comments" as opportunity.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:57 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I'm sure she will at some point, and then play the victim card... I say ignore her and everything to do with her. She loves the drama and would see any "threats" or "disparaging comments" as opportunity.
I think they should just make every single topic a discussion on women's issues. She's not going to know enough about football to ask about that anyway, so any discussion is just going to be fluff or pablum.

As an example, if she asks about the barbecue you're cooking at a tailgate, you answer, "Would you ask that same question if I was a woman? Or do you just assume that all men know about barbecue?"
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:57 PM 07-21-2019
Here's the segment (can't embed on this phone)
https://youtu.be/Exn1usf4z2k
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:06 PM 07-21-2019
His name is Orlando Alzugaray. He was recently fired in Miami.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...221560000.html

His twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/bigoshow?lang=en
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:22 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think they should just make every single topic a discussion on women's issues. She's not going to know enough about football to ask about that anyway, so any discussion is just going to be fluff or pablum.

As an example, if she asks about the barbecue you're cooking at a tailgate, you answer, "Would you ask that same question if I was a woman? Or do you just assume that all men know about barbecue?"
"And no, you can't have any smoked mac and cheese."
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:23 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I was talking about piggy's career.
Oh yeah...forgot that she had one.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:23 AM 07-22-2019
Media can SUCK A FATTY!!!!!! I watched first things first on youtube. I clicked because it said "Are Chiefs on super bowl track with Tyreek....blah...blah..."

They whined about him not being suspended and talked about 30 seconds of football.....

FUCK ALL OF THEM!!!! FUCK YOU TOO NICK WRIGHT. He is just kissing up for his employers......
[Reply]
Mecca 07:26 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Media can SUCK A FATTY!!!!!! I watched first things first on youtube. I clicked because it said "Are Chiefs on super bowl track with Tyreek....blah...blah..."

They whined about him not being suspended and talked about 30 seconds of football.....

FUCK ALL OF THEM!!!! FUCK YOU TOO NICK WRIGHT. He is just kissing up for his employers......
Even if they support Hill, they can't talk about that on TV. Someone will make a clip on youtube that will be all over social media of them "supporting an abuser"

That's the climate we live in now, if those guys say that stuff it's career suicide.
[Reply]
notorious 07:31 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Oh yeah...forgot that she had one.
:-)
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:45 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Even if they support Hill, they can't talk about that on TV. Someone will make a clip on youtube that will be all over social media of them "supporting an abuser"

That's the climate we live in now, if those guys say that stuff it's career suicide.

That's why I can't watch this shit today. I will get too upset.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:47 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
That's why I can't watch this shit today. I will get too upset.
There is no choice and all of the companies that own this shit have agenda's to push.

Why do you think that in 6 months of Chris Simms going from working bleacher report to working NBC almost all of his opinions are different?
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 07:48 AM 07-22-2019
I caught some of his show Saturday. He took calls, including a couple from people who had clearly been following the details of the case like most of us have been.

He wouldn't let them get 2 sentences in before either blowing up at them like a buffoon or just ending their call and talking about how NFL fans are the worst about character and stuff like that.

And then I remembered it was a Saturday afternoon, when the worst shows are on. He's a real hack.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up