ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mac ‘n Cheese on Sirius XM this afternoon
jjkrueg 07:00 PM 07-21-2019
Got in truck this afternoon and the Big O show was wrapping up at 6 today on Mad Dog Radio channel 82. He made comment thanking Brooke Pryor from the KC Star for coming on the show. Did anyone hear her or where could we find the audio? He did mention listening on demand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:02 PM 07-21-2019
We ignore fake news purveyors here.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:05 PM 07-21-2019
**** Mac 'N Cheese.

I read somewhere that she sucks ass...
[Reply]
Kman34 07:08 PM 07-21-2019
All she said was moo,moo, and a couple of burping sounds...
[Reply]
PHOG 07:09 PM 07-21-2019
snort, snort chomp...chomp...chomp
[Reply]
penchief 07:21 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
**** Brooke Pryor.

I read somewhere that she sucks ass...
I heard a little bit of it. That Big O guy has always been a real turnoff for me. He's a loud mouth know it all. He's repeatedly slammed Hill and the chiefs since this whole thing started. He's a shock jock type and he really takes it to the extreme. He's basically called the chiefs scum because they care more about winning than they do domestic violence. He pointed to Kareem Hunt as proof.

When he was announcing that Brooke Pryor was coming up at the bottom of the hour he referred to her as "he" a couple times. So I don't know if the Star reached out to his show or the show reached out to her. I would think the gender confusion suggests the former.

Anyway, it was the same old shit. I came in towards the end. They didn't talk about the whole story, only repeating the same half truths and using the misinformation to slam the chiefs and Hill. Then he started talking about how particularly difficult it must be for her, as a woman, to cover sports when she has to deal with domestic violence cases. She responded that it wasn't her only rodeo, referring to Hunt and Mixon. I didn't want to hear that shit so I tuned out.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:23 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by penchief:
I heard a little bit of it. That Big O guy has always been a real turnoff for me. He's a loud mouth know it all. He's repeatedly slammed Hill and the chiefs since this whole thing started. He's a shock jock type and he really takes it to the extreme. He's basically called the chiefs scum because they care more about winning than they do the welfare of a child. He pointed to Kareem Hunt as proof.

When he was announcing that Brooke Pryor was coming up at the bottom of the hour he referred to her as "he" a couple times. So I don't know if the Star reached out to his show or the show reached out to her. I would think the gender confusion suggests the former.

Anyway, it was the same old shit. I came in towards the end. The didn't talk about the whole story, only repeating the same half truths and using the misinformation to slam the chiefs and Hill. Then he started talking about how particularly difficult it must be for her, as a woman, to cover sports when she has to deal domestic violence. She started talking about how it wasn't her only rodeo, referring to Hunt and Mixon. I didn't want to hear that shit so I tuned out.
Funny how this Big O person was dumping on the Chiefs when it was the league and Goodell himself that decided not to suspend Tyreek. Probably is Keitzman's cousin or something.
[Reply]
penchief 07:28 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Funny how this Big O person was dumping on the Chiefs when it was the league and Goodell himself that decided not to suspend Tyreek. Probably is Keitzman's cousin or something.
He's been calling the chiefs scum for months, beginning when the allegations first came out. Today, before Brooke came on he was pretty much saying chief fans don't care about domestic violence or the victims, just winning.

Roger's decision didn't change any of that. He criticized the NFL but nothing like his hatred for Hill and the chiefs. He's a shock jock and he's taking advantage of the situation.
[Reply]
Munson 07:30 PM 07-21-2019
She was stress eating mac and cheese while trying to talk at the same time.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:02 PM 07-21-2019
There's some Patriots beat writer on Twitter named Dave Brown talking shit on Tyreek.

**** him, too.
[Reply]
notorious 08:03 PM 07-21-2019
Sunday afternoon sports radio on XM.

Death would be mercy.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:04 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:

Death would be mercy.
Indeed. Out of all the channels on Sirius that's the last one I tune in on weekends.
[Reply]
wazu 08:31 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:

Death would be mercy.
And the worst part was apparently missing the Brooke segment.
[Reply]
notorious 09:22 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Indeed. Out of all the channels on Sirius that's the last one I tune in on weekends.
I was talking about piggy's career.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:36 PM 07-21-2019
Pryor is fake news. KC Star should be ashamed
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up